Who would win Sup Forums ?

who would win Sup Forums ?

Probably the lion.

Pretty sure the same lion has the advantage.

having genitals exposed, inverted lion is kill

What a stupid fucking question!

We clearly need more information to decide.

Do we know if the same lion upside down is used to being upside down or is it just a one of thing?

Also does the lion have experiences fighting upside down things?

If anyone here watched patema inverted they would that it depends on which side the ground is

Obviously the upside down lion. It has the high ground thus a huge advantage over the other lion

How do we know the inverted lion is truly inverted? It might just be lion to us

Wow I laughed much more than i expected

/thread

Stop.

>upside-down lion
>he more upside-down

Its like you faggots cant even do basic calculus

The Lion, it is bred to win, inverted Lion is bred to die

an australian lion could take an african lion any day of the week at any time.

Watch what u say. It can be Tracer'ed back to u

LMAO idk why i fucking laughed but ya got me fam.

Depends if its in china or usa bc one is up and one is down

upside down lion
here's the reasoning

most lions aren't upside down, so the upside down lion is used to fight normal lions
the normal lion is also used to fight normal lions, he doesn't even know how to deal with all the upside down shit

I wouldn't even call this a fight, it would be over in a second

Why would the lions fight? Pride? And for that matter do either lions have prides of lions backing them up?

If the upside down lion rolls over then hes a lion, then if the lion rolls over hes an upside down lion. It really comes down to who can roll over more times than the other.
My money is on upside down lion. He's got a half-turn advantage over lion from the start, plus, he is higher up so gravity doesn't affect him as much.

user pls no more puns

Um...yeah actually.

When 69 happens, both win!

Look at the them picture. It has ground under it. Two universes are clashing. Both lions have the senses of fighting right side up

so what your saying is you like the puns to take a long PAWS?

U bastard he was talking to me. That was my kill!

survival of the fittest! I learned my puns from a monastery of upside down lion monks my whole life!

We will now dual with one of us hanging. The loser will hang

Wheres ur pride!? Mine is a pride of lions that were banished for constantly making horrible puns

If you are looking at the lion from the upside down lions point of view, then the normal lion has the high ground.

That's very punny indeed.

Who can say who is truly inverted? If spiderman stares at u sleep arent u the inverted one?

Cats fight on their back so they can use their rear legs to gouge out the entrails of their enemy/prey. Upside down lion is in prime killing position. Upside down lion wins every time.