Hey Sup Forums show me your fingerbox collection

hey Sup Forums show me your fingerbox collection

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is a fingerbox thread over

What's that good for?

Sold mine in the 80th.
Now im sad, when i see hoh much i could earn now 4 it...

But what is a fingerbox

yeah man fingerbox's were the thing back then

I'm thinking of making one, but it'll be my first. Any tips?

OMG all you guys are talking about this things but i dont know what it issss >_

Mine broke, but im thinking about getting a new one, which one would you recommend?

dont get the cardboard always get a nice oak set

Anyone recommend some good fingerbox stores?

Just made this.

>ayo
look at this pleb

Fuckin' check 'em fags

how does every1 no about this

That's against regulation, one hole per box, you're not going to be able to submit that offically, but nice hobby project I guess.

Here's mine.

My heavens look at those sevens!

me mum got me this fingerbox last christmas

Strange shape, but It's the volume that matters I guess

Casual multi-hole boxes are ruining this hobby for me. You fuckers need to read the manual again.

i owend two nice ones but they got burend in a house fire. ive bin looking to buy but i dont have enough money

nice mum but she should have known better then to give you a multi-hole box
its a shame

here's mine, definitly the best i ever had

that looks like a shoe box wtith a hole in it

Do you mean "know" ? Your in a finger box thread check your spelling and grammar.

Lasercut?

Newfag

I wanted an electronic one but got ripped off with one of the cheep Chinese ones, cost me 150 bucks

I miss Mine :( droped it and broke. It was pure glas

IMHO all electric ones are rip offs, mechanical is the way to go man.

Haha, fucking scrub.. get a pure oak one next time, the grains on those ones are so good.. Grew up with the original fingerboxes so even if its a good electric one it's just not the same.

why would u have one made of glass that totaly runes it

Finger boxes are for major league Fags ... i am developing a series of cock boxes so i can get high and titillate the head of my dick

this was mine. i couldnt afford the good ones

i have one now thats swarovski crystal

Idk someone told me I'd be able to use it with the oculus rift, think that would be cool as fuck

Lmao
>Not even Ayo

I feel like there are a lot of people in this thread who are just pretending to understand fingerboxes or think it's some kinda in-joke.

Are you saying that you dont know about fingerboxes? I thought they were a pretty popular thing.

holey shit how mutch did that cost

dude shut up finger boxes are a serious topic and apart of deep rooted cultures around the world

>summer is here

New.jpeg

BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS A FINGER BOX GOD DAMN IT

it was pretty popular in my country in the 90s

So I was wondering, does anyone have an antique fingerbox? I was trying to find a really old one just for looks but I can't find a good source, eBay doesn't have many these days.

Don't be mad, summerfag. We were all new once.

DUDE STOP YOU ARE NOT FUNNY!!!!!!
fingerbox's are a very serious thing
fucking faggot

It was dark grey glas, cant see inside

A finger box is a container used. It is mainly a cuboid (square) finger, but it can be other fingers too. finger boxes are usually made out of cardboard, wood, plastic or metal. Many finger boxes are made of cardboard, and a lot of them are made. They are primarily used. They can be made from bent or wrinkled cardboard. In their most obvious life stage they are popularly used among them being science experiments, and other things.

A finger box also means a rectangle, e.g. userfinger box. But finger box are mainly referred to as finger box, the term finger box is the outline, or perimeter of the finger.

oh i thought it was clear glass that would have bin retarded

I got mine at a Chinese market from I guy who looked like this

That's some good stuff man, my grandfather gave me a vintage one after he died. Always been a fan of analogue fingerboxes.

Put finger in

what was it made of?

Fingers.

well, I guess it is supposed to make more sense.

Think I found a wild finger box.. gotta catch em all!

> like“ look sky is blue“
why telling obvious stuff like that? everybody knows it already, pls can we go back to our serious discussion?

Newfag..

a finger box is primarily used

Nah, maybe if someone is blind tho

WHAT THE FUCK IS A FINGER BOX. GODDAMN

Cool.

