Black Panther’ Cast to Be 90% African or African-American

collider.com/black-panther-cast-michael-b-jordan-chadwick-boseman-lupita-nyongo/

>“That will be amongst the best ensembles we’ve ever had and 90% of the cast is either African or African-American.”

so this is the future of marvel?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicelebs.com/will-smith
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who cares, their movies have a majority of whites, one nearly all black movie means nothing

No but when it's set in an African city it kind of makes sense.

This is one of the things you really shouldn't complain about.

>amongst the best ensembles we’ve ever had
>90% of the cast is either African or African-American

>amongst the best ensembles we’ve ever had

Is the entire cast going to be rappers or something? How can you have a great ensemble nog cast there's only a handful of "a list" blacktors

Oh so it will be 8 people? Cool.

They need more money for their programs.
Remember, user, niggers need their entitlement programs. You're already an entitled and privileged white male, so watch this movie to support your goyim brothers.

Fuck that, they need some whites to show how modern and diverse they are.

this
fucking porch monkeys

I hope that nigger got expelled for that shirt

Jane Goodall should do a documentary series on the porch monkeys of Baltimore.

You're not taking celebrity affirmative action into account. Every darkie who appears in a movie is at least 2 letter grades above his real-life rating compared to white actors.
So for instance, a D-list spook who's only appeared in Tyler Perry shit is actually a B-list.

When you realize it's all Jewish guys pulling the strings it becomes funny

I don't know much about capeshit but doesn't Black panther actually take place in africa or something? It would make sense to have majority black. Too bad it won't do that well overseas because its mostly black kek. Its bad enough marvel is transitioning to focus on lesser known comic heros. I mean everyone and their grandma knew about heroes like captain america, iron man, thor, and the hulk before these movies even came out. No one knows about black panther, dr. strange, captain marvel, etc. Hell people actually know characters like the Flash and Aquaman, DC might start beating Marvel in sales in a year or so (I don't know when DC universe is starting up).

>cast
>production and executive teams remain old and white

>movie set in a fictional African nation that was never colonized
>it's primarily blacks
Yeah, that would make sense.

People ITT need to stop getting triggered over everything.

not after it bombs due to 'racism'

Agreed

Nigga, Wakanda is literally WE WUZ KINGS the country. They're the least diverse fictional country ever

They should have the entire film crew be black as well and we will see how the movie turns out

Are going to have a thread about this everyday? It's a movie about an African superhero set in Africa. Why the fuck wouldn't it have a bunch of blacks in it?

If this was set in latvia there'd be at least one nigger peasant.

who would watch this?

????!!!

These movie being big success could influence other studios to do bigger movies with nonwhite leads
Have some perspective

The horror

who cares? blacks hang with blacks whites hang with whites it's why the token black characters in white series always are stupid

We wuz superheroes n sheeeeeeeeit

The classic 'foreigners dont like nonwhites' meme

Based off the box office returns of that movie with nonwhite lead called _________

Wait why doesnt your proof exist?

Oh because that big movie with nonwhites was never made. Why not?

Because foreigners dont like nonwhites so if you made that movie, it would loose money

So your proof that foreigners dont like nonwhites is a movie that doesnt exist....and that movie doesnt exist because foreigners dont like nonwhites.

Genius logic, this meme. And the jew hollywood execs cowardly believe it

thats fucking perfect - guess how marvel will change after this will be a box office disaster.

the one thing they love more than BBC is money.

OFC it will be blamed at racism at first. but behind closed doors they will know they went to far

niggers, jews, trashy bitches, and nu-males

At least there'll be one based whitey in the BP movie

>Based off the box office returns of that movie with nonwhite lead called After Earth

will smith is white

Okay I admit I am a poltard, but black panther is a Nigerian superhero you retard.

ethnicelebs.com/will-smith

He produced that himself. Wrote it too

This movie will bomb so fucking hard and people will cry racism once again.

Screenshot this post.

WE

and?

>Black people are literally encouraged to do this.
Not only are black people encouraged to wear ''kill whitey'' clothes but they are rewarded with white women and free scholarships for it.

90% of the world won't watch it

The best director he could string was freaking shamalan

>Why don't they make their black superhero movie with black actors?!
>they do
>But where are the white people?!

What about Annie and Fantastic four

I wish I could look into a Sup Forumstard's mind just for 5 seconds, trying to guess how his brain works

>Why don't they make their white superhero movie with white actors?!
>they do
>But where are the black people?!

>le Sup Forumstard baitface

>Why don't they make their white superhero movie with white actors?!

No one asks this.

This sure can't happen, lets riot guise

their are niggers all over america tho

>musicals are blockbusters ? What year is it
>they couldnt even give a black man a black sister, only reason mbj was hired was because he was friend of director but they couldnt cast him as the smart leader huh

Good, when this bombs hard everywhere but the US it might help bring the end of the capeshit era

Who's directing? It'd better be Spike Lee.

