25 years on and this is still the greatest Disney film ever made. Little Mermaid, Lion King, Frozen can't even compare

25 years on and this is still the greatest Disney film ever made. Little Mermaid, Lion King, Frozen can't even compare.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YdEdcX6LpMw
youtube.com/watch?v=U3NoDEu7kpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't say it. Don't comment on it.

wot
I agree best Disney

Fantasia is the greatest Disney movie.

HOW BOUT A LITTLE MORE BAKLAVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You know I always forget about Al when thinking of my favorite Disney movies but it is one of the greats.

>even frozen

frozen is fucking dire

I agree though. Aladdin isn't my overall favourite but it's certainly up there.

Should have been Jasmine
youtube.com/watch?v=YdEdcX6LpMw

So do we pretend Pinocchio doesn't exist?

yea, no

you're a fucking idiot

aladdin isnt even top 5

Yes. It is so.

yes

Lion King and Frozen aren't nearly a good, true. But The Little Mermaid is better, as is Beauty and the Beast. Aladdin just has a bit too much focus on comic relief

>Aladdin isn't top 5
>Mulan is somehow better

Explain.

mulan would have been better if they stuck to original story. disney's mulan was okay. only had like 2 good song.

LOOOOOL

nah m8 youre thinking of pic related

ALaddin: the brave and the bold. is the grteatest of all shows. I will fight anyone who disagrees

contact me at [email protected]

hammam rules

There is no Glory and there is no might save in ALLADIN

ummati qad la ha fajrun > saleel al sawarim. the sword sheathes and marching boots are what do it for me.

FBI pls, I'm a christian, I just have a thing for nasheeds. Hamas and Hezb songs are way better than isis anyhow

Wrong.

Sleeping Beauty and Pinocchio are absolute animation kino, I don't care what anyone else says fight be IRL

Little Mermaid is my favorite because of a lot or reasons but I think Aladdin would come in second on my list.

>Mermiad
>Aladdin
>Beauty and Beast
>Lion King

>PRAISE ALLAH
Yeah, theres no way this muslim propaganda is coming within 100 feet of my kids

Mulan is a more interesting protagonist. Shan-Yu is a better villain

>Daily reminder that Princess Jasmine was only 15 years old when 50 year old Jafar ordered Genie to force 15 year old princess Jasmine to fall "desperately in love" with him.

>Aladdins was 18 years old when he came to 15 year old Jasmines bedroom window in the middle of the night and talked her into going on a magic carpet ride with him.
Puts a whole new spin on his line "Do you trust me?"

Those all had the best songs.

Alladin is just Robin Williams doing a lot of 90's jokes that doesn't fit in the universe at all.

Now this, this is a great song from a film.

youtube.com/watch?v=U3NoDEu7kpg

The Disney Animators knew she was a 15 year old character and still drew her like this....

>my kids
As if even a 2/10 gookette in need of a greencard would touch your peepee.

I saw some of Sleeping Beauty recently, and it really struck me how classical and beautiful the backrounds are. The filmakers are not trying to convey a cartoony world like usual, but instead a gloomy, richly atmospheric one.

The film is like an attempt to make the animated equivalent of fine art painting

why do you think they got into animation

They're men too, of course

>Atlantis
>Black Cauldron
>Beauty and the Beast
>The Rescuers
>Lion King

404: Aladdin not found

Although kudos to Mulan

>that tonal shift at the end of A Girl Worth Fighting For

Which is why it's fucking absolute kinography. Watch Pinocchio too, the attention to detail is incredible

>this is still the greatest Disney film ever made
you mean Lilo & Stitch

>black cauldron
That movie had a great atmosphere and feeling, but it has no other redeeming qualities.