Cast iron never goes bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE

off by 1

I have been experimenting recently and filling my finger box with different substances, my favourite so far is ground up chicken livers.. it reminds me of something I can't quite put my finger on.. excuse the pun

close m8

me and my dad made these one's just last week, we needed small ones for the camping trip were going on.

You can tell there are people here who had fingerboxes are children, but mostly this thread is full of people pretending they know what they are.

What Is wrong with you?? Please leave

Fuck i didnt evan see i feal like dieing now

fingerbox is in a container that is used to put the things. finger is mainly a finger, finger (finger), but there may be other ways as well. fingerbox, usually, cardboard, wood, are made of plastic or metal. Many of the fingerbox is cardboard, many of them will be done. Many. These are mainly finger products. These can be made in a folded or cardboard. In the most obvious stage of life, in general science experiment, finger inexpensive material.

The fingerbox, for example, means the finger for userfingerbox. However, the finger deadline in the sketch or finger around, it is mainly related to the finger.

Pfft.. the finger box has to evolve.. the modern connoisseur experiments with sensations and textures. I myself am working om a finger box with a sphincter like opening.

>Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.

>The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.

>The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.

>Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

faggot

recently perfected my oragami fingerbox

materials cheap of fingers the in life of stage obvious most the experience scientific general cardboard or folded in produced be can These finger products mainly are These lot A cardboard be to made are them of many FingerBox Many metal or plastic of made are wood cardboard of generally is FingerBox well as ways other be may there but )fingers( finger the finger a primarily is Finger things put to used is that container a in is FingerBox

finger the to due mainly was around fingers and outline the on finger the of length the However finger userfingerbox the that means this example for is FingerBox

here it is in use

fluxus 2019 master race

AYO plebs

>>/po/

newfag
wtf

FingerBox is for example this means that the userfingerbox finger However the length of the finger on the outline and fingers around was mainly due to the finger

FingerBox is in a container that is used to put things Finger is primarily a finger the finger (fingers) but there may be other ways as well FingerBox is generally of cardboard wood are made of plastic or metal Many FingerBox many of them are made to be cardboard A lot These are mainly products finger These can be produced in folded or cardboard general scientific experience the most obvious stage of life in the fingers of cheap materials

wtf is this shit ?

that's wrong an user did that last year and he tried to post pictures of it and he got doxed and shit

What is an user?

why are you guys pretending not to know about finger boxes???

that's fucking weird

fingerBoX is for example this means that the userfingerbox finger howeveR the length of the finger on the outline and fingers around was mainly due to the finger

fingerBoX is in a container that is used to put things fingeR is primarily a finger the finger (fingers) but there may be other ways as well fingerBoX is generally of cardboard wood are made of plastic or metal manY fingerBoX many of them are made to be cardboard A lot thesE are mainly products finger thesE can be produced in folded or cardboard general scientific experience the most obvious stage of life in the fingers of cheap materials

fingerBoX is for example this means that the userfingerbox finger howeveR the length of the finger on the outline and fingers around was mainly due to the finger

fingerBoX is in a container that is used to put things fingeR is primarily a finger the finger (fingers) but there may be other ways as well fingerBoX is generally of cardboard wood are made of plastic or metal manY fingerBoX many of them are made to be cardboard A lot thesE are mainly products finger thesE can be produced in folded or cardboard general scientific experience the most obvious stage of life in the fingers of cheap materials

what is, is

we are all Anons

i have no idea about this boxes, explain pls

A finger box is a container used. It is mainly a cuboid (square) finger, but it can be other fingers too. finger boxes are usually made out of cardboard, wood, plastic or metal. Many finger boxes are made of cardboard, and a lot of them are made. They are primarily used. They can be made from bent or wrinkled cardboard. In their most obvious life stage they are popularly used among them being science experiments, and other things.

A finger box also means a rectangle, e.g. userfinger box. But finger box are mainly referred to as finger box, the term finger box is the outline, or perimeter of the finger.

But, if everyone is an on, than what/who is an off?

yes

what is, what