Yo what's wrong with my computer?

Yo what's wrong with my computer?

geforce 570. did it explode? what do I do bros?

Delete System 32

put your video card in the oven

Monitor probably died

you're missing the top screen layer you fucking mongoloid

most likely this
or the video card

Open it, clean all the dust out thoroughly, reseat everything (unplug+replug everything, chance CPU thermal paste), put the RAM in the other 2 slots if possible.
Change the HDMI cable, reset the monitor to its default settings if possible.

If none of this fixes it, dead GPU yo

check if the wire connecting your monitor to your comp is fully pluged in

>Yo what's wrong with my computer?
I think there's something wrong with your monitor

vram is either dying or dead. if reseating the card doesn't work, you're probably due for a new card.

AESTHETIC

hey

Monitor is ok, I've uninstalled the drivers, and it works in with VGA driver, and safemode has worked fine.

this might be the end
mfw

the blinds are down on your windows, look for a draw string on the right side and pull it down

Then you go with plan B

Put the GPU in the oven (google for temp+times), then take it apart and change the GPU thermal paste while inspecting for blown capacitors.

This guy's got experience with NVidia cards, trust him.

Clean out your PC OP

Fucking summerfags

wait so the oven isn't a pol joke??

neat

It's a thermi, nigger. OP could've had it in an open air case with an industrial air-con blowing directly at it and it STILL would have cooked itself to death.

Wrong

Ever heard of the towel trick for the 360?

Same theory. Cheap, shitty lead-free solder melts at a ridiculously low temperature.
Fermi cards run hot as fuck, especially around the VRMs and the VRAM.

Over time, the shitty solder develops cracks and exactly this happens.

Putting it in the oven hopefully re-flows the solder and gets it back closer to the way it should be (because you have the card on its back).

Yeah, no.

The only other cards this bad are reference 290s, which will begin to fail the same way soon.

update drivers

I probably should anyway.

Good as new after a good wash

Thanks a lot gents

>drivers
>windows screen
nigger

If your PC logs on safe mode, you can probably try to install new drivers. But even if it works, your GPU seems fuckd up