Anyone who switches lanes while driving without first signaling

>anyone who switches lanes while driving without first signaling
>single moms that brag about being one (or just any single mom)
>all Jews, they literally bring up money or price value any chance they get
>people who go to the mall just to play Faggotmon Go
>foreigners to any country that expect locals to know/accommodate their language
>grocery store managers of any level
>anyone with tattoos on their arms, legs or neck

>faggots posting what makes em mad on the internets, Sup Forums at that

kys

>sage goesmin all fields

>sage

I know, right?

>Anyone who votes Republican

Just die already you mouth breathers.

>>anyone who switches lanes while driving without first signaling

Seriously how fucking hard is it use your signals.

I'm ok with single moms bragging / bitching, because it is insanely hard

>muh berncuck doe!

people who think Trump "tells it like it is"

>because its insanely hard

What? Getting knocked-up and collecting free money simply because you spit out some half-retarded bundle of shit?

Okay, tell me how he doesn't speak the hard truth on sensitive boo-hoo "issues" then?

Stfu you cuck nigger it's like bragging that you cut your arm off. Yeah it's hard cause the stupid cunts put themselves in that situation.

myself

Can't agree more

Right there with you champ

same, I also don't respect you

People who watch Fox News, people who smoke

Anyone who blindly supports the government, niggers unless they are killing cops, overly flamboyant gays, cucks, Pepe, Hilary Clinton, anyone that seeks political power.

(tech support fag here)
>pokemon go players
>people who use the same password and email for everything
>feminists
>black lives matter cunts
>people who think iphones can't get malware
>people who get malware and blame me for it
>people who install beta versions of stuff and bitch about their phone getting fucked
>people who call me about their fucking mac when they know damn well that I work in ios support
>coworkers who give me shit for using an android phone
>people who take shit without asking
>people that think they're all that and a bag of chips when they don't even make $9 an hour but still feel the need to show off

>people who use the same password and email for everything
What's wrong with this?

>Buying into political parties
You're an idiot.

you can be easily hacked

You only use turn signals for the cars that are already behind not when passing or changing same direction lanes you idiot sperglord

Who do I have no respect for?
I'll tell you, OP.

First: The several hundred people who have asked this exact question, right here on Sup Forums.

Second: The several thousand people in the comments begging, "Stop asking this question!"

And finally, above all others: OP.

Holy shit, one of these threads without OP being b8. I never thought I'd see that again. I don't agree with all of it but it seems pretty genuine. Respeck, OP.

>people who cough/sneeze without covering their filthy mouths (bonus points if they do it in a fucking room with no ventilation at all)
>niggers
>millenials
>faggots who think have all the knowlede of the world just because they use shitty apps to search stuff and imply based on what article titles say.
>youtubbers
>feminists
>empowered and entitled faggots who think all their faults should be forgiven and accepted instead of surpassing their fucking limitations.
>jews

>people that make noises or open their mouth while eating

People in general.

>people

>everyone

Simple as that