I wanna lick my girlfriends asshole but she said she only will let me if i shave my ass and let her lick mine too

I wanna lick my girlfriends asshole but she said she only will let me if i shave my ass and let her lick mine too
Should i agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B38CHjJJSIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

Pics or it didn't happen

fuck you OP

No just do it.

um... yes

wurf

Never had my asshole licked but if I were you. I'd shower up.aybe cleanse with a laxative first. Garrantee her tongue will move up from your to your balls and cock. My girl loves stuffing her talk box with my cock down her throat and my balls on the inside of her cheeks. Do it. Duck her throat

In all seriousness OP, fuckin do it. Feels great.

The fuck kind of question is this?

Are you fucking kidding me?

That's such waste of post on Sup Forums to even ask something, that I think you don't even really have a gf and you are just so lonely that you needed to create a post on Sup Forums.

Yes, you dumb fuck. It will change your life

Can't say I understand her thought process, but I'd go along with it if those are her terms.

youtube.com/watch?v=B38CHjJJSIw

Don't be a faggot let her lick your bum hole. Tongue hers slowly slide in your picky while you lick her snatch she'll get internet and in no time you'll be plowing her mud hole.

Um. Yes.

sorry i don't necessarily think ill enjoy a tongue up my ass

Into it.. She will not get internet....

Are you fucking stupid? Do it.

The itchiness of a shaved asshole seems like it would be excruciating. Just lick her asshole anyway without permission next time you're going down on her. What's she going to do? Enjoy it, that's what, because you wait until she's cumming.

Fuck it

>girlfriend wants to eat you out
WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! YOU ARE WASTING PRECIOUS TIME!

And your problem is what now?

How's it to have a feminist girlfriend user? You know, even in hetero relationship you are a fagg.

It's an ASSROLL, you lick it, you don't need permitions in sex if the girl is enjoying it!

Just make sure u get an enima firstXD and bleach ur asshole too ;)

No. You should stop living life as a pervert.

Her tongue is not going up your ass idiot it's just on the outside. Have some balls say hey bitchlick my asshole not inside be the dominant male your supposed to be. Word for word "lick my asshole. Suck my balls" grab her hair ND hold her her on your balls. Look her in the eyes and tell her suck daddy's cock before swipe it across your face and take that sexy mouth of yours. Either she pulls away or looks flabbergasted either way shove your cock down her throat. Don't be a pussy. I'm trying to help you. Make sure you give her time to breathe. Cash if she likes how rough you are with her mouth and before she answers throw her back down on your cock if she closes her lips let go of the back of her head and tell her that tonight is going to be the best night of her life

Only let her lick your ass if you're a faggot

Throw her on all fours and fuck the shit out of her. The rest is up to you. Eat her out fuck her again. Just be a man you fucking piece shit waste of life. You have pussy. Take it. ...

You are clearly too stupid to pick up on it, but she was being sarcastic.

My girl is sarcastic all the time I still take it. What the duck you talking about

Wtf kinda girl are you dating godamn

fart in her mouth lol

yes

I've never let my girl lick my asshole... But I've fucked the Shit out of hers. Literally.... Should I let her? Not op but maybe I should take over his thread since he hasn't replied

If you have to ask...maybe a life of sodomy isn't for you.

The duck is sodomy

Kek

Thats a definite yes OP. Win win. Shave the junk and balls while you're at it. Shaved is in right now birches are digging it. It grows back quick anyway

It you let someone lick you butthole this will be your first child.

I don't think she wants to lick your butthole man I think she just wants your ass to not be a human carpet.

Fart in her mouth and this will be your firstborn child.