Silicon Valley

>it's a ehrlich bachman is based as fuck episode

Why isn't /tv discussing the best show on tv at the moment by a country mile? Or maybe i just miss those threads. This new season has been really solid so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7_Qxk2qtvr0
youtube.com/watch?v=S-DRC2DAkxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a great show, lets not let Sup Forums ruin it.

There's been one a few hours earlier but I it 404'd. We good nigga.

must be my european time zone fucking over me.

Anything actually worth half a shit only gets live threads and occasional short ones.

Cancelled/finished shows get a bimonthly long one, and a few 0 replies

But literally none of what he said came into effect since Lori fired the CEO anyway

Is big head subconsciously genius and we all have been rused?

>Why isn't /tv discussing the best show on tv at the moment by a country mile?
I also wonder why The Americans isn't discussed more.

The series is going to end with Bighead becoming a multi-billionaire, and seeding companies that are worth tens of billions of dollars

No he's just lucky

That scene where Gavin keeps bringing that cute bulldog back to illustrate about how abominable Hooli's own engineering was had me dying

Best comedy on tv by far

the CEO got fired because of what he said went into effect...

poor dog.

the coughing through the scene at the end had me busting up

No the CEO got fired because he claimed Laurie can't do a god damn thing about anything, and that she is powerless, so she showed him what powerless is

Yeah that had me in fucking tears

that's part of it, but that's on top of what happened with hooli

This show has been hit or miss for me (although I do consider it to be a consistently above-average comedy and therefore one of the best on television by default), but the season premiere and this past episode have been some of the funniest half hours in a while outside of Archer.

>watching The Big Bang Theory mixed with LOL WEED LMAO

Archer is some good shit

Archer and Silicon Valley is a 20 minute power couple

That last scene where they fucked over the cuck couple was hilarious

>haven't seen the latest episode
>want this thread to succeed because the rest of Sup Forums is pure GoT and capeshit
>don't have any weed, so can't watch the latest episode

REEEEE

"Bring it back" "ugh disgusting"

>BBT
>bad

You are objectively wrong

BBT has the best formula for a tv show, and is thus one of the best tv shows on air right now

Action Jack said she couldn't do anything about it because he was right until hooli put a price point on the platform, at which point, like Erlich said, she had an opportunity to do something about it and she did.

>thinking this show is in anyway similar to tbbt
fucking kill yourself

>tbbt
>good
also please kill yourself

Actually first two, maybe three, seasons of BBT are not actually that bad. They do become repetitive shit after they all get gfs.
But that's just my opinion. Also this is nothing like The BBT

What can Dineesh bring to the group that no one else can't?

>joke in silicon valley: Someone references something that has to do with what's going on in the scene. There's a setup and a punchline. No laughtrack
>joke in big shit theory: someone references something that has nothing to do with what's going on in the scene. There's no setup and no punchline, just the reference. Laughtrack for 5 minutes between each line.

He's zen. Nigga is balanced as fuck, and the universe rewards him for it.

the chain

Do you choke your mother with it when you put your penis in her butt hole?

poo

Jared best boy

>Jared
Underrated character

that fucking lion and zebra(?) metaphor

it was buffalo or some shit. He's literally the best.

I'm in love

What did they mean by this?

Sorry, Cypress "Halal"

Jared's Chain joke is up there with SWOT and the jerking off epiphany as best moments in the history of the show. Richard's "what the fuck?!" sounded so genuine and perfect.

>Set him up as a charismatic smooth talker who easily convinces Richard and Elrich to trust him
>Gets fired for blatantly insulting the major shareholder

Terrible character, glad he is gone.

The only thing these two shows have in common is that they are both comedies.

Way to out yourself as a clueless normie who only sees the surface level of everything.

Actually a great character, he was a ruthless asshole but always had the company's best interest at heart.

so like majority of CEOs in real life companies

>it's a dinesh whines about social justice episode

>they are both comedies
they don't even have that in common.

wut?

huh?

