Female Lead

Recently I've watched Agent Carter, Penny Dreadful and Jessica Jones. I'm searching for other series with female lead, any advice?

Continuum.

Is Penny Dreadful good?

This show is laughably bad tho

I would rate it 6-7/10. Sometimes it's a bit tedious but it definitely has its ups.

Yes, and Eva Green is disturbingly sexy.

HOW AM I NOT SUPPOSED TO LOOK AT HER TITS IN THIS DRESS

LIKE SERIOUSLY

AND I BET IF SHE CAUGHT YOU LOOKING SHE'D UNLEASH A FEMINIST TIRADE

FUCKING WOMEN

Lost Girl.

It's on and off. So far Season 2 was the best though. The season pilots are always slow as fuck for some reason

the girlfriend experience
the fall
nurse jackie
weeds

funny, i quit watching PD after what i thought was a horrendous season 2 opening episode. i really liked the first season, though. maybe i'll give it another chance soon.

Broad City

That dress wasn't made for people like you and me to stare at her.

If an attractive man was staring, I'm sure she wouldn't mind.

yeah the season pilots are never good, they set things up too slowly but once it begins, it's pretty good.

yeah, i'll give it another go soon because i really enjoyed the first season. maybe i wasn't in the right place when i watched the new season opener.

Nah. Staring is always taken badly. No matter what you look like. Having a quick look and being busted though, it works better.

Revolution. Charlie is fucking annoying though.

The scenes where Jessica uses her uber-strenght caused me the hardest boners, it's such a shame there aren't so much.

Yeah, I assumed he was talking about a quick look and being busted, and not cartoon-style staring.

Game of Thrones

haha yeah

Sup Forums wouldn't agree, but Orange is the New Black is a good show.

Maritza is the best prison-fu

Haven
Fringe
Dark Angel
The 100
iZombie
Buffy
Charmed

it's like Jenji Kohan's other show, Weeds, the longer it goes, the weaker it becomes. the last season of OITNB was a bit of a letdown. i still dig the flashbacks, though,but it just seems they ran out of interesting stories to tell in the prison setting.

Love, The Bitch in apt 23, Girls, Weeds

Hey, I think it's a good show too.

Charlie was so sexy in that bathtub scene mmmm
she had a pilot for fox but i don't think they picked it up

Your prison-fu?

Prime TV and best woman coming through!

30 Rock, workplace comedy
Ashes to Ashes, police mystery (spin-off)
Damages, legal drama
iZombie, sci-fi zombies (ongoing)
Nikita (2010), spy-fi
Orphan Black, sci-fi clones (ongoing)
The 100, sci-fi post-apocalypse (ongoing)
The Fall, detective drama (ongoing)
Wonder Woman, superhero