Pokemon go thread

pokemon go thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfc42Pb5RA8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post stats pleb

Wish I had another Snorlax candy

ask someone who lives in the middle of nowhere and averages 1 pokemon per 1/4 mile anything

Praying one of my 2 10ks is a Lapras, if I got that and Snorlax I could die happy. Next level I'm out of Lapras candy.

How far is the nearest city/culturally relevant town?

About half an hour by car. There's an area I like to go to with three stops that overlap, it's constantly lured and there are usually over 100 people hovering around that area. I travelled to Chicago this past weekend and I was fucking blown away by the sheer number of pokemon that I ran into on Navy Pier. It felt like every three steps I encountered another one.

Same fam

what cp were the eevees when you evolved them

667 for the highest Flareon, it was maxed CP at lv21.

The others, I believe, we're all high 500s

i'm from chile, i have not pokemon go :'c

Bluestacks?

Get it from an APK then

Get on my level plebs

I just started playing today, I got nothing much. Just a few small weak ones.

Save all of your dust, and save up you evolves for a lucky egg

Yeah, love pokemon, but some things in this is like learning it all over again. I haven't used any dusts, and also haven't evolved anything. Again, just started today, haven't done next to anything, only caught 3 pokemon, and I'm level 2. So I'm the highest of plebs right now.

just seen this and idk, its kinda bs in Pismo CA
lots of magnemites around. bummed lost a dratini earlier

Level 18

Wasn't there a mew released in central park, and that's why the crowd was in central after a pokemon? Or was that a different one?

didnt hear that one yet. any word on updates like for the tracking?

i do it, but no pokemons, gym and pokestop T-T state block

They turned Pokemon GO into a tv cartoon, its about kids collecting pokemons like on the iphone

Haven't heard a word about it yet.
I get around that by using a tracker site, then knowing the area around me get as close to the area as possible. Instead of wandering around with no changes in tracks.

I heard they named it something fucking stupid like Pokemon. What the hell happened to the GO part?

I caught a snorlax, wasted his candy, got to like 366. Hatched one with 32 candy and 400. Then found another randomly and it had 1119 CP. I don't even have to send them away because of all that damn candy.

How about trying a gps spoofer to change your location?

New York fag here. It was over a vaporeon. Yes, I know, but the rampage in Central Park was over one of the easiest evolved Pokemon to get in the game. NYC is filled with filthy casuals

niantic says that they will ban players with gps spoofer

Ah. Original dude that asked it here.
That motherfucking facebook article lied to me then. What a bitch.
>Vaporeon
Well, what the fuck. I can understand a end pokemon, but a vaporeon? Bitch go catch some evees and wait.

Hahaha! The west is the best
>Los Angeles

This is like the 7th person I've seen with a Vaporeon named Vape Nation.

Is it just bait?

So.
What team do I pick?

If you just use something that is updated recently it will bypass the auto-security.. Just check a couple youtube videoes. In the worst case you get banned and make another account..
Just remember dont to play with an outdated spoofer on once a new update of pokemon go comes..

Instinct, ez choice

VALOR YOU BITCH NIGGA

Just pick your favorite colour

>Red or blue
>both apparent Assholes
Idk

What team do you join if you want more sexy time with the Pokemon?

Caught the mohamedian

Pick the one your friends are on? Honestly the whole strife between mystic and valour is memes

theres no umbreon so you have to kill yourself in a house fire instead

Does it have any special attacks?

My best 'monz. The three Vaporeon was me trying to get a Jolteon. Then some little fucking kid in the park told me about the name trick.

don't you faggots already have your own gay board?
why do you have to pollute already shitty Sup Forums any further?

see, this is the kind of thread banana should be posted in all the time

Best

And here's the second screen. I'm level 22 btw familia.

I fucking hate my life.

I want to die.

>banana should be posted
let people like thing

In creative and funny. Haha

go ahead, you won't be missed faggot
>people
>underage gay b& fags
>thing
>cancer
okay lad

Nigga I got Psyducks 4 days and I never seen a Drowzee

Oh chill the fuck out. Who actually wants to talk about Pokemon with a bunch of autistic weebs who love Pokemon so much they needed their own board? I'd rather rap about Pokemon with normal old Sup Forumstards, myself.

>implying pokemon go cancer isn't autistic as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=vfc42Pb5RA8

>AAAAAAAAAAAAA

>normal

Why do you hate fun?
>Sup Forums isn't normalfag central

>underage gay b& fags
so much hostility, is nobody playing with your junk lately? you sound like you need to get laid dude, chill the fuck out

Ayy im not the only one.

There is really no such thing as rarity in this game, its all dependant on what type of area you are in (Grasslands, Wetlands, City, etc)

>fun
>chill
cancer must be dealt with before it spreads
I feel like it might be already too late tho

How the hell could you leave out doduo the little shits are everywhere

I've only found one Doduo. Where are you that has them everywhere?

How well does the game work with Bluestacks?

All it knows is self destruct

Who else keeps being dragged to churches for pokemon gyms?

Bring dragged? I mean I drive by them for loot. Is everyone trying to save your faggy soul by using pokemon as their excuse?

no it seems like the only gyms in my whole town are exclusively at churches (not the fuckin chicken place either), so i have to go there to do battles

What level are you?

over 9000
kek get rekt m9

I just started playing pokemon go 3 days ago, i know most of the tips and tricks and shit, but gyms are never talked about as much. Do you have to fight a friendly gym first to leave a pokemon there to defend it? What level is recommended to fight an enemy gym?

you fight frendly gyms to level up the friendly gym and be able to leave more pokemon there to defend.

but i mean what if i just wanted to drop off a pokemon there? Do i have to do a fight first?

Mein

I caught a Tardachu

How to be the very best?

someone plz respond to this user's question, im curious as well

you can drop off a pokemon if there is a free spot. taking over an unclaimed gym instantly makes it level 2, so another person can drop off their pokemon. I THINK this makes it level 3 too, so a 3rd can drop off, but past that you need to train it to a new level to open a tier spot. you can instantly become the gym leader by dropping off the highest CP pokemon in the gym

Whats the highest level a gym can be? How do you get gyms to higher levels?

>Professor willow is fucking useless

I have a shitty collection

>CP 305 dragonite

HOW?

What level? You have some cool ones, they're just low CP.

I really want a gengar but I can't seem to find any gastly, I've only seen one but it ran away. are they that rare?

pls...

Leveled up from 7 to 10 today

I caught it when I was level 4 or 5, I guess that affects the cp

CP 47

TOPPEST KEK

Not as common as Pidgey or Weedle but far from rare. They seem to get more common at night, and there's also a popular beach/park near me that is fucking full of them.