If you could chose the way Humanity will end, how/what would it be?

If you could chose the way Humanity will end, how/what would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tb4BWSUV8mM
youtube.com/watch?v=eCdrUW--Jic
youtube.com/watch?v=hy_J1YMzfNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

War Of The Worlds thread?

Amoungst the fucking stars, my nigga.

We spread so fucking far and wide beyond our galaxy, we evolve beyond Homo sapiens and become new species as our bloodlines evolve to the new planets we inhabit.

Ending spreading our cancer and autism into newer forms of humanity that have evolved to the conditions of new space and planets and shit.

so the american autist colony would basically go to war over the dumbest shit like '' this planet has weapons of mass destruction'' then after genocide, turn around and say, ''welp guess they didnt have any, by bad''

Their dictator destroyed the 13 months before the Autistis invaded Cancer-stan or sold it to the fucking sand niggers on 9gag planet

Billions of autistis dead for super nukes destroyed a year before over a 100 year war... seems right

i always liked the idea of beign assimilated by borg.
everything about them just seems fucking perfect:

Space travel and conquest
Immortality
No religion or politics
No corruption
and no human nature

Slowly

Earth implosion

Careful, you don't want to cut yourself on that edge.

post with war of the worlds illustrations pls

We all get a disease at once that makes women uncontrollably horny, and men sterile, we just fuck and chill till this generation passes on.

as you wish my nigger
> we die off in relative ways

Snowball Earth. Climate cliff, glacial maximum, whatever. Something long, torturous, that will starve us to death and make new predators to finish us off.

Asteroid strikes earth

Alien race just zaps the entire planet instantly. No suffering, just easy death.

youtube.com/watch?v=tb4BWSUV8mM

All people on Earth were turnes into males, and we could repopulate

> painless
fuckign normies reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

by my own hand, preferably by launching nukes all over the damn place

Death by snu snu...
youtube.com/watch?v=eCdrUW--Jic

this is amazing

It is 3021 a time where ou advance knowledge had peaked as we colonize and inhabit other worlds however our species has still divided amongst each other as the same super powers hold the population of humanity. However it takes one greater threat to unite all of the human race to nand together and fight them. Little do the people know that their own government conspired against them fir the sake of progress. In the last efforts of the human race they lose from their own mistakes and selfish desires of the super powers they kill off their citizens and lose their kingdoms. Now the threat created to unite the human race inhabit the lands making them flurish and reverse back to newer and better ecosystems humankind destroyed over centuries.

One must wonders what goes through the head of a British Soldier as he tries to engage the martians

l become some sort of super human and slaughter each one of you one by one and launch war on every single country on the planet

Niggers

An alien invasion, prefferably by a forces that was about the technological level of Star Wars the Old Republic, something that would eventually win but we could fight on for years.

sun exploding

This, totally agree

>No religion or politics
*tips fedora*

A slow painful suffering at the hands of global warming until the population is reduced to less than a million world-wide and our technological civilization as we know it is permanently deleted from the face of the earth and our species is doomed to linger in relative poverty until the next mass extinction where we don't have the resources or coordination to even hope to predict, let alone avoid it and the species dies out in a sad finale among the long-decayed ruins of our silicon age.

id read that book.
Would probably be most interesting from the perspective of a post war human, forced to hide and adapt... in vein.

There's a theory in quantum physics that discusses the stability of the universe. If it is true, then the universe is stable, if not, then its unstable. Which means in essence, the universe could simply end. There will be no light-speed destruction of space-time, it simply *ends*.

(not 100% sure if i have all the facts beyond "universe ends". but the basic theory is there)

If I had my way, we'd all die from fucking. An overdose of pleasure, that is how the human race should go out.

Say hello to my little friend , Slaanesh

>no honor
>no glory
>no valhalla

Fuck off robocuck

The false vacuum theory is maybe what you're thinking about but that *is* a light-speed destruction of space-time

*hypothesis
there is no evidence to support anything you are saying

As soon as we have immortality (50 years tops) we, all of us, will be around until the last blackhole in our visible universe evaporates and with it the last bit of electricity keeping our consciousness' active. Assuming you don't get killed by terrorists or freak accidents, in your current vulnerable form.

The world will be derailed to death by Spiderman

you should try this book, its really good.
>the leaders we elected and then refuse to strip their power we gave them after they go corrupt kill us all with nukes, survivors will live like rats in underground tunnels before they eventually die

Immediately for good people. Egoistic and selfish people will go to an eternal Hell thereafter.

there is no valhalla, there is no afterlife, glory is just a word we use to make ourselves feel better after needless sacrifice.
Go join isis you freak.

by a super-virus

we disappear
poof
gone
nothing

the end

upon further review it appears the theory has either changed or been miss remembered by me. The unstable vacuum would suddenly flip in a bubble expanding at the speed of light. The resulting change from "unstable vacuum" to "stable vacuum" is still very likely to be more than just "merely catastrophic"

but never read 2034

Black hole

Chased off a cliff by aliens with giant titties.

orgy. forced orgy.

War for survival against an alien invasion. I want to go out in a blaze of glory.

yep i looked it up again. good catch

of course it is, your talking about quantum level physics!

