Cuck thread. Post your girl or girls you know and others say what they would do to them

Cuck thread. Post your girl or girls you know and others say what they would do to them.

Reply for reply bros

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forrchan.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell me. I've fucked this girl hundreds of times. Her and I are both curious what you'd do.

I have 1 more photo to share. Tell me if you want it

wwyd?

Definitely want it. I'd bend her over and grab her thick hips and slam my cock in her pussy over and over until I cum in her.

Cuck

Definitely get those nice lips wrapped around my cock, controlling with the hair. Cum hard, straight down her throat. Head around back and do her ass, smacking hard.

Moar she's has me diamonds.

Hoping more of this hot little slut keeps getting posted.

if any cucks wanna chat kik me at velikynovgorod

Cum immediately.

i want to rub my cock between her tits

Would make her suck my dick until I'm about to cum, then stick it into that cleavage and unload my cum in between her tits.

What is up with this "reply for reply" bs. Are you guys that lonely that you need random people on this site to to make you feel like you're worth talking to?

Fill her with your cum bros

God yea she will make me cum again.

I'd push down on her shoulders, get her on her knees and stuff my solid cock into her little mouth. As she resists I grab a clump of her hair and pull her into me. She chokes and gags as my cock slides down her throat. As she pushes against me I rock her back and forth milking my cock. Her little cunt gets moist as shes used and her arsehole tingles at the thought of me taking her other holes. She looks up at me and starts to suck me hard and run her tongue around me throbbing shaft.

That's an impressive rack, keep posting moar of it

Moar???

Fuck her mouth until the spit flows down to that lovely valley of cleavage. Use that to close my cock between her tits until I cum, grabbing her head and forcing her lips around it so she has to drink every drop.

she's certainly dressed like she wants it.

I'd rip her dress off, pushing her down on the floor and fucking her ass until she starts sobbing. I would finish on her back and make her scoop the cum off and eat it.

pin her down on the beach, titfuck her while fingering her pussy, then dump loads of cum inside of her

Moar titties pronto

Enjoy

OP of this chick, did you have moar?

Let her know what you'd do to her

Anyone else want another photo?

Tell me what you'd do and I post another of her.

How old is this young slut?

better than tinder! plenty of horny sexyy girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forrchan.html

Those tits need to get released.

she needs to be fucked and degraded in some alley

How about Brit here?

I'd do her from behind while holding on to her breasts. Pound her cunt while groping those tits, hearing her moan from being fucked hard and having her tits toyed with, until I cum and fill her with my jizz.

my gf, wwyd?

God those hips. Fapping/10

Great looking body, got any topless pics? Or ass?

slap the makeup off her face

Sure, I've got a bit.

What would you do to her though?

I would fuck her reverse cowgirl style so I could see the cum drip out of her .

Anyone like this girls tits?

One more try. I have one more photo. We want more comments. Come on, tell my girlfriend what you'd do to her.

What would you do?

I wanna get six other guys and bukakke jrr her so bad!

Wwyd

I'm gonna give her lots of cum.

I'd loop her long hair around her neck and use it a reign when I face fuck her, making her choke on my cock until I cum down her throat. After I'd pull out and wipe my cock all over her face and make her say that she loved it.

She deserves every drop.

tie her down to a bench at the gym when she sits down after a long run on the treadmill, pull off those shorts and stuff them in her mouth while I fuck her raw and nut deep in her pussy. Let the other guys at the gym have their turn with her when I'm done.

wow she's really lucky makeup exists

better than tinder! plenty of horny ghotic girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forrchan.html

ITT: People who have never had sex before try and describe sex

I would tie that slut in her living room
And invite friends over to take turns on her little ass

Titfuck her until I blast my cream all over her face and shirt, making her eat it all.

I'd want her bent over. She has perfect hips to grab and pull into me. And have her in her back later and she has the legs to pull me into her. She'd pull me into her and make me cum inside her.

I'd drag her into the back seat and fuck her there all day. When I would get bored of ruining her pussy, I'd get someone to drive us around town as I fucked her more. Then at the end of the day, take her home and tell her to be ready for the next time I come by.

Me and my girlfriend. What would you guys do to her?

I would shove things up her nose.

God I'm gonna cum to her.

Help her remove you from photo

Something about the way she looks makes me want to fuck every part of her. And I'm usually into blue eyed blondes.

Fuck off, you've "Cum" 30 times in the past hour apparantly.

She knows she's hot, so she likes to give everyone the 'fuck me' eyes.

Got any more with the girl on the back?

Wwyd

^Guy who's only had plain vanilla sex

Have your way with my fiances tits (left)

Would you help my gf be unfaitheful?