I'm a Muslim and I was wondering who the fuck is Muslimgauze and why all of his artworks were fucking racist??

I'm a Muslim and I was wondering who the fuck is Muslimgauze and why all of his artworks were fucking racist??

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/7470/germany-migrants-crime
gatestoneinstitute.org/8663/germany-migrants-rape
gatestoneinstitute.org/9229/germany-lawlessness
express.co.uk/news/world/713032/Sweden-chaos-no-go-zones-increased-police-lose-control
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/10/leaked-document-says-2000-men-allegedly-assaulted-1200-german-women-on-new-years-eve/
sputniknews.com/art_living/201609121045224004-sweden-police-problems/
newobserveronline.com/berlin-invader-crime-halts-dhl-deliveries/
express.co.uk/news/world/653754/Ostersund-cancels-Earth-Hour-festival-over-fears-of-migrant-sex-attacks
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36713031/more-than-40-sex-assaults-reported-at-two-swedish-festivals
gatestoneinstitute.org/9431/germany-islam-october
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2323/europe-on-the-verge-of-civil-war-swiss-army-chief-s-urgent-warning.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kw4tT7SCmaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>why all of his artworks were fucking racist?
go to bed, Jafar

*crying emoji + thumbs up emoji*

Nothing racist about that artwork. Quite the contrary, Bryn Jones was infatuated with Arab and Islamic culture and society.

Yeah man I just googled it and found he was actually pro-muslims, even though some of his artworks don't support this but yeah. It just gets on my nerves how some people still don't realize Muslim terrorists are like 5% of the Muslim population, if not less.

Indeed.

he was a white british guy who was pro-arab and anti-israel
he never visited the middle east in his life time, he died in his thirties
some Muslimgauze is p good
some is tedious

Can you recommend any of his good stuff?

>Muslim
>Race

>Pro-arab
It's called pro-palestine

Mullah Said
Return of Black September
Izlamaphobia

I realize that, but the 5% covers 90% of the imam, so... you know

Race =/= Religion

>the muslim race

???

>I'm a muslim
Out, deceived one

you get the same thing with witch house
wiccans are generally nice people, but according to witch house (who i suspect are mostly lapsed catholics like the industrial scene were), witches are scary spooky people

>1 out of every 20 Muslims is a terrorist
>An estimated 800,000,000 Muslims are terrorists

That's not horrifying at all

Muslimgauze is one of the very few redeeming aspects of Islam. Then again considering that Jones wasn't actually a practicing Muslim, I'm not sure if even that much is true.

Also, for your consideration.

>gatestoneinstitute.org/7470/germany-migrants-crime
>gatestoneinstitute.org/8663/germany-migrants-rape
>gatestoneinstitute.org/9229/germany-lawlessness
>express.co.uk/news/world/713032/Sweden-chaos-no-go-zones-increased-police-lose-control
>washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/10/leaked-document-says-2000-men-allegedly-assaulted-1200-german-women-on-new-years-eve/
>sputniknews.com/art_living/201609121045224004-sweden-police-problems/
>newobserveronline.com/berlin-invader-crime-halts-dhl-deliveries/
>express.co.uk/news/world/653754/Ostersund-cancels-Earth-Hour-festival-over-fears-of-migrant-sex-attacks
>bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36713031/more-than-40-sex-assaults-reported-at-two-swedish-festivals
>gatestoneinstitute.org/9431/germany-islam-october
>speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2323/europe-on-the-verge-of-civil-war-swiss-army-chief-s-urgent-warning.html

نيخي سحسرح شجسختيرص ضمسش

>Islam
>race

kek

>a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.
>"we Scots were a bloodthirsty race then"
>synonyms: ethnic group, racial type, origin, ethnic origin, color

Hello FBI I would like to submit an anonymous tip

Those things dont represent Islam

Islam is a component of those cultures not the other way around

lmao who the fuck cares, muzzies are the cancer of this world

>implying all muslims are the same race
>implying north africans are arabs
>implying pakistanis are arabs
>implying indonesians are arabs
>implying you can only be muslims if you're an arab

fuck off m8 this is why no one likes ya

اها

it's 2016 bruv
of course religion informs culture
its not like there are people rewriting the quran to include fucking x-factor and hashtags is it

يرجى دعونا نكون أصدقاء

this is bait, right?
5% of 1.6 billion people is 80 million people. If there were 80 million Islamic terrorists we would literally all be dead
Anyway, if you're actually a Muslim your religion is bad and you should feel bad.

and to think they invented algebra

>gatestone
>John bolton

dropped

I'm an israeli jew and I love Muslimgauze. Take this shit to Sup Forums.