Trump will nuke the whole planet to start a moon Colonie for him to live on with a dozen of supermodels. Before he can impregnate some he will die of cancer qnd the supermodels will have to die having lesbian sex for the rest of their days.

rip those sextuples

yeah oh my fucking god, you can skip that piece of shit and go from 2033 to 2035 if its out in your country already, otherwise good luck reading polish kurwa

ikr

i wish they would finally translate it into english :c

Slaneesh is not about fucking. It is about kiling with tits. Because it if for children.

>How the world will end by shitfucktittybagiddy
>Year 2035
>Big titty aliens come down to our planet
>Call them big titted space niggerz, fuck them all, shoot load on floor
>The floor turns into Adam Sandler, Adam Sandler makes too much poop 4 us, we all fuck giraffes, make some type of half man, half giraffe nigger hybrid, we make it our prophet, nigga only wants weed, we smoke and sleep.
>Someone's in the kitchen making baked potatoe, we are actually the potatoe, we watch as giraffe nigger waits for potatoe from otherside of microwave.

/thread

Oddly enough, this is what actually happens. I saw it on NOVA.

A laser?

A virus spreads the world, of which makes everyone so horny, that people are basically raping others. The virus does not allow us to feel exhausted, so we keep fucking for days on end till we drop dead.

Trump will be elected.
He will call Kim Jong Un "fucking charlie" on the first week.
"Sandnigger scum" some prime ministers of the East of the world.
"Taco Eaters" the mexicans.
And so on.
Someone will nuke USA because of him.
Third World War aka Last World War erupts.

great idea dickhead, you basically described insects
they literally chose a female, pursue it or die trying, then they fuck and the male dies, then she lays eggs and dies

>WWIII because Racist Slurs and Hurt Feelings

rolling for this

rol

an alien invasion of chauvinistic racist and full of prejudice aliens.

i hope we will raise into a new civilisation in the universe, live on other planets or spaceships.
explore and discover new aliens civilisation
We make war against them
we lose

Everybody fap to death simultaniously.

Exactly.

God come on earth and say to everyone :
"Go Fuck Yourselves"
and then crush earth

so the undine from startrek then...good choice.

A plague that kills everyone but me. Then I go find that factory in California that makes the sex dolls.

>so the undine from startrek then...good choice.
looks like protoss to me , sounds good ! For Aiur!

The atmosphere will gradually change to 100% Nitrogen over the next 5 year.

I would let Slaneesh decide what Slaneesh is about.

>How the world will end again by Shitfucktittybagiddy
>Year 2072
>The human race is now making great progress on world peace.
>1 day aliens come down from the heavens, they approach and ask only sk8 or die?
>Some phaggot (proper way to call someone faggot in this time) says yeah i can sk8, i got this cool little phaggot longboard, its called a bannanna board or something whatever fuck you
>The alien says do a kickflip
>The phaggot with the bannanna board tries, but fails miserbly because all he did was just shove the thing up his ass
>Alien is not impressed, takes out kaser beam and shoots the phaggot in the dick.
>Little does the alien know that all human males on the planet actuallty had to cut of their dicks and bury them in the year 2020. The cause of this was from massive dick shortage from little peepee syndrome which spread through out the world.
>Alien is not amused finds the dick graveyard and quickly goes to work.
>Finds all the peepees and lil wee wees and tells us to sk8 or die.
>we are confused, and tell the alien we identify ourselves as peepeeless fales (male and female combo wombo), we obviously cant sk8 because well lets be honest here, we love poo. Just cant get enough, we all get ecoli from Necolis russian poopoo, we all die

>i got this cool little phaggot longboard
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Queen borg rules over you. That's no transhumanism. That's robocuck

fuck you dumb fuck, the queen is a concept created by the dogshit fuckign cuck shitstain voyager writers.
we pretend voyager never happaned, like mass effect 3 or anders breivik

One day, everyone just goes to sleep and just doesn't wake up. The end.

Alien invasion
I'd be the doctor guy from battlestar galactica
I'd betray humanity and then I'd fuck my hot imaginary robot girlfriend all day

youtube.com/watch?v=hy_J1YMzfNM
LOL XD AMIRIGHT?

> mermaids go to beach and start singing
> people gather on the beach
> while mermaids sing, other mermaids invite people to fuck
> there are mermaids with pussy, and mermaid with dicks, so everybody is happy
> people fuck and drawn..but noone realizes
> they just wann fuck mermaids
> news spread, everyone goes to the beach
> massive bus trips
> only retards, invalid and the fucked up stay home
> retards will rule the earth

then what happens to the mermaids?

mermaids go back to the pacific rim

do they fight kaijus in big robot suits?

> mermaids go to back to the pacific rim
> mermaids dont wanna kill retards on dry land
> so mermaids build giant monsters
> and send them though the pacific rim
> giant monsters start killing retards major cities
> retards remember the movie
> gather to build giant robots
> they fix together thousands of wheeled chairs
> and walking aid devices

collective transcendance

This is already happening, silly.

"l become some sort of super human and slaughter each one of you one by one and launch war on every single country on the planet"

the only superhuman ability you could have is to be more of a social outcast, but I don't think that is possible. Just kill yourself now you fucking loser.