Cuck thread. Post your girl or girls you know and others say what they would do to them

Cuck thread. Post your girl or girls you know and others say what they would do to them.

Reply for reply bros

I'd push down on her shoulders, get her on her knees and stuff my solid cock into her little mouth. As she resists I grab a clump of her hair and pull her into me. She chokes and gags as my cock slides down her throat. As she pushes against me I rock her back and forth milking my cock. Her little cunt gets moist as shes used and her arsehole tingles at the thought of me taking her other holes. She looks up at me and starts to suck me hard and run her tongue around me throbbing shaft.

Girl who I get to fuck every once in a while.

Lift the dress up and fuck her doggystyle then creampie

grip her hair to control her head and force my dick down her through

Fuck her in that dress on the ground while people around watch as I pound her pussy, and pull out to cum all over her face.

what would you do?
She's naughty.

I'd fuck her pussy until she cums, then smack her around and fuck her face while she cries, finishing all over her face and forcing her to eat dinner with her family with cum plastered all over her slutty face

Do your worst.

>I would take her by the hand and lead her to the bedroom. You can follow if you want, I don't give a shit. She wants to kiss and shit. I tell her maybe later, I've got something else in mind. Unzip and pull out my 7 incher. She gets down on her knees and readily strokes it, licking the tip and playing with my balls. I grab the back of her head and make her deepthroat me. She gags a little. Tears are forming in her eyes.

Cont?

I'd get her a better bra and panty set.

I'd break the news to this chick that she's easily the ugliest human i've ever saw in my life. If she ever wants sex from anyone she's gonna have to pay.

I eat her ass for hours

Perfect face to look up at you. Love to have her give me a blowjob in an alley while fingering herself. Get herself close to cumming and tell her to stand up and bend over, and eat her pussy out. Keep her on the edge and keep myself hard, but not close to cumming. When I feel ready, turn her around, pick her up and fuck her I'm standing cowgirl position. When I'm close, she'd wrap her legs around my waist and make me cum inside her.
Pic of first girl who let/made me cum inside her. Amazing ass and hips.

That's a tranny

Would pin her to that tree and tie her up and let local guys come use her

I would rip those pants up and fuck her ass in front of you

God more of her.

Add me on kik FatterShark1383 y'all make me horry

i would rip her shorts off and fuck her stupid while you watched then bend her over and cum inside her

This good?

Use her for what, to see what fugly looks like and a warning to the kids that if they aren't good they'll end up with an ugly ass skank like this

any takers?

Lord yes she's cute and hot. Gonna fap to her.

well b?

Add me on kik FatterShark1383 y'all make me horry or on snap chat parkerwright4

would make her slide those shorts off then take her from behind while spanking her ass then cum deep inside her then make her put her fingers in and lick the mixture of our cum off of her fingers

I would make her masturbate for all of her friends until she cums, then forcing her to suck off every guy there to completion, each of them cumming inside her various holes. Then I would make her eat out every one of her girl friends until they cum. Meanwhile, I'm keeping her on the edge of cumming for hours while she eats out the girls. Finally, after she finishes all the girls, I would fuck her pussy until I cum, leaving her hanging without finishing her. I would also tie her up after I'm done so she can't finish herself.

Do her sister now

what do ?

Anyone? Kik is Lucnix

would ease her into putting that pretty mouth over my cock then ram her mouth hard and rip off her clothes whie doing so so when im done with her she sits there naked and helpless

Make her suck my dick in my car. Blow my load in her mouth and send her home to give you a welcome home kiss.

more naked ?

good, good.
Have a pic.

Great body, would fuck. The size and shape of those tits and her pretty lips really make me want to tittyfuck her. Got moar of her tits?

Please someone do these cocksluts

clothespins on her nipples and make her bounce her tits till they fall off

Who is she. Also anyone got more????

what would you do?

what would you do to her?

would make her willingly slide her panties off and unclip her bra then bend her over the couch and fuck her until you come home and cum in her making her feel worthless

id let the skinny one with the tounge out suck my balls while the thicker one rides me. what about these two user?

more

do your best

Woman

maybe if you tell me what yooud do first

Okay. That ass. I'd take her outside of a major store, ie Wal Mart, and start teasing her while we were inside a truck. Finger her for a while and make her cum twice. When I'm good and hard, have her take off her shirt and bra and tear a hole into her pants and straddle me in the driver's seat. I'd grab her ass and suck on her tits as she bounces on my dick. When she almost has me cumming, tell her to get off and take off her pants and panties too. We'd go to the back of the truck and I'd lay her down, spread her legs and slowly insert myself into her. I'd jack hammer her pussy while she runs her pussy and have her cumming much before me. Once I'm close, she would wrap her legs around me and I'd cum inside her. I'd get in the truck and leave her in the parking lot during rush hour.

can someone do this one? I'll do one reply to this with pic

more

She looks EXACTLY like a girl I know. Nudes with face would make me the king amongst my colleagues.

WTF I know what this is. It's two damn trannys in a relationship with each other.

I would bend her over in doggy position with a gag in her mouth push my cock into her ass

would tear her panties off leaving her bra on purely because i just want to use her pussy ben d her over while i fuck her hard from behind and push her face under periodically smudging her eyeliner all over her face then cum in her so itr drips out everywhere then pull out and slap her face with my cock

i can't

I would come up behind her grab her by the hair and force her face into the carpet. I would force my dick into her ass until I blew my load deep inside her, filling her to the brim. Any ass shots?

who is this girl you know?

would mount her form behind and fuck her rough while making her scream "daddy" "im your little fuck whore" and pull her shoulders so i go deep into her then fill her up as you watch in horror and her face looks at you dissapointedly

ugly/fat or 1/10
what'd you want to hear from us?

I would force one to eat my ass while the other blows me until I blew my load down her throat.

some dirty stuff.

She's a kiwi so no one in the US would ever know m8

love your girls body to be honest would kill for more especially booty shots

Make them suck each other's tits while I alternate fucking their pussies until I cum inside the left one.

I would make her suck me off in front of her parents, then fuck her senseless on the dinner table and cum in her pussy, forcing her to scoop it out and eat it as her dinner.

Hold on I may have a picture

Go home and thank god I don't have to come home everyday to that ugly mess

definitely not trannies ;)

how about this one ?

Connect to my computer with TeamViewer to browse pics/vids of my wife
ID: 752 736 647
PW: 9531

What do?

those lips look so fuckable nudes please ill explain more detail in return

Fuck her ass until it rips open, feed her the blood and shit and cum

what kind of picture ;)

Until I see vagina's that's two men