Can you survive forever by eating your own poop?

Can you survive forever by eating your own poop?

If not forever, then how long? Certainly our digestive systems leave nutrients and calories behind.

Don't even start about it being poisonous, etc. If it comes from a healthy person, and it's fresh, it is safe. Scatfag here, I know from experience.

Please discuss this uncharted topic.

its poisonous

it's poisonous

Doesn't your digestive system suck all the nutrition out of it?

Its poisonous

Bacteria are in your shit. If you like E.coli, go ahead.

Also, it's poisonous.

If you only eat shit, will there be anything left by the second pass?

It does suck up the nutrition, but it leaves some good stuff behind as well. I think it may vary from one person to another.

In a survival situation, I wonder how many calories you gain by catching the leftovers vs how many you spend by processing it

It's poisonous, do it please.

>i know from experience
any one who eats shit automatically nulls themself of any void opinion or credible intelligence.

Doesn't it just taste like burned food?

You're a fucking moron. Medfag here, E. coli is bacteria that lives in your colon, healthy or not, and upon ingestion can cause E. coli poisoning. Swallowing and ingesting the amount would kill you if not make you severely sick with E. coli poisoning symptoms (i.e. vomiting, blood in your shit, etc.)

I would think it's just the opposite. Anyone who hasn't eaten shit can't have much of a useful opinion.

This is another question I want to know the answer to. My hypothesis is that your poops would diminish quickly to nothing.

E. Coli is in everything you eat, and lives in your gut all the time.

why don't you try it and report back on your findings, OP? spoiler alert, you won't fucking report back you stupid faggot

Eat shit OP

you die after round 2 I believe from what Ive read. it becomes so toxic, maybe it was 3
Also, its poison
thats why doctors get all upitty when someone goes septic, it will kill you.
saying shit is not poison is like saying stomach acid is not acidic
that shit will burn the fuck out of you, just cause its in the body dont mean its ok to eat faggot.
Also, just cause pot grows from the ground doesnt mean its ok to smoke it. Though for medical purposes it serves, same tard logic though.

What kind of medfag are you? The same one that doesn't know shit outside of a textbook?

This is not a well studied topic anyhow, it barely even gets you a hot on google.

>How long will my engine run on fuel exhaust?

This is why there will always be a Sup Forums.

For all purposes it serves to smoke weed.

I with entertain this totally fucking dumb question by agreeing yes: there probably are traceable nutrients left behind in human feces.

Now I will use this segment to explain how OP asked such a stupid question I had to respond to this gay thread. Remember why they invented a sewer system in Europe so humans could stop dying of small pox after they accepted it wasn't God casting Devine punishment??????? IT'S BECAUSE PEOPLE THREW SHIT AND PISS IN THE STREET!!!! THEY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO EAT IT TO DIE HARD.

it's toxic you tool.

as long as you dont eat shit

Yes, that's the effect of "burning" calories. Sometimes there's a smoky flavor as well.

But that's OTHER PEOPLE'S shit. Your own shit wouldn't have smallpox unless you already had smallpox. If you confine yourself to eating your own shit, there's no cross contamination. Just a lack of nutrients and an excess of the same E. Coli you already have in your system.

I'm talking about eating fresh stool from a healthy human being (you) only.

I am not talking about spreading human waste from everyone in the community into the streets to rot and ferment and infect the water supply, etc.

Why don't you just go ahead and try it.

It's actually venomous, common misconception

I'm not gonna try it. Let Mikey try it.

Small pox is just one result if it's all over the place and you don't clean it the fuck up!!!!!!!. It doesn't have to have it. It's noxious regardless. Weather it's yours or someone else's. It's nutrition is negligible in comparison to is toxicity

>Can you survive forever
No.

B8

I am disappoint that no one is bringing up the thermodynamic impossibility of this

>eating your own poop
Under normal circumstances I would let you finish. That shit leaves your body for a reason, dont put it back in, dude. Plant roots, mosses, lichens, bugs, boogers, toe cheese; so many other easy to find things with nutritional value and you gonna munch on your own dungatrons

It would probably kill you faster than starvation.

i think op brings up a good point... it works for pee if you are dehydrated

And that makes me wonder about a lactating woman drinking her own milk. Won't keep her going forever (see: thermodynamic impossibility) but it must be good for a while.