ANGRY BIRDS LIBERAL REVIEW

archive.is/ocvAH

>The Angry Birds Movie is both the equivalent of a screaming five-year-old and a regressive piece of American propaganda. Out of all the films I’ve seen this year, this is the one I least expected to have an anti-immigration and an eye for an eye message underneath it. But it’s actually happened. Angry Birds is now a metaphor for the September 11 terrorist attacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=islam finger&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwig88_n8N7MAhXLNz4KHfVLCRMQ_AUIBygB&biw=1920&bih=947
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

>Angry Birds is now a metaphor for the September 11 terrorist attacks
What? Do the pigs crash into buildings?

JUST

WUZ

You better go see it faggots. I need my neetbux

No, the birds are suicide bombers

>They didn't change it.
I'll gladly pay to watch The Bird of a Nation.

No more than a few hours ago there was a major riot involving dozens of illegal immigrants in northern Germany. They were fighting over a stolen radio. A child was nearly killed.

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind - Captain Price

>Angry Birds is now a metaphor for the September 11 terrorist attacks.

It's more an allegory of the Middle Eastern and North African invasion of Europe.

We'll invent bionic eyes in that case.

Liberal's are so funny! Let's laugh at their stupity.

Is leftism a mental disease?

I'll make a bunch of posts on Sup Forums, that will teach those rapefugees to leave

The cartoon we need right now

This is the first kids movie I had to drag my son out of. I am raising him based on the Islamic values of his father, and I could clearly see him being upset over his people being represented as green pigs

This is actually amazing. I never would have thought the Angry Birds movie of all things would have this stuff.

Your son is a green pig.

>Lifts index finger like most islamists do

It sounds like The Fable of the Ducks and the Hens, which was even written by the founder of the American Nazi Party.

Its to show the devotion to the tawheed of Allah

>Takbir

Were going to slaughter everyone

google.com/search?q=islam finger&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwig88_n8N7MAhXLNz4KHfVLCRMQ_AUIBygB&biw=1920&bih=947

WE NEED TO BOOST RATINGS AND REVIEWS FOR THIS

If this is successful you know it will open the gates of mobilekino right?

>I'm waitng for the Bloons Tower Defense movie so that Cross Platform Tower Defense Kino has its own niche culture

NOT

SHIT

PUNANI

holy shit

who's captain price?

every call of duty game

although he's referring to the modern warfare one

Absolutely based.

STYLE

That's nonsense. The last guy would have at least 1 eye left. How the fuck is a blind faggot going to take the vision of the last eyebearer?

Looks like I'll have to see that movie then.

and the movie ends with the rabbit getting raped by filthy pigs

Wow it's like they want people to see this
People will see it even more because they're making it controversial

This is fucking nice

Children's movies are for fags though.

>desire to know more intensifies

>We shouldn't make any movies at all

Jesus Christ

Nah bro, you've gotta be really mature to still appreciate children's films. What's the problem, not man enough to admit you like Frozen?? lol xD. Anyways, g2g watch the new captain America, comic book movies for the win!1!

Sup Forumsfags need to leave this board and go back to their containment cuck sheds

"she" knows the movie is called ANGRY birds right?

Is John Boyega even a modern human

He looks more and more like some other kind of prehistoric hominid every time I see him

Why don't you just link to the actual website?

Because you don't link to clickbait sites.

>men shouldn't make movies
Who said women couldn't be funny?

>he thinks he isnt the cuck
Heh

Why does it matter

Why do you want to give shitty clickbait sites more money?

And how is it bad? Is it bad to prevent terrorist attacks?

Why not? The more wealth there is in this world, the better.

>he thinks not letting in the poor, the tired, the huddled masses into his countries makes him uncucked
America was made great through immigration but now its deciding to pass its torch back to Europe. In other words they cower from doing an act of good because there is a slight chance of something bad happening. In other words cowards. In other words cucks.

Shut up child.

@69599986
Don't even deserve a (Y*u).

>America was made great through immigration
no it wasnt

Not an argument.

Is this real? Man Now I'll take my entire family to watch that movie.

My islamic values prohibit watching pigs.

