churchofeuthanasia.org/resources/howtodie.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

k bye lol

Timestamp and live stream faggot.

Hey Look Its Ass Face Again Dude Fucking kill yourself then

Stream Link?

no you don't deserve it.

>no you don't deserve it
>said the worthless Jew who is planning to supposed an hero.

DUDE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! YOU COME ON HERE NIGHT AFTER NIGHT SAYING YOU'RE GOING TO KILL YOURSELF. YOU NEVER WILL SO SHUT THE FUCK UP. STOP TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. REAL SUICIDE FAGS JUST KILL THEMSELVES, THEY DON'T ANNOUNCE IT. SO EITHER FUCKING PUT A GODDAMN BULLET IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD OR SUCK IT UP AND SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!

Jesus H. Christ, OP... I am tired of seeing your ugly mug all over Sup Forums every fucking night man...

i'm not jewish

Seems like that's probably for the best, OP.

Kudos for having more courage than I.

>7 posters
>9 replies

how the fuck is this possible?

Well you fucking look like one, just kill yourself already OP holy fucking shit

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.

Ayy papa emeritus

Nigger you are autistic aren't you? Gtfo off Sup Forums summerfag.

>Had enough
>Shaved and showered recently
If you were truly depressed like you say, you'd be disheveled way more frequently.
You're an attention whoring faggot.
Get over yourself.

ITT first world problems

shut the fuck up faggot and kill urself already (by the way no one cares or will miss you)

>responding to pasta as if it was op who posted it as a retort to your idiotic post

lmao people this dumb actually exist

what kind of faggot drinks coca cola zero

come say that shit to my face faggot not online and see what happens

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.

A fat white pathetic hick that baits on Sup Forums

Timestamp.

you post this thread everyday op, you're just as bad as that branden faggot.

don't go it OP, you'll just satisfy her! Don't give her the satisfaction!

Maybe if you stopped fucking posting selfies where you're crying, life would get better. Faggot. You're one of those people who goes to the mirror and cries while you look at yourself.

Dont know what your problems are op, i am sorry and trust me I understand. I really do. But listen if you really are at the bottom, and u have nothing or lost everything, its actually got a positive. Youve got nothing else to lose. You are free to do as you please. Only one way u can go from here and thats up. If you are at the end and dont give a shit anymore, take that attitude and apply it to life. Take those chances u never took. Take the leap of faith u never did. If it doesn't work out, u got nothing to lose. Nows the chance to take that crazy risk youve allways wanted. Try living a litte first

don't do it, i've been there too

/thread

Your not gonna do it op cause your just gonna post the same shit tomorrow. Your threads are b8 and every one wants you to kill yourself but your to much of a pussy

i will when the thread dies.

See you tomorrow then you fat fucking pussy. Hope you do actually do it this time

>Tfw you don't kill yourself

you won't even fucking notice that i'm gone

oh fucking well it literally doesn't matter.

May I suck the shit out of your asshole?

Ok.

if you can find my corpse idgaf

web.archive.
org/web/20020126192031/churchofeuthanasia.org/resources/howtodie.html

k

other people really didn't grind me down. being alone for 25 consecutive years with total isolation for large chunks of that time is why i have no other choice than to do it.

>2016

>Relying on others for your own happiness

Maybe you should just stop posting... and kill yourself

a certain level of human interaction is necessary to avoid going fucking insane you fucking retard

>talking on the internet

Kill Brandon instead.

stop being Japanese and suck it up

brandon has more to offer the world, plus some girls like him.

no girl has ever liked me, it's a veritable fucking fact.

>brandon has more to offer the world
Lol no he doesn't.

>plus some girls like him.
Lol no they don't.

every time brandon posts, several girls post saying they'd date him or fuck him

and he couldn't possibly have less to offer the world, i have fucking nothing.

Why are you still here attention seeking OP ?

>girls