What's Sup Forums smoking tonight? General smoker thread

What's Sup Forums smoking tonight? General smoker thread.

Pic related, bought myself a pack today

American Spirits. Fuckers last forever

also, high

Not a smoker but I do have a lipper in right now.

Tried them before, they were alright. Kinda light for me tbh. Though they're nice when I'm high

marlboro red 100's

This guy knows what's up

Ayyyy just finished a pack of those today.

Mavericks when broke
Marb smooths/lights with money
27's If Im bored of others
Marb 100's if its been a bad week

Meant to say marb red 100's stoned as fuck

How are mavericks, and how much cheaper are they?

Marlboro Ice 100s

Crystal Meth

Not a big fan of menthols, but I'll smoke them when I'm running low on cash.

Same here man. Although I typically smoke Marlboro Reds.

this beast

I don't smoke because I'm not a retard and a fag like you.

fuckin check'd m8

Your girlfriend is cute

see

the only kind i can smoke that doesn't make me puke for whatever reason. its a weird story really, smoked american blacks for 2 years then randomly one day i just puked while taking a drag, been with these ever sense

Interesting. I only puked once when I smoked, and it hasn't stopped me from smoking whatever.

what kind of guy wears fingernail polish

dude it's weird, some kind of gag reflex happens. But for whatever reason these remain fine

ps no matter what everytime i smoke something else i either nearly puke or just dump my guts

Nigger

Pic related

>you're not a nasty addict faggot like me?
>le kys
wew lad
>make me puke
That's your body's way of telling you you're doing something you shouldn't.
Keeping on doing it demonstrates you are seriously retarded.

that's kinda fucked my dude. I hope that what you're smoking isn't shit

newport red 100s

better than mavericks imo for the about the same price

I bought my first ever pack of cigarettes a few days ago. Camel yellows. I've smoked cigars but ive never tried cigs. I got camel cuz I like the band and I didnt know which brand to get for my first time. Was it a shit choice?

Camels are a good choice. Turkish golds are the best imo.

no, you did alright

camels are just a plain good cig, stay away from the wides though

Krektek Mint is pretty good ON OCCASSIONS. Not sure if the American version also has fiber glass

>Was it a shit choice?
Yes, but any other choice would have been just as shit because smoking is shit.
>I bought my first ever pack of cigarettes
>I've smoked cigars
Why?

Usually Marb Southern Cuts; smoothest cigarette you'll ever smoke. I don't even feel it when it's going down. The taste is pleasant (for a cigarette) and it's a mix of Marb red and blacks. Pretty solid

Newports when I'm feeling like a nigger and want to shred my throat and lungs up, usually after a bad day/week.

any things better than a maverick, shit tastes like dried oak leaves and mothballs

Rolling tobacco?

I think they taste like hay lol

Very good

What happened to your thumb?

How was it bait? Being against your retarded addiction isn't bait.

Benson & hedges gold

Nice choice for a Cheap Turkish blend ciggy, I like the camel blues or golds though.

At least you get it. Nice dubs

Sane I roll my own too but I have a roller machine and i buy the tubes because it isn't just me smoking its me my room mate and my girlfriend and its a bitch rolling for all of us all the time. The machine makes it a lot easier and faster

Vape

i quit 10 months ago, only have this pack because last week it was my friends 21st and so i decided to cheat, quitting was incredibly easy, even after 5 years of smoking. So uh, fuck you for making assumptions cunt.

Not a smoker. But that's tonight choice

i sell these every day, are you one of those faggots that ask for the "fresher" tin every fucking time? fuck you if so

My stash of smokes.
I got through 2 a day

No I don't do that shit. I just ask for a can I see people do that there just assholes.

dude they look at the expiration dates and if they are older then a month they flip out, lol it doesn't really change shit and we get fresh shipments every two weeks but they keep doing it.

topkek

I've been working at a high traffic gas station in Texas, and I've only sold one pack in the past 6 months. I would guess they're low tier.

yeah kinda figured from the rest of this thread

liquor store stock guy here, low tier usually sell the most so that s odd that you barely sell them. for instance Fortuna are such shit that we don't even put the on the shelf but we sell them almost as much as marlboro reds

pic before stopped smoking

18 in cali where they just raised the tobacco products age to 21. I was on marlboro reds before but now while I wait until my juice comes in (trying out vaping for the nicofiend) I've taken to salvaging tobacco from tossed out cigarettes and burning it on my shitty home made bong. Is there no hope for a legal adult?

Also, anybody have any luck getting your euphoria off a pen?

Nice

Hundreds, not softs on the reds, in a soft pack if I can find them because I'm a shit

hahaha your in for a ride, there's a bill coming that's going to fuck over the vape industry, you're so fucked hahahahhahahahhaa

I already have the pen and have a guy who makes juice for cheap on craigslist. Laws won't stop a fiend like me

Smoke the same as you OP just not the hundreds

>Marlboro Black

You. Fucking. Nigger.

lol they will snuff him out, seriously it'll be like a controlled substance soon

wow - your fast becoming my hero

Sorry bro. I'm a real fagg.

Hey, I ain't smoking Newports bud

>dipping

Enjoy your inevitable mouth cancer (and yes, it will happen, you fucking retard)

source: I'll graduate dental school this winter

I hope so. I'll probably smoke weed until I die then, shit's basically legal as toilet paper now

haha, have fun committing suicide buddy.

i love cock

dude im with you been rolling for a couple years now currently mostly manitou green

thanks, kid

its also organic and blends very well with weed

>bud

lol pathetic

>supporting the welfare bear

Why not cope?

>tfw ur in California & don't know any Indian will sell you cigarettes

Fuck that, why not redman?

Damn, you got a point

Redman is fucking good

The gets in this thread