Reply with your suicide note

Reply with your suicide note

"boohoo"

"I murdered him. Catch me if you can bitches!"

I'm sorry.

My death is only the begining

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.

OP..Never really was a faggot

Oh shi

Look, this is honestly for the best. I'm due a reset button anyway. Sorry for all the shit, just keep going. Should have finished college before doing this, sorry for 20k in the hole lmao.

Can I have a few meatballs with that pasta?

I did it because i got repeating digits.

I came here to write my suicide note but it looks like you already covered all the points for me.

7/02/16
If your reading this it looks like you've found me. Please feed Mr munchkin my cat, he needs food on the daily.
I accidently shot my gun in mafia 3 by pushing r2 while using my new ps4. I've decided to respawn.

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 30$ gay ass chair that i bought for you, whilst gargling on hot cum and having tabs on the "latest game of thrones episodes", classic music playing in the backround on full blast and celeb fap thread tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure was great. You cant say whatever you want because everyone will know who you truly are.

You believe you are edgy. An hero. But in reality, you really just like cum. A useless cum stain. A cowboy of space. No life just like all others. People like you need to be belly inflated. The world doesn't need us, shit. We are better off dead, faggot

ayy lmao

7/23/16
"Fuck u"

goodbye renee

Can't wake up

Ged oud noo feget XDD

To those who still give a shit,

I'm in the backyard.

I'm sorry.

Ayy lamo

Beautiful.

Here's mine:
(7/22/16 12:25AM PCT)

"I binged OreImo season 1 and 2 without stopping. I was rooting for Kirino to get with Kyousake and then the ending happened. So yeah, see ya. Fuck anime, fuck Japan, fuck my incest fantasies."

Me too

I wouldn't make one because no one would care to read it

My name's Johnny Knoxville and this is jackass.

"Find the killer"

No note, not that I wont be missed I just wont have anything to say.

muslims are destroying the world whilst the libtards are going on about how 'nice' they all really are and it's just a few kids with temper tantrums and how we must make more concessions, so...let's just cut to the chase since they're going to behead me or blow me up anyway right

Life is just a dream, jm leaving now to wake up in reality.

He was tortured, I was tortured. He was raped, I was raped. He
comitted suicide and now I'll do the same. And you probably won't
care but that doesn't change a day.

Leaving it for my mother.

Fuck the blacks and Muslims i preform this mosque shooting in the name of all my white brothers and sisters under the threat of extinction

All my money and possessions go to my brother. To be honest, I'm not depressed. I'm not even sad. I've come to realize that the organization I work in can't be fixed no matter how hard I try or how far up the chain of command that I get. It's just the same personalities in different bodies. The same mistakes, the same bullshit, over and over again, neverending.
I'm just bored of it all. See ya next time around. Hopefully it's more entertaining in the next incarnation.

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.

"It was lit, fam. I did it 4 teh lulz"

I wish I had at least tried
I'm sorry

The world needs to change its veiws and wake the fuck up you sensitive fucks. You are ruining lives and thiss is the reason I assassinated thousands before finally going out suicide by cop. By me killing these people hopefully I have helped thousands after me.

you don't deserve anything so i'm leaving you with this, won't tell you anything because you never care in the first place.
enjoy taking care of cleaning all the blood.

Took me long enough didn't it?

"So I never found love or had a real social life. I've never felt anything but contempt for humanity itself. Finally I'll do the world a favor and give a gift to people overall for the first time in my life. Goodbye, I hated all of you because I had to force myself to seem emotional, and for that, I'm sorry."

i never enjoy living i never dying

Well everyone I fuckin had it. I couldn't take living in this plane of existance, dealing with fat people, LGBT retards, worthless transgender people, government, I just can't take it anymore I want all my stuff to go to my homies I grew up with. Make sure my pets get released back into the wild. Don't worry where I went I didn't wanna make a mess. I stole a shot gun and I wandered into the woods to find a nice spot on witch my brains could explode without make a mess in the house. Don't look for me just let the animals feast apon my carcass.

Love your son, (redacted)

no

I can't live watching what I live for die
Don't you worry, now I'm with the real human beans.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little bitching and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you copy-paste that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting hate about traps. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic trap-hating NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "PENIS = female & VAGINA = male." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

I would just walk into the woods and blow my top off, my parents would figure out to was over the environment.

Eeey 'bout time! Get the south fixed up nice again!