The story of how i almost lost my life

The story of how i almost lost my life.
>Be me 17 was bustin out da trap
>girl hmus for half zip of shrooms (14gs)
>know she doesnt fk with money like that
>was being redonkulous sketchy
>tells her meet me here and hand me the money through X
>she pulls up starts counting the moolah and said she left some in the car
>@ this point i begin to leave as i realize somethings going down
>soon as i turn around half nigger running up on me with a gun telling me to empty my pockets
>grab knife out of my pocket, only thing besides the dope and my phone
>2nd guy runs up on me.. GG
> both yelling at me to empty my pockets, and are touching them
>throw the shrooms on the ground as well as the knife
> didnt get my phone thank gawd
> proceeds to point gun towards my head and tells me to leave
>GG
b/ros tell me ur story of how u almost died( drug related or not) kik:benzo_271 ask me anything

Do you still have the knife? If so, you should slit your wrists with it.

I kek'd

I wouldn't know OP I try to avoid risky shit and avoid getting killed. However I'm currently riding that slow train that eventually speeds up to death called obesity. Trying to work on slowing that train to a halt.

Ye i just picked it back up when u threatened me with the gun to my head

He*

How old are you now OP? What did you learn from this experience?

You're a dumbass.

If it was me I would have pulled the trigger. :^)

Trapping 1/2 ounces of shrooms huh? lmao

Big time lol. Real gangster over here.

Those niggers were dumb as fuck too. Willing to go to jail over that shit... Jesus fucking christ.

you do realize you need to do horrible things to the bitch that set you up unless you want to be a street pussy with no cred.

Yeah bro all i was trapping was just a half zip of shrooms. My entire inventory was that half zip.

19 I learned how not to be a dumbass,I dont think I have it 100% down yet either.

That's not trapping you retarded 17 year old.

I forgot sarcasm isnt a thing on the internet.

What was been done, has been done. :)

Well better half an o than your life. I've got a friend who's in that dangerous game your playing. I thought that if I invested in it I could get a potential return and profit. Found out my friend was just in it to break even and to use for the free. Never again.

Zozzle

Do your research on the girl that set you up. Type her number into Facebook, learn everything you can about her. Figure out who the half nig and his associate were through her Facebook and bust up in their shit with 5 armed bros. get your shit back and everything else they so kindly give you. L2trap fag

got jumped by 10-15 people who didnt know me for something i didnt do

Yeah, really have to watch out in this shit. Im fortunate enough to have friends that are real ones.

This guy robbed multiple people at my school for even 8gs of weed. A lot of people had plans to fuck this guy up/kill him, in the end someones death isnt worth a half zip of shrooms. Much or less the trouble that comes with it.

>Be me
>DJing in my city for a couple years, start making a name for myself and getting regular bar/club gigs
>Selling a little coke on the side because of course I am
>Don't do much of it myself though, IMHO it's nasty shit
>Sold an 8 ball to a girl, apparently this had that animal tranquilizer in it that was going around a while back
>Girl got seriously fucked up from a bad reaction, apparently nearly died
>Boyfriend says he's gonna kill me
>I tell him I've got an AR and 5,000 rounds, does he have 5,000 friends?
>I'm still way nervous though, roll around with a pistol on me and the AR under a blanket in my backseat, any attention from the cops and I'd be fucked
>Boyfriend ends up getting busted with weight on him, goes to jail
>I decide then to give up the sporting life and went to grad school in another state
>Fuck the drug game, let the mexicans and niggers do it.

He's a good friend true and true however he just has a really bad drug problem. He realized cocaine was ruining his life and was making him miserable and had quit for 3 or 4 months now, but unfortunately is slowly sliding back Intuit. My bad for any mistakes talk to text while you drive is brutal.

EDIT: Wasn't a tranquilizer, was Levamisole, a deworming drug.

Yeah I feel, I have had some friends with some problems with xans,etc. Its sad to see such untapped potential go to waste.

A career based off of drugs really isnt worth it, but damn does it rack up some spending money.

That it does. I ended up spending most of mine on sound equipment which I then rented space and threw parties with, at which I sold more drugs. Quite a nice little laundering system, really.

If you drink soda, stop. If you're cool with smoking, try that instead of comfort eating. Sure, it's one addiction for another, but still.

Yeah cant be going around moving weight or anything as a matter of fact with people u dont know.

Oh fuck yeah, he has and still is an amazing judge and of character. Knows exactly who's a undercover and who really wanted to buy. (Especially in large amounts)

>go to beach with fat boy and his mother
>stay inbetween the flags
>ok
>wheres fat boy search for half an hour between the small flag safe zone
>must be out of flags zone
>search and search get pulled out to where the last of the surfers where surfing
>no of them helped as I got pulled out to sea
>spot fat boy way off out of the flags close to shore out of the flag zone
>had to much dignity to wave and shout
>well this is it
>out of nowhere his hot miracle mother swims and an saves me.

"At least I stayed between the flags" lied fat boy to his worried mother

>mfw

Almost the same thing happened to me not very long ago.
>Be ballin in the trap
>Guy hits me up for half o of weed
>My dealer was away so i couldn't re up yet
>Say I have a quarter for 75
> Me two friends in the car at like 1 am waiting for this guy
>Like 5 people walk up to the car and i show them the weed
>They acted like they were giving me the bread then snatched the bud
> Get out of car
>Only nigger in the group pulls a gun on me
>oh shit this has never happened before
>bouttadie
>Put my hands up