If it weren't anti-immigration it would be impossible to sell to the middle class of yurope or murica.

i thought it was a migrant-petting movie

>opinions I don't like are Sup Forums

Except it was. Case in point your favorite boi Trump himself only exists because his grandfather came to America as an immigrant.
That's also ignoring the contributions of British, Australian, Chinese, Irish and African immigrants as well as many more who came here throughout the history of the U.S

Three quarters at least of the migrants are adult males, plenty coming for purely economic reasons. They're not refugees, they are leeches. Got nothing against granting asylum to women, children and the elderly. The rest, however, should fuck off.

>no it wasnt
I love how America was full of Germans, Britcucks and Irish since XIV century.... oh wait there were only Apaches and Mexicans

America was made great through immigration of white European christian peoples. Before world war 2 america was 90% white. After the 1965 immigration act shitskins from the world over were allowed to come into america. This was not the plan for America, but some adage of modern plebeian democracy led by a Jew named Cellar. The Jews are also in control of Europe and America is not trying to pass any torch and parts of its government are just as angry as Europe about the immigration.

>cries sexism when an SJW so much as stares at a man wrong on twitter
>is okay with giving a big fuck you to refugees that happen to be adult males
Sup Forums everybody

You know the Roman Empire was destroyed because of mass immigration right? It happened before, it will happen again because of people like you

This, the right thing is to give a big fuck you to all "refugees" independently of their sex.

There it is! There it is!
le ebin joos are ebil maymay!
Thanks now I can ignore you

>chinese
hur dur we built de rairrooad! derfore we own it!

>African
lmfao

that was conquest of a savage people. Immigration as we are referring to it is third world retards trying to merge their communities into a massive legal apparatus with roads culture and public school systems

European immigration. Not all cultures are equal.
Look at how immigration worked out for native americans, why would we want that fate?

it was literally made through immigration

And the world was made better for it.
We had a Renaissance. We no longer host fights to the death. We no longer wage long violent physical wars spanning entire continents.

So families should be broken up because of cherry picking and stereotyping? Doesn't sound very rational to me.

There it is! There it is!
I don't want to think for myself and am a racially unconscious pile of mush which my ancestors would cry ashamedly over!

"if you don't like feminism, you should love foreign men raping your women and diluting your race and culture"
Holy shit you are retarded

>conflating British and Dutch settlers with immigrants

The american colonies were even skeptical of German immigration back then you massive cuck

>legitimately would accept a "man" that flees war leaving everyone else behind.
Definitely what any country needs. Looks like europe could use some more terrorism.

>mexicans hopping the border and niggers/dune coons from various lands leeching off social benefits is the same as hard workers coming to America to build a better life for themselves
Trump has literally 0 problem with legal immigrants who want to come here and be productive americans

I thought it was made though slavery of blacks who decent from African kings.

The renaissance was nothing more but the re-birth (that is what renaissance means in french) of classical culture and morals

>It's good that we lost it all because we got it again!! xD!!! Who needs plumbing, viaducs and bathrooms anyway xDDDD

I hate liberals so fucking much

>So families should be broken up
Mothers and children are safe while the men are fighting to free their country. Doesn't get more rational than that, cuck.

Exactly, keep them all out.
This way their families can remain united.

None of that means America was made great through immigration though.

oh yes. and shiat

actual men are selling their wives and families off to leave the middle east and go to europe

70% of refugees are adult men, most abandoned their familes

>The Bird of a Nation.

>LITERALLY IN THE LITERALLY CURRENT LITERAL YEAR!!!!!

I know this is bait but you do realize the darkness that enveloped Europe after the Roman Empire collapsed nearly destroyed Western civilization right?

>We no longer host fights to the death

i dont see why this is considered good. as long as the participants are voluntary theres no reason to stop gladiatorial games

>that was conquest of a savage people. Immigration as we are referring to it is third world retards trying to merge their communities into a massive legal apparatus with roads culture and public school systems
You can't be this retarded

>Look at how immigration worked out for native americans
It worked different for each country, IMO American natives were the one that suffered the most, their whole culture and themselves were almost eradicated. Most other countries had a mixed race of Spaniard/Natives or Portuguese/Natives. Except for a few wars in Central Mexico, most of Latin America conquest was peacefully to some extent.

Topkek m8. The world experienced a thousand year dark age before things got better. Is that really what you want? To see humanity regress and stagnate another thousand years before there is anymore progression?

>I thought it was made though slavery of blacks who decent from African kings.
Still counts as inmigration