Tfw just #slayed the whole education system of united states

>tfw just #slayed the whole education system of united states

Other urls found in this thread:

vogue.com/13485761/beyonce-lemonade-texas-college-course/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>united states
lmao who gives a fuck
if that nigress has any swaying power over public opinion then that place really is more hopeless than I'd imagined

Why do people like this whore?

bcuz she #woke #slayyyyy #yasssss dumb white boi i bet u feel threatened by her greatness #yasssssqueenbey

YAASSSS QUEEN SLAYY

What does this have to do with music?

ITT: white tears

SO DELICIOUS CIS WHITE MALE TEARS #SLAYYYYYYYYY #YASSSSSSSSSS *vogues*
IF QUEEN BEY ISN'T THE GREATEST ARTIST OF ALL TIME YOU'RE A FUCKING BIGOT (subscribe to Tidal)

what do 90% of the posts on this board have to do with music?

what

i want to fap to queen bey's feet :^)
#yassss

the answer to your question is "nothing"

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

>he rebels against the personal computer culture

what

I said

>I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-left" and it feels #woke as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the problematic, intolerant white, cis, male-centric culture that dominates American """colleges""".

These guys did it first

shouldn't you be on reddit 'triggering' le sjws?

someone fill me in on the news here.
wtf did she not do to get credit for now?

vogue.com/13485761/beyonce-lemonade-texas-college-course/

What did she do? I'm okay with #slaying the education system, but in a Libertarian, abolish public schools entirely way.

>Plato, Aristotle, Descartes . . . and, yes, Knowles. Beyoncé, one of the great thinkers of our time, is taking her rightful place among academia’s best and brightest at the University of Texas at San Antonio, where her instant-classic visual album Lemonade has inspired an entire college course.

Is this a joke?

no wonder americans complaining about student debt

no shes smarter than you thought you thot

T R I G G E R E D

Being black is very in right now.