Was this the greatest game ever to be on Sup Forums for?

Was this the greatest game ever to be on Sup Forums for?

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.bild.me/bilder/240416/6878653boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=VGz5PDItyS8
youtube.com/watch?v=sGteJAB-OGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

This, 18-1 and 7-1

City - Real Madrid (CL semifinal)

:^)

yes. Missi was anonymous as usual when it matters. Had many opportunities but he bottled it like he usually does. Like in the Copa America.

yes

After what had transpired in 09

Yes, yes it was

>Torres scores a school yard winner against Barca to put a 10 men chelsea through to a CL final at the Nou Camp
>Gary Neville cums on mic

It was pretty good

Bitch, you know that isn't a coherent sentence.

I have no idea what the fuck you are asking me, but the answer is never soccer. Unless the question is.. what is the gayest sport on earth.

>Unless the question is.. what is the gayest sport on earth.

the answer is handegg lad

Celtic 2-1 Barcelona was also good

those stats, holy fuck

that's what happens when you play big, strong british lads and you can't defend against set pieces
also, you know what they say about messi in a cold, wet night in the UK

Blunderland v Man U League Cup match was bretty gud for >moyesposting

lol

>all this dive grass
No

must be sad to be fat and ignorant

Ignoring all the bootydevastated americans, It really is all but impossible to name a more exciting moment on Sup Forums. That Torres goal effectively shut down this place temporarily.

was fucking great
>tfw archive is dead

Torres is Sup Forums's player.

TORRES posting predates MESSI posting.

>torres

s1.bild.me/bilder/240416/6878653boards.Sup Forums.org_-_2012-03-14_-_23h-20m-18s.png

>torres

TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES

>americans being jealous of the elite sport
welp, nothing new here

Was this the greatest CL run of all time?

R16: Napoli
>1st leg: Lose 1-3
>2nd leg: Win 4-1 (ET)

Semis: Barcelona
>1st leg: Win 1-0
>2nd leg: 2-2 start the game down 2 goals in the first half and then have Terry sent off
>bonus: manlet misses penalty

Final: Bayern
>88th minute tying goal by Drogba
>Win shootout after ET

All while always being the underdog (save for maybe the quarters against Benfica). RDM interim manager. I love watching the highlights of these games, and I don't even care about Chelsea. Such a great run though.

>tfw we will never see another >Torres filled thread

batshoeyeyo will become the new torres after he goes an entire season without scoring a goal for chelsea

meh it wasn't anything special
in fact messi 4 arsenal 1 was a bigger shitstorm, because Sup Forums was actually a relevant board back then

Shut up you stupid contrarian faggot

>oooh look i started browsing in 2010 im so special

Yeah youre special in some way, kid

I know it's Summer and all and there seem to be a lot of Chelski fans lurking but this game was bretty gud.

youtube.com/watch?v=VGz5PDItyS8

Based Wanyama

Two posts for someone to pretend Sup Forums existed when 18-1 happened. Always amazing.

It was one of the best but personally my favorite shitstorm is still Phelps beating Cavic by 0.01 seconds. Also the Confed Cup MEGABOWL.

>TORRES posting predates MESSI posting.
No it fucking doesn't, one of the oldest Sup Forums screencaps is MESSI posting after he scored four goals or some shit.

Messi was prior to 4 goals

it's from this

youtube.com/watch?v=sGteJAB-OGA

Obviously it was Teboq's magical run to the playoffs, and defeating Shittsburg with a dragon sent by God himself

Ive never seen Sup Forums so great

>MUH POSESSION

>team worth $$$$$$ owned by one of the richest criminals on the planet
>underdog

Err...

Tebow and Torres were the golden days