Book Littlefinger

>Book Littlefinger
>cunning and manipulative but self-preserving and works behind-the-scenes. Understands when not to overstep his bounds and isn't truly malicious other than when other people actively threaten him.

>Show Littlefinger
>mustachio-twirling Bond villain who does blatantly sociopathic or idiotic bullshit that would get him killed if it weren't for his plot-armor

BRAVO, D&D

>>/lit/

you've been bitching for about 4 years now, when will you stop watching?

why won't they understand?

>you
>everyone on Sup Forums who finds a plothole in GoT is the same person

wew, defensive much?

you're not the same person but you're part of a very vocal group on Sup Forums that keeps swearing GoT represents the worst source content rape in television history and yet you clearly keep watching the show because you keep making threads

>keeps saying you
>has been lurking GoT threads on Sup Forums for 4 years to remember specific complaints

WEW

I've been lurking Sup Forums, the bitching is evident without entering the threads

You can't like something and complain about its flaws? I love the show, that doesn't mean it's perfect.

there's nothing in the OP to suggest you like the show

Show Littlefinger is written by Jews so he can only act like a Jew.

>about one interpretation of one character
>must not like the entire show

>shitposts about the producers of the show
>well maybe he actually likes the show just doesn't like the people that decide on every aspect of the show

>that decide on every aspect of the show
yeah cause they wrote the plot, do the acting, visuals, etc.

if they're not responsible for the plot why did you make a plot complaint and then post about the producers?

>wrote the plot
well no but they hired the people who write the plot and they need to be ok with it
>do the acting
see above
>visuals
yes, they directly oversee that as well

>well no but they hired the people who write the plot
they hired GRRM?

>do the acting
>see above

so every movie with a great producer has never had shitty acting I guess

>yes, they directly oversee that as well
they have a hand in decisions. they don't produce them.

>literally trying to make the argument that producers are the end all be all of everything

>changing a character is the entire show's plot
derp

What's his endgame anyway? Lets say he wins the north, frees and allies with the Riverlands (hence why Brienne will be in Riverrun) and solidifies his grip on the Vale. What then? The Iron Throne? He's got no claim to it, so I don't even wanna know what the showrunners will pull out of their asses to justify that move.

GRRM doesn't write the plot for the show, which should have been evident since season 2
>they have a hand in decisions
they literally have the final say
>producers are the end all be all of everything
in a tv show, they absolutely are

no one mentioned the "entire" plot
gerp

>still trying to make the argument that producers are everything
good thing that's not reality, else most Weinstein movies would blow.

>implied
>mentioned
>playing semantics

in a TV show the producers decide on everything. In (good) movies you have established directors who the producers trust enough to not interfere too much and are only interested in the money side of things. There's a reason TV show episodes all have different directors

His greatest obstacle to Iron Throne are Tyrells and their massive armies and their vast resources.

His best bet would be to organize zealots revolt in King's Landing in order to eliminate as much Lannisters and Tyrells as possible, making them go to war at each other (he organized their alliance so he would be the best man to disintegrate it). Then he would probably provoke Dorne into fight with Tyrells, weakening both sides, and finally Euron pirate invasion on the whole western coast to weaken them completely while he regroups in North, Vale and Riverlands.

But still, he has no claim to the throne, why would even his current allies support him? Robert atleast had a Targ mother, Littlefinger is just an upstart petty lord with no royal blood.

The Finance Report I filed with the FEC lists me, my running mate, Senator Davis here, but only one Chief of Staff. First one to talk gets to stay on my Campaign!

He is waiting till situation on the continent will deteriorate to the point when none of that "claim" shit will matter

>muh books

the 'you' is plural.

whew

>Carcetti ascends to governor of Maryland
>Littlefinger will ascend to governor of Westeros

its pottery

>Book Harrenhal
>on the table

>Show Harrenhal
>off the table

>What then? The Iron Throne? He's got no claim to it
Nobody has a claim to the throne anymore. The Targaryens were usurped. The Baratheon line is dead. Tommen is an abomination born of incest and a bastard. There is no-one alive with any legitimate claim to that throne, so now it just all comes down to who Westeros can stomach sitting it.

We don't want genre fiction trash in our glorious board. Capeshit and pedo board is good enough for ASOIAF

Will Littlefinger fuck Sansa after they kill Ramsey together?

Go to sleep.

Is OP a faggot ?