Here in Sweden we love cum...

Here in Sweden we love cum, we get our cum fresh from the big black bulls we import like how other countries get them from cows' udders. Yum yum yum, I want cum in my tum!

oh shit I am still on the danish side

Classic Svenposting.

you fucking pillock

>not a full minute
>yet still Danish flag

Huh, I'm a retarded American so nothing is different :^)

>>not a full minute
>>yet still Danish flag

>>Huh, I'm a retarded American so nothing is different :^)

What did he mean by this?

Sup Forums pass m8

Sweden is a moral super power. An island of humanitarian and environmental values in an ocean of today's nihilism, ignorance and populism. Sweden is ready to pay the price for upstanding principles such as human rights. Sweden takes its moral responsibility.

The rest of you will be ashamed when your grandchildren ask you why you voted to build walls, close the gates, go blind and lazy, and leave people to die and suffer and to see the environment collapse. Swedes, at least, will be able to say they did what they could. Not even trolling.

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO MORALITY, HUH?
Special shout out to you """"""christian"""""""" countries. You're hypocrites to add to it. Jesus wouldn't have liked your lack of moral action.

xd

Can Sven or Erik explain what he mean by this?

He's just being open about what is happening in Sweden, Scandinavia, and the rest of Europe as we speak. You can tell he enjoys writing what he does, that fucker...

I, for one, welcome our Arab overlords.

Insh'Allah!

For some reason we don't switch flags when going over.

>Denmark

People who lose confidence in their masculinity like him often try to deflect their feelings of inadequacy unto others.

Can someone translate into English? Uncultured burgershart here.

No, he's being open about what idiots believe is happening. No effort is being undertaken to undermine and supplant the existing European population. There is n organization going on between the immigrants. They are each just doing their best to achieve a good life. No one is concerned with spawning as many children as possible and raising them to be as orthodox to their old culture as possible. Nor are immigrants the ones best suited for any sort of coup. Nor are they prepared to indoctrinate the Europeans en mass, or to transform the popular culture in any way. Anyone who believes in a transformation of a European country into any sort off country that is reminiscent of the arab countries is delusional.

Nice proxy, Karl Gustav

"Seriously lads stop now with this mother talk. But realize fact. We own you and your old country. New Sweden belongs to us, arabs and muslims. We're taking over. We might even change flag but of respect we may keep he colours. Stop arguing.

You know we are increasing more and more and we will take over. We are here to decide and there is nothing you can do abut it:("

are you fucking stupid? and that's a rhetoric question cause you obviously are. It doesn't necessarily take a conscious effort by the whole population (or muslim pop) to change a country, changing the demographics year by year is enough.
nigger

But the demograaphic ISN'T changed. That's the point. Becomming less white? Sure. But the cultures that are immigrating are jut being assimilated. Like any non-dominant culture in a society. Their views aren't being passed on to their children like their genes, because it cannot survive long in a society that is so foreign to that in which it was devised. Minority cultures only survive by a conscious effort to not conform. If that effort does not exist, the minority culture is dissolved, at best existing only in name and the occasional odd tradition.

Sweden thread?

my man, you are delusional. Hur ska det ens vara att milioner kommer in i Europa varenda jävla år och ingenting ska förändras? Har du ens varit i en storstad? Har du sett vilken verksamhet som vi lever i? Kan du ens uppfatta att 'svenskhet' förändras varje dag? Finns det inget samband överhuvudtaget mellan invånare och kulturen tror du? Ah men sant, Sverige har en sån strålande bra integration va?

Jelly much, m8?

I can go to Sweden for 20kr senpai

Here in Sweden we hate beta leftists

Nah, m8, speaking about numbers of sexual partners.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTHEEERN!

Why would I be jealous?
Swedish women are huge sluts and are easy as fuck as long as you aren't Swedish.
For some fucking reason they have a huge hardon for Norwegians, Danes, and Americans.
I can go there and hook up with local girls any time.

Well, you posted that as there's something bad with it.

If you're a cuckish Swede there is.
I mean holy fuck, I know we've got some sluts here but we don't glorify it like this.

Emansipation and sexual revolution is really the best thing happened to this goddamn society of hariless apes, m8. You would appreciate that if you lived here for a few years.

I know, but it has gotten out of hand. People are overexposed to hyper-sexuality and promiscuity and it has a negative effect on people's interactions between one another.

>People are overexposed to hyper-sexuality and promiscuity and it has a negative effect on people's interactions between one another.
It doesen't desu. It only lasts until you hit man age (or woman age), then you seek lasting relationship. It's only natural.
Supressing it has very, very bad effects..

>merdas