I just want to ask, does anyone here know about the fucking third eye we have? I met this guy who was 70 years old...

I just want to ask, does anyone here know about the fucking third eye we have? I met this guy who was 70 years old, and he kept talking about it. Is it bad to open your third eye, and what the actual hell is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0kjkzNsdpvH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it is, when you open it, you'll hear it pop. At least thats what they say

Its your butthole. If you open it to much the assmuscels can be damaged. Thats why you better dont do it

vocaroo.com/i/s0kjkzNsdpvH

Well damn.. I opened it.

Look your dick, you will see your the third eye there, and you will be able to see with that eye the day you become a wizard, good luck mate, my hopes on you

Woah that voice, really hurt me.

Well shit, I dont want to do this anymore!

I bet it did.
It must have reminded you that it's been a long time since you've heard a female's voice.

Well damn, why does everyone think I'm a guy?

Is that a rhetorical question?

Ajna chakra, or the pineal gland, that some believe to be the place where the spirit actually connects with the body. Entoning the mantra OM will open it eventually, or so they told me

Tits or gtfo

I think so, then again I dont know shit!

Newfag

Oh thank you very much!

Well damn, I better leave then.

I remember being stoned and watching adventure time that shit tripped me out how a kids cartoon was talking about the illuminati and the third eye

That old man wanted to show you his urethra.

Hell yeah!

That must of been eye opening, I know that you can open your third eye through drugs though. The old guy said he didn't recommend it.

I'd be up for it.

Yeah it was pretty trippy,even thinking about it now I'm getting that same feeling

I know you can do some pretty wild things with your third eye, that is if its opened. For one, you can change your lifestyle completely, like if you wanted to be famous, you can achieve that and any goal. You can go anywhere you want, for example, the old man said while laying in his bed, he traveled to Australia and met people there.

Wait a SECOND. The FIRST step to opening the THIRD eye is to lick your lips.

I'm gonna say that your third eye is your brain,I feel like that's what it means,and if you open up your mind you have access to anything you want

Like this?

Did he ever mention how to open it and the repercussions of opening it?

I guess that's true, considering we only use less then 1% of our brain.

Well he said that he went vegan forever, and each day he would meditate, and stare at a beer bottle/candle and watch the way they moved. After about a week of doing this, he could close his eyes and see into other rooms of his house. That night, his soul was lifted out of his bed, and he traveled to Australia through ghost or something.

That's crazy,you really got me thinking about this third eye thing,I probably won't go vegan cuz fuck that but I'm interested in trying to open my third eye now

Sadly, you wont be able to open the third eye without going vegan. Its such a fucking shame, I know. I'm also pretty sure you travel dimensions, and uhm you get connected to the spirit world as well. So unless you want to see demons and stuff you don't usually see, I think its best you don't open it.

Further confirming the theory that the third eye is actually the asshole.

What a loser.