Would you have taken her virginity knowing that you'd fade from existence the moment your cock pierced her hymen?

Would you have taken her virginity knowing that you'd fade from existence the moment your cock pierced her hymen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYlJH81dSiw
youtube.com/watch?v=-iCYKEbdEAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>her virginity

No, because I'm not a desperate virgin. If I could not cease to exist, then absolutely since she ain't me ma.

>implying she was a virgin

If fucking her caused you to not exist then how could you have gone back in time to fuck her?

you wouldn't fade from existence because it is impossible to change the past or else that change would already be the case, so the fact that you were able to pierce her hymen means that you were meant to pierce her hymen that it had already happened before you travelled back in time.

Why would fucking her uncreate you?

50's, guys.

Women weren't total sluts back then.

Except she was a massive slut. Did you not watch the film?

whatever you "decide" to do while in your past you had already done.
So whatever ends up happening while you were in the past was meant to happen.

or maybe you find out, you were your own father all along?

because your sweet cock would get her addicted to it and she would never take another one.

different timelines. Marty could never go back to the timeline he left. Every time he traveled, he went to a new timeline. There's a timeline where his family are all still losers and marty disappeared.

So if it's a different time line then why should we care?

I thought it was heavily implied she was fucking around.

because you would still not exist

>I've parked before

Sorry that I be the one to dispel your fantasy that women were once pure.

There's a timeline in which you're posting this on reddit and I like that one better

Oops, had meant that for:

Well, to be fair, the film was made in the 80's.

She herself implied she has parked before

She's extremely slutty and hormonal

She has clearly fucked in a cat before

Therefore, not a virgin

Also fucking her doesn't mean you disappear, at some point after Marty goes to 1985 she can still meet and marry George. I think Marty wasn't disappearing, what he felt was just space/time rearranging into a new timeline.

Why? It's a different time line. I can fuck my alternate time line mother all I want.

rape her and fade away
i was never there

you can go to the past and change the future, but you can't go back to the old future.

Literally the perfect crime

I love how Rick and Morty gave given me an idea how things might be like if Doc and Marty had not been such goody two shoes all the time and been actual human beings

Morty would have fucked his mom and Rick would have probably killed Biff at some point

Jerry would have never punched out Biff

All things considered, it worked out pretty well for Fry

>She has clearly fucked in a cat before

Impressive

2 birds one stone

What birds? What stone?

>image.jpg

1: the wretched thing that is your life
2: your mom's hymen

>birds:lose virginity, commit suicide
>stone: your penis

To further elaborate

>gets to fuck grandma in her prime
>it gives him some crazy brain waves that let him save the world later

Sure he came out a little weird but he's good enough to fit in in the future, and he even got some ass from a rich Martian Asian and a one eyed mutant with a hot body

Aaaand he gets a cool robot friend!

If I ever get the chance to fuck up my genes while travelling to the past, I tell you what I'm taking it!

youtube.com/watch?v=eYlJH81dSiw

Lose virginity and commit suicide, presumably

He was literally vanishing from existence

underrated post

But where are the birds in this?

How come Marty's dad doesn't think it's weird that his son looks exactly like that guy from school?

Why is the guy who tried to rape his wife washing his car?

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Did you watch the film? When she and Marty and in the car alone she drinks, smokes and talks about how many negros she sucked off.

This is my greatest sexual fantasy tbqh

Sure... Why not? Sounds crazy and edgy.

>implying you couldn't recreate yourself with your seed

Looks like Ellen. Who dis cum mum?

No, sexual activity was just as high as it is now. Unwanted pregnancies and unhappy young marriages were more common though.

yes

this is a massive misconception that needs to fucking die. There is no age where people weren't fucking. Women have always been sluts. Read butterfield 8.

would you fuck your own mom if you went back in time and found out that she was kinda attracted towards you
i would, my mom was a solid 7/10 as a teen

>the moment your cock pierced her hymen?
Why not just anal?

But women used to require the permission of the family patriarch before they'd spread their legs.

Otherwise they'd get disowned, and be forced in to a young and unhappy marriage.

There used to be consequences when you decided to ride the cock carousel.

my mom would have to be a literally 11/10 for me to do that. Anything lower than that, no fucking way.

Nah, you just take a different branch in the multiverse you pleb.

coward

MUH DICK

what delusion do you live in?

Depends on how hairy she was.

>How come Marty's dad doesn't think it's weird that his son looks exactly like that guy from school?

He's obviously a cuck
He notices but he prefers to look the other way to avoid problems
"dear, why does our son Marty look like Kevin Kline from high school? "
" I'M GETTING A DIVORCE"
"ok ok calm down sweety"

>Why is the guy who tried to rape his wife washing his car?

Rubbing his face in it.
George established himself over Biff and is now rich and powerful, so he wants to Lord his power, wealth, and the fact he's fucking his high school crush over him obviously.

This was the 50s, so she was probably packing a monster bush.

So I'd be doomed.

Thanks asshats I found out myself. Her name is Lea Thompson and movie is called back to the future. Worse watching for her?

Simply stating the facts, my man.

Back in the day, as a father you'd actually have some control over your daughter.

Now you're not only expected to applaud her when she loses her virginity at twelve to the local basketball team, you're also expected to personally buy and fit the condoms on their dicks.

It's absurd.

haha yauh braouzef da humonz le sociopets hurpen durpen humen no real if he no kill plplz fukken brotein fistan ur ass

If I could creampie, absolutely.
If I had to pull out, fuck no.

Why wouldn't you just use a condom?

yes.

>I found out myself. Her name is Lea Thompson and movie is called back to the future

Hey, Sam!

Ziggy says you're underage!

You watch too many movies

Would have dumped a fat load right against her cervix tbqh

Jesus Christ why would you use a fucking condom ever? What's the point if you can't cum inside

Cumming inside is usually reserved for the bull.

jesus, you're retarded.

tfw Lea Thompson has a 21 year old daughter

You don't know shit, my man

Lol

Wasn't she on Zack and Cody?

Kill yourself, my man

Oh my

If you cum inside you would cease to exist. I don't see any problems for Marty if he used a condom our pulled out at least.

Probably yeah. When well I ever meet someone hotter than prime Thompson?

Condoms didn't exist in the 50's.

2deep

Back to the future remake when?

Yes. Oedipal incest is the only reason for time travel in the first place. Why build a time machine otherwise?

Yes they did idiot

Eat shit

They may not have been as squeaky clean as people tend to think but they weren't just as unscrupulous and promiscuous as they are now.
The consequences for being caught were more severe. People aren't as blase about things that can seriously damage their reputation and shame their family.

She's got a 25-year old daughter too.

youtube.com/watch?v=-iCYKEbdEAg

Yes.
>cease to exist
>"die" as a not-virgin

Sounds ok.

I know, but Zoey is more my type.

>feces eyes
Thanks but no thanks

Post yours, bitch

Just checked her instagram. She doesn't look like this anymore. What a shame

Regression to the mean is a fucking bitch ain't it?

10/10 would invade Poland with.

>she's dating some Indian guy

What would the kids look like if they were half Biff's?

Amerindian i hope?
Streetshitters are disgusting.