>foreigners dont like nonwhites
Foreigner simply don't care.
See: any black movie

Do we have any hint of what the plot is yet?

Cause I'm at least more interested in this now than in Dr. Strange.

It's almost like the movie is set in Africa or somethig

Yeah, and that 10% will be the love interest

Hence the 90% dumb shit

It's set in fucking Africa.

i dont see how american black movies pander to anyone but american blacks, theres always a terrible hiphop soundtrack, cameos by rappers and a clueless white supporting character.

t. black eurofag

KILL
ALL
BLACKS

>90% blacks

That sounds about right for Africa

So there will be forced white casting of significant black panther characters right? I mean a setting shouldn't influence what race the actor is

His love interest will be made white for you

Ah, this is the famous Republican wit I have been hearing about. Sharp as an arrow

I can see it happening. I know it will happen.

Yet they are right. With libtard logic an African movie should have equal parts of Asians, latinos, whites and blacks.

Or what... are you saying that only white countries need to be diversified? You can't be that hyp... oh wait, yes you can.

>Movie is 90% white and takes place in the United States, a mostly white country
>"Yup, that seems fine. It's 10% non-white, so what's the issue?"
>Movie is 90% black and takes place in Wakanda, a fictional African nation which rarely allows foreigners to enter and thus should be 99.9% black
>"WHY AREN'T THERE MORE WHITE PEOPLE!? THE LIBERALS DID THIS. HOW CAN IT BE DIVERSE IF IT'S 90% BLACK?"

no shutup this is obvious blackwashing by hollyjew. we all know ancient Africans were blonde haired and blue eyed

>doesn't get sarcasm
Typical neocuckdem student liberal ideologue

>I mean a setting shouldn't influence what race the actor is
>an African movie should have equal parts of Asians, latinos, whites and blacks.
>what... are you saying that only white countries need to be diversified?

Why are you bringing this up? Who is arguing this in this thread?

said no one ever

You do know that the 10% that isn't black is Team Cap, right?

They are hiding in Wakanda at the end of Civil War.

Disney is not stupid, they've honed their marketing abilities for decades.

I agree, Sup Forums is so irrelevant that it might as well not be taken into account.

if wakanda exists why haven't all the blacks gone there instead of the US or europe, it's literally nigger utopia

Because Wakanda is isolated from the rest of the world.
They don't have any relationships with most of the world, and they are quite hostile to the nearby countries.

and you think that's stopped niggers from migrating to other countries before?
it's not like it's Gorilla City

Sorry, you need to be capable of logic and reason for that.

Don't know about the MCU one, but it wouldn't be the first time they opened fire on civilians trying to get into the country in comic Wakanda.

ugh, pls stop being racist

that doesnt mean white people will suddenly watch 90%negro superheroes movies

Wait so they couldn't find a single example of an african country or city that is actually functioning to the point where they had to make one up?

>movie in Africa
>about an African

Are you retarded or is this a game?

proving once again that Sup Forumstards are the same as SJWs

>implying I don't do my part by impotently bitching about liberals and niggers

I work hard to post graphs about blacks and intelligence or crime rates among nonewhite that I barely understand, thank you very much.

You fucking jew.

You are saying they are not going to market the shit out of the fact that Team Cap is in it?
Look at how Ant-Man was advertised, he got a poster along with every single other member of the Avengers.

>that doesnt mean white people will suddenly watch 90%negro superheroes movies
It's not like the world is going to suddenly watch a movie about the Z-listers that are the Guardians of the Galaxy, or about the literally-who that Ant-Man was.

Disney is a marketing genuis, specially with the MCU.

So Wakanda is like the southern US border, only with science and technology?

It doesn't exist, it could be anywhere they want.

They are very egotistical.
They don't want to share anything with anyone, and even Black Panther has gone full ''BOW BEFORE YOUR KING'' more than once.

Is the bad guy white?

So Wakanda is like the southern US border, only with science and technology?

Most of Black Panther's enemies have been other tribes.

It won't stop Disney from creating a white villain.

Just like how Antman, GotG and Captain America flopped

I still remember the "No European will watch a captain AMERICA movie" posts

>Movie set in Africa
>Mostly black actors
I don't see the problem

WE WUZ BLACKS 'N SHIIIIIT

>opposite table bunch of /fit/ white dudes with "KILL ALL BLACKS" shirts

what happens

its set in africa isnt it? kinda makes sense

the only white villain we should see is klaw, who was established in ultron as being a vibranium smuggler. vibranium being only found in wakanda

I'd like that.
I want this movie to trigger Sup Forums as hard as possible.

Why are you complaining?

There's one massive role that will always go to a straight, white, man, no matter how much marvel expands.

The villain.