What did Sup Forums think of this film? Just watched it...

What did Sup Forums think of this film? Just watched it, felt it was pretty neat actually got me in suspense which films haven't gave me that effect in a long time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPyd9J9kkJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>5/10: the flick

truth is you wouldn't like it as much if it weren't for you being attracted to MEW

This

You gotta love that panty scene

Would've been more interesting without the epin alien scene at the end.

>car doesn't work, girl stumbles into the cornfield, she hears something following behind her [END CREDITS]

or

>girl gets car started, drives down the road, hears an ambiguous radio message that neither confirms or denies aliens, but calls for survivors to help [END CREDITS]

Yo that's creepy as fuck, but yea, i'd buy it (the first one)

Imagine what if they actually used the, the dude was actually crazy, the surface is actually safe ending

It's alright, but the characters act too stupidly to create any great suspense. Why did Emmet want to leave when he saw what happened outside? The girl saw some woman with a melting face headbutt the door but still thought everything would be fine. Why was John Goodman so autistic? we may never know

>Why was john goodman so autistic?
That's his character, he's supposed to be an awkward psychopath that couldn't deal with his daughter's death, that's why he treats michelle like she is and couldn't even treat her like an actual woman, that game scene
>Why did emmet want to leave?
Emmet wanted to leave because goodman was psychopathic, he knows he rather go out there and risk finding civilization, than get cooped up with some crazy idiot that's gonna make his life shitty for at least 2 years
>Melting face headbutt part
Well, ditto on emmet part

I wouldn't have minded that either. How would you explain the lady with the melts face though?

There is no panty scene

Could've written it off as one of Howard's victims, he'd already killed and disposed of one girl via acid.

I wish they had left whether Howard was actually a psycho and not just a paranoid conspiracy nut with everyone's best interests in mind ambiguous so the audience is left conflicted over whether Michelle did the right thing by burning his face off and blowing up his bomb shelter.

Instead they went full crazy rape dungeon with him

>wouldn't like it as much if it weren't for you being attracted to

The alien scene was added as a second post-production to connect it to Cloverfield. The movie was not supposed to be linked to aliens nor had the Cloverfield name on its title. Jew Jew Abrams as its best.

reminds me of that movie where the main character is killed by one of the 911 planes at the end.

>implying there wont be a "11th cloverfield Lane"

Good one tbf. Too damn bad for the end tho.

>That's his character, he's supposed to be an awkward psychopath that couldn't deal with his daughter's death

Do we even know if he actually had a daughter? I thought we're led to believe he was making things up which fit with the theme of the film.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPyd9J9kkJk

never in the movie it is said anything about 9/11 until the ending

That's fucking hilarious.

That's pretty good actually. Maybe she was a previous victim who he also convinced and punished her for disobeying.

Fuck, that's like 100x more interesting than the ending we got.

would've been better if she saw the cloverfield monster at the end

but ayy lmao

JJ YOU HACK STOP TEASING US JUST MAKE CLOVERFIELD 2 ALREADY

Pretty good movie though, love John Goodman

It was good until the ayyliens

Yes there was smartass, it's when michelle was first captured, she was in her panties