Three legitimate MVP candidates that all play different positions

>three legitimate MVP candidates that all play different positions
>one allstar level ace defender who can play offball and space the floor on offense
>only one finals appearance and a 4-1 loss to show for it

what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.go.com/video/clip?id=17086286
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

other super teams

Oklahoma City happened.

Literally no rich young guy wants to live in OKC

Nobody wants to live in Oklahoma

>Fuuuuuuck Kevin Duuuuuuraaaaaaaant

Bron Bron

You cannot convince the best rookies to take a pay cut.

Is this a serious question? How the hell are you suposed to win with a curse upon you?

3 out of the 4 live and die by isoball

Lmao that Westbrook actually stayed. Should've went East.

But no im sure Oladipo and Adams complete the trinity to get anywhere beyond the first round of the playoffs.

>Oladipo

As if there's any doubt

espn.go.com/video/clip?id=17086286

they literally(literally) werent willing to give harden an extra 2 million a year

This

Penny wise pound foolish

And Thunder fans defend their cheap owners when they could've amnestied Perkins and been under the tax.

>kendrick fucking perkins was literally the reason the thunder didn't become a dynasty

makes me lol out loud every time i think about it

coach was literally a fucking retard who couldn't run an offense and play westbrook/harden/green/durant/ibaka because he was too busy covering up his own ineptitude with "hurrrrr we /defense/ now" and isos. management started imploding and stupidly gave away eric bledsoe, made that stupid green/perkins trade, and jewed on harden. sabotaged what should have been their prime and a perennial 70 win team if they had a real coach (im not even kidding).

they would have been the hyper athletic version of the meme warriors if they had done it right. i want to say "cap this" and jump into a fucking time machine.

because a bunch of isoballers led by an egotistic retard won't win against a bunch of players who are actually playing as a team

They were too young back then and harden's departure killed everything. They would have been my 2017 favorites if durant didn't leave though. (and I say this as an old supersonic fan)

Sam Presti.

They moved the team then they didnt bother to pay harden

harden sucks

If Harden had stayed in OKC, would they have won a title by now?