>The artist asking richard what animal to make the box
>Wanted him to say gazelle
>Dinesh ends up saying gazelle
should I just kill myself?

He's smooth when there's things he can't control (Richard agreeing to work for him) but ruthless when he's in total control (the box).

Before Hooli buying Endframe, he knows Lauri can't say no to him because of shareholders. So he's ruthless.

The second Lauri has an argument for the shareholders, Jack is in difficulty and leave.

Anyway, things are good for Pied Pipper because they still have a high-performing box they can sell by remaking the langage and now they are free to focus on the platform while Endframe is now under shitty Gavin gestion.

link the scene or transcript of where he does this

lmao

he probably commented on some social justice once and that's all this guy saw and thinks it happens every episode.

What does the empty chair means for them ? A CEO is pretty useless as long as they are in development phase with the platform. They might also stop spending money like crazy on decorum and useless "experts".

>archer good past season 2

You should buy a chain

the empty chair doesn't really mean anything for the company, but it means a lot to richard.

>It's a Sup Forums brings up Dinesh's misinterpreted tweets thread

oh wait, that's every thread

>Dinesh's misinterpreted tweets
wait, wut?

They are probably all republicans. Except Gareth.

But he must realise he's crap at being CEO. He couldn't even lead a secret plan without blowing it in 10 seconds.

why is big head in the picture when hes barely in the show?

>finally, after all these years, we are the Silicon Valley

youtube.com/watch?v=7_Qxk2qtvr0
they should use this song on one of the end show credits.

probably has a relatively big part in this season.

Spot the jew(s)

>no corporate figurehead
>no company direction
>no one to take responsibility

Steve Jobs and Bill Gates were CEOs of their respective companies. have you even tried to imagine a company without a CEO?

Didn't see the preview for next week but it will probably be filled early next ep.

I'm pretty sure he actually has autism.

I hope they do speed interviews with lots of CEO caricatures

>TAKE IT AWAY
this show is so fucking good with those left field moments.

youtube.com/watch?v=S-DRC2DAkxg

I imagine Bighead will become a lot richer by the end of the season

No. He will lose everything because of Erlich, worry for 5 seconds, then get immensly rich because of a stupid reason.

Color

This is absolute garbage.

Good shout that

Get out of here Jian Yang

I felt like a tard laughing at that

Good to see I'm not the only retard

Chinese parasite detected

>amdeng?

webm of that scene

This was the best scene if only for the fact that this has happens to me too often

What a "problematic" gook

You have 5 seconds to claim your box animal.

>not wanting a Jaguar box

are those other retards even trying. cheetahs are the weakest big cat and gazelles are pussies

Armadillo box

Big Head is living my fucking dream

a bird would be cool, ironic, caged

How can you enjoy silicon valley without the laugh track?

Bazinga amirite?

I DON'T KNOW WHEN TO LAUGH ! THIS IS EXHAUSTING !

Anyone who compares silicon valley to bazinga should be executed for being a massive fucking pleb

I think Silicon Valley is a little overrated, but at least its something new and not bottom-of-the-barrel shit for retards.

>had to rewatch it because laughing over the dialogue
>laughed over it again

god dammit

the scene with erlich in the car was undoubtedly the best of the episode

The part where he explained the conjoined triangles of success and was giving the Google example was the high point of the season.

Did Google made a box ?

He's talking about the actor, his Twitter is riddled with racism this, misogyny that

people mix him up with the guy from Big Bang Theory all the time, even the press. i think he's justified in complaining on the racism front.

super funny senpai

>people mix him up with the guy from Big Bang Theory all the time
I really don't see the problem to be mixed up with Apu

I'd like to put my animal in his box if you know what I mean.

>two guys look similar
>understandingly they get mixed up
>wahhhhh racism

I always mix up Rajesh and Fez, am I the opposite of racist ?