>يرجى دعونا نكون أصدقاء
هز رأسي ليكون الاتحاد الماليزي صادقة.

>tfw no Arab-Chan

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

Indeed, Islam was pretty helpful for poor Arabian desert nomads in the 7th century. However, the world has changed, and now Islam serves no purpose other than inciting extremely bloody sectarian conflict in countries around the world, oppressing women, non-heterosexuals and non-Muslims en masse, and killing or seriously wounding thousands of people every year in terrorist attacks, mainly targeting unarmed civilians.

Y'all need to read more about Islam. On non-American websites where Muslims and Islam get portrayed like all of you see them, evil and oppressing.

The Gatestone articles all provide mainstream news sources for the information laid out in them.
The articles are general summaries, they're not news in themselves.
Nice work being deliberately daft though. I wonder if you're still gonna manage to look the other way when your neighbourhood turns into an apocalyptic shithole for the sake of tolerance and diversity.

>يرجى دعونا نكون أصدقاء

اسكت، أنت الديوث البكم

if you were talking specifically about Wahabbism you could *maybe* make that point, but the whole of Islam? nope

Arabs and Indonesians are both mostly Muslim yet have completely different cultures, histories and languages.

does anyone have that "how to get into muslimgauze" flowchart

This is some insufferable shit right here

indonesia isn't really muslim, they got their own shit going on
it's as much hindu as it is muslim

258 albums nigga. Just grab one and tune in.

>indonesia isn't really muslim

Everything I need to know about Islam, I learned on 9/11

are you retarded

it's not regular islam though it's their own weird remix of it

please do some actual research, i'm not going to debate this with you by posting screencaps of google

I'm a Muslim and I fell in love with a Christian girl last summer, we've been together and we broke up a month ago. Did I blow her up? The fuck no

>no true scotsman

Then you're a shitty Muslim. Does it not say to kill infidels in the koran?

There's an island that has fucking Sharia law

>tfw no gf
You really do belong here

islam is quite literally a fucking death cult

No one, and I do mean NO one under the age of 70 is afraid of wiccans. They're the most lameass "religion" (or whatever you want to call it) ever. I'm more justified in being afraid of Zen monks than those weakass fucks. They're just a slightly darker shade of New Age faggotry.

First of all, it'a Quran*
Secondly, Bro you're fucking brainwashed lol

The history book portions mention it. The teachings portions do not.

>tfw this fucking apostate can get a gf but even if I died a glorious martyr I'd probably have no gf in heaven

It's Sup Forumssic not Sup Forumsslim go explode (peacefully) somewhere else

are you really confusing religion with justice?

So, on the topic of Muslimgauze.

I've listened to every full-length and EP he released from 1983 up to the first half of 1993. It's about 15 hours of music and while it doesn't all sound the same, variation is so subtle it takes about five albums to notice any change at all. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it a lot, but it's just *so much*, and the albums I haven't listened are about twice or thrice the amount of albums I have listened to.

My point is: Is it worth exploring any further? Have I had enough? Am I missing some hidden masterpiece further down the line? Could I, conersely, do without most of the 90s stuff? What the fuck possessed this man to record so much music in such a short period of time? Was it Allah? It was him, wasn't it

Look at the state of this board
Look at how the pig, infidel mods and janitors have failed you
Look at all of the godless whores that posters worship
Only the system of Sharia can bring this board to justice

Nice numbers btw

as mentioned by others your percentage is way too way. the fact is that although an extremely low proportion of muslims are actual terrorists, a HUGE number of muslims support the acts and radical views of muslim terrorists, not to mention that their acts are literally supported by their text.

islam needs a reformation

tfw muslim musician that's been browsing Sup Forums since '09.

