So i started rapping, any tips?

So i started rapping, any tips?

So, you're..."special"?

Step 1: Stop trying to rap
Step 2: Go on with life
Step 3 (optional, but recommended) Kill yourself

stop.

Quit

Oh I got you user. Here you go. First you gotta rap about some crimes that you have committed and make sure they are real ones like murder and selling drugs. No pussy shit allowed. After the song comes out and it's a big hit, say that everything in the song was true. It will work wonders for your authenticity.

post raps
critique
get better

>started rapping
this implies some level of rap from you in existence. Post the shit or it didn't happen.

Quit being a nigger
Kill yourself

>get better

Implying rap has a skill level. Cute.

Share some of the sick lyrics you plan on spitting

Sound cloud user?

Make sure you rhyme words with nigger

Kendrick Lamar - High skill level
Meek - Low skill level
Different levels of skill
Presence of skill

OP either working on it or about to be a huge faggot in the end and abandon us.

make a rap about your mom and her spaghetti

are you non-white?

Yeah man you can rap on anything. Like maybe you feel like doing some drugs or having sex with some prostitutes or something. You can rap about that. It's actually a really good formula.

I'm white.

I rapped this as I read it in my mind.
Not bad user.

Name yourself "Eminem 2.0"

Ur gonna need to get a good haircut, head to the barber and ask for his most sickest rap style haircut he can do, After that buy a really cool looking cap so u can increase ur rapping power by 6 levels. Then and only then can u begin to rap and get better

Heres a fucking tip you fuckwit!!!

NO MEANS NO!!!

i'm so sorry
your rap dream just became 100 times harder
but seriously, do you have any samples for us?
improvement starts by getting critique, and you did say that you already started and all

spit fire or w/e

All right listen to this- Some dude on Sup Forums said I should be Eminem 2.0, with a name like that I'd get no respectable hoes, but right now, I'm filling up all these bitches with my fuckin' fire hose.

Yeah, kill yourself