Now it's time to LEAVE IVY ALONE! Ivy made a video of her peeing in her pants during #pissforequality And Sup Forums...

Now it's time to LEAVE IVY ALONE! Ivy made a video of her peeing in her pants during #pissforequality And Sup Forums RUINED her because they could. This needs to be posted so you faggots will realize that you should leave her alone. She tried to commit suicide because of the cyberbullying. She has to wear fucking adult diapers now because of the humiliation, suicide, and shame she has to endure.
Sup Forums please take down the video
youtube.com/watch?v=6FAaxFQTAes
I am not wanting an army, I just want whats right for her

Other urls found in this thread:

feminism.trendolizer.com/2016/07/liveleakcom---feminism---pissforequality.html
liveleak.com/view?i=e38_1468675849
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for no reason

>diapers
kek
I hope Ivys pee video becomes the next mainstream talking point for a day to take away from trump

Also
>am fapping to the video on repeat

>pisses in her pants
>bullies being meanies on the internet made her cry

you act like a baby, you gon' wear diapers like a baby.

Need some explanation.

She pissed her pants on social media she deserves what she got. Fucking degenerative trash

i dunno, man
it's just too perfectly ironic for me to believe
sounds like a Sup Forums fanfic

She was such a retard.

From the YouTube Video:
feminism.trendolizer.com/2016/07/liveleakcom---feminism---pissforequality.html
This girl Ivy Hernandez fell for the Sup Forums prank #pissforequality. Made this video of her urinating on herself. Video was instantly spread everywhere. She tried to commit suicide because of "cyber bullying" and failed. She spent some time in the hospital where she developed incontinence. Now she has to wear a diaper.
After she was hospitalized from her attention whoring suicide attempt, she got used to wearing a hospital diaper and shitting/pissing herself. Which lead to further depression and her feminist urethra muscles to forget their job. It was at the point were Ivy was urinating herself in front of a nurse she realized she was suffering from stress incontinence due to the internet

I honestly overheard a group of young girls talking about a girl on the internet that pissed herself. This must be her lol.

Here is some pics of her after a little digging

Has she considered the following?

STOP POSTING HER NUDES AND HER VIDEOS
YOU GUYS ARE WOMANIZING PILES OF DIRT DOING WHATEVER YOU CAN TO PLEASE YOURSELF

Just stop

They do not need to make that news now!

do you know her last name for my own digging?

What do I need to do to show the video to millions? Nothing is out of the question

Her name is Ivy Hernandez
>profile.php?id=100010376381724
She has a hidden profile

Oh no

Fuck off Ivy. If you play with fire you get burned.

>found the feminist whale

If you play with fire you wet the bed. In this case, she wet the bed and wet the pants and probally wet a lot more

fuck outta here with your "feelings"

You realize posting anything about her just drums up attention and will perpetuate all of this further right? Thanks for the target, we'd almost forgotten but this will spark everyone's interest and start it all over again

Im sorry Ivy. You are now a national pants peeing Icon. See you on the news girl. Everyone is going to see that video now

I don't understand what does pissing your pants have to do with equality? Did she just see Billy Madison for the first time or some shit?

>her feminist urethra muscles to forget their job.

oh you caught on to that did you? Thank you for coming a long with us on that one.

good

Nice job! I was wondering exactly what this was about.

Oh fuck. I can already see anons sending this in to her local news station. They take any bite they can get

>close to port orange fl

This is top. Thanks for the share, rather glad it was just an attempt, she is entertainment fuel now. Maybe she will make a diaper video next.

Diaper wearing slut
I hope she gets recognized and ridiculed at some public place

Her pissy tits

and her in the hospital talking a piss selfie

She will. It's paparazzi time

Sensitive fag detected

Shes obviously an ABDL into exhibitionism and you fags fell right for it. Speaking as an ABDL its easy to see.

Holy shit
>piss gets leaked
>nudes get leaked
This poor girl just had a weak bladder and self esteem

>tfw that's your fetish

This is now a diaper thread

She just pissed herself. She has a bladder problem. She is forced to wear diapers not by her own will. She didnt want ANY of this to happen in the first place

No, fuck you cunt. This stupid fucking slag read some asinine shit on the internet and instead of using her fucking grey matter, or excercising a little bit of self control, she outright took the bait and stupidly posted herself wetting on social media for all to see. She deserved exactly what she fucking got. Moralfag acum.

Yea sure thing, sounds legit.