The cultural enrichment's here to stay, m8

I'd argue that YOU are brainwashed by subscribing to a literal cult that explicitly calls for hatred and acts of violence against non-believers.

i think it's time for this thread to die

Not before someone answers this

Fact: Islam is inherently bad and if you are a muslim you are doing something wrong
/thread

Are muslims seriously so thin-skinned that they take any image of something islam-related that is the slightest bit unconventional and call it racist?

The amount of racists and close-minded people on here who claim so on Muslims is kinda scary.

Jones didn't even properly get into his groove until the 90s. I'd keep listening if I were you.
There's no point in listening to every single thing he ever did though, if you do that you can expect more of that painfully slow progression that you've experienced so far.
Just get a few different albums from different eras and go from there. Your Mines In Kabul is a real good one.

>What the fuck possessed this man to record so much music in such a short period of time?

Autism. Literally.

>Muslims are scary
I agree

Most people are. Look at african americans. Look at aussies. Chech the FUCK out of latinos. Cannot make fun of them, cannot make a slight reference to them, some of them will even get offended by simply pointing out that they exist.

The fact that you think muslims are a race is racist and close-minded.

reminder that if you're a muslim it's against your religion to take an interest in haram music

Guys this is b8
No one actually believes this

I guess I'm a bit of an assburger myself because I don't like the idea of skipping albums (unless the artist/band went through very different stages and some of those aren't of my liking).

>Autism. Literally.
Maybe Allah is a very very ancient word that originally meant Autism!

I love Muslimgauze, he's a unique and inspiring artist. I do admit his output is a tad unequal in terms of quality, he just had so much stuff out that some of it is not as polished and interesting as others.

I do heavily recommend you check out other parts of his catalog, since most of the typical Muslimgauze sound didn't come into existence until the mid-90s. This is where some of the harsher and more mysterious elements in his music are beginning to take form.

I would recommend you drop the full-album course and do some youtube cruising, where you can get the full scope of the Muslimgauze diversity in individual tracks. I think YT has decent and mostly representative selection.

I also think the trio listed in makes sense as a representative sample of Jones's work. I would maybe add Vote Hezbollah and United States of Islam, as both are considered high-profile releases. Possibly Sufiq too,which is a shorter release and gives you an idea of the harsher style.

I'm not racist though, I'm good friends with quite a few Arabs and I think they're great people.
It just so happens that none of those blokes happen to be Muslim.

go cry somewhere else.

>Leaving out da Juice
Even if you spend every waking hour on Sup Forums you should realize that you can't use white and male in the same sentence without hurting someone's feelings

Are you saying having Sharia law implemented is not a sign that the people there are real Muslims?

>>What the fuck possessed this man to record so much music in such a short period of time?
What about, you know, inspiration?

majority of muslims believe in sharia law and various human rights violations, its not like christianity where maybe 2% of practicing christians actually follow the bible's word

what do you mean by 'real muslims'?

Some sort of inspiration to do the same thing over and over a dozen times per year? That's called autism.

>Only 5% of 31% of the world's population are terrorists.

It also helps that the bible doesn't tell you to inflict violence on others.

I'm using the term you used.

shame about the crusades then eh

>where maybe 2% of practicing christians actually follow the bible's word
This is why Christians are shit actually.
Don't tell me you fell for le scary Dooteronomy and Levy-ticus meme

oh no this is such a big deal how will we continue as a civilization with these slanderous images existing and every single person on earth seeing it and getting the exact same meaning from it

this

I don't care where you come from or your skin color, but islam itself is dangerous. the world will never truly unite with a widespread religion that claims to be ultimate and encourages that concept.

but what do you mean by it?

The Crusades happened in spite of the teachings of Christ not because of them. They were also hundreds of years ago.

I wouldn't say his stuff is redundant. For an electronic artist he is pretty versatile. The fact he used a lot of live percussion and sampling also keeps things more diverse.

You realize most muslim countries have some sort of music scene, right? Scenes that are popular with the majority of the youth.

youtube.com/watch?v=kw4tT7SCmaY

Those books are hardly relevant anymore for even the most devout modern Christian

I don't mean anything by it because I call them Muslims. There's no such thing as a real or fake Muslim. If you follow Islam, like the majority of Indonesia, you're a Muslim.

ok