No honestly she doesnt deserve the humiliation she is getting. She is embarrassed about this video and now people are posting it to youtube like its no big deal. Its a huge deal for her. Her social life is struggling because of it

found a couple more to help this moralfag
Re-watch the video and say that again

Sad thing is that people like this user said
Are just going to know her for this

Anyone friends with her on FB or know her friends irl? This can get sooo much worse.

I wished they could only cyberbully girls like that where I live. If hot girls became emotionally destroyed and vulnerable as fuck, I might have a chance at fucking a girl like that. We need more emotionally destroyed girls in this world.

I'm going to fap really hard to this girl. Thanks guys! You're all my hero's.

>feminism.trendolizer.com/2016/07/liveleakcom---feminism---pissforequality.html
Why don't they have the video on up on their link? How do you let them know?

Sounds more like she's just into pissing herself now. Everyone has a fettish

>sitting in piss soaked hospital diaper
>"Oh I better take a selfie to let everyone on facebook know I am alright"
Genius

That's funny. Even when she's emotionally crippled, she still has the narcissistic habit to take a selfie. Maybe she can look at herself and realize that she know longer knows who she is anymore. That's just icing on the cake.

Becoming incontinent isn't a fetish. I'm sure she doesnt want to piss herself in front of her friends at the mall.

I like where this is going
Bump

Wrong, some ABDL's untrain their bladders. its a fetish and shes trolled you all.

Ivy didn't fall for it, she started it. Does nobody remember?
She's been a Sup Forumstard longer than most of you idiots have even existed.
She probably wears a diaper because she's literally incontinent. She was before Sup Forums found her, and presumably, she still is.

Oh, and I'm sure rapists don't won't the victims to see their dicks.....if you're into something, you'll do it! Then you'll come up with some bullshit to make it seem like it's not your fault.

The best part of the internet. Once something is uploaded it can never be deleted.
>fukken saved
Uploading everywhere

She should be gassed. Put her out of her misery. The destruction of the weak and sick is more humane than their protection.

They would be to pissy

Only hers got media attention. So now she can get off and not need to explain herself.

kek

Guys would also be fed up with their shit.

I couldn't imaging sleeping in the same bed with her.

Get Trump to talk about her video.

Dude it happened. It was excellent

it'd be cute, could tease her as you change her diaper and make her feel like a toddler

It was something some user thought up because rape causes people to lose control of their bodily functions

Look OP. This isn't going to stop until it gets famous for a day or two then the media will move on to something else. Then no one cares afterwards. I'm sorry I have to say this but we are going to have to make her video extremely popular for at least one day for everyone to not care. I am running through which media stations to send this to to go ahead and get this out of the way so it can become famous and then go away. I'm sorry but this is the way it has to be.

>troll physics at work

I feel so sorry for this poor girl. Being plastered all over the internet as the girl that urinated on herself. You guys are just making it worse for her by making fun of her and bullying her. That is just sad. You guys are real jerks

kek

Glad to see I'm not the only one :P

OK I do feel sorry for her. But it's evolution in action. If I was going to put a video out of me pissing myself for #pissforequality, I'd do a little research first. Make sure I wasn't being a fucking idiot.

Also I seem to remember it starting after that police thing advising women to pass etc to put a rapist off. Most of the faggots on here it'd just give their boner superpowers.

The way these causes pop up randomly, maybe she thought she would try to be the first to join the cause and help a cause she felt was good in her heart

liveleak.com/view?i=e38_1468675849
Just send them the video link/description and have them republish the story.
They get their sheckles and the internet gets their lulz

She was gullible

Found this.

Also be honest. People feel sorry for her as she was a bit of a qt If she was your typical feminazi autistic hambeast, we'd be cheering it on.

This.
I am always down for some life ruining shitposting

Lets make it happen!

People are still cheering it on regardless

since when has Sup Forums been so full of this white knight shit. First bronies and now "stop the cyberbully' "Sup Forums is full of monsters" Sup Forums is the fucking internet hate machine, nobody gives a shit (except i'd white knight the shit out of her, shes pretty cute)

Sage, it goes in every field

Wasn't this like a year ago? I wonder what she's up to now. Mainly wondering if she still "needs" a diaper or not

A couple of months ago.
You know she does. She is not going to let the 'forced diaper' thing go since the doctor basically told her she has to wear them or piss in her pants

Wheres the video of her peeing?

She could make good money out of that. She's already used to pissing on cam, i say leverage it

I can give out her friends fbs if anons are willing to do the dirty work and delivar screenshots with posting the humiliation

This is the hilarious kind of crap I'm lurking for