HEADLINE: "Germany Tries to Make Sense of Carnage as Terrorism Ruled Out"

HEADLINE: "Germany Tries to Make Sense of Carnage as Terrorism Ruled Out"
Well, look at that a German/Iranian local shooting at you for no explicable reason. What could possibly have been his motive? Maybe blatant racial discrimination and hateful abuses from the higher ranks of Germany's nationalistic classist culture? Oh, and he was poor, and you had him institutionalized! Couldn't be that you stigmatized/marginalized him so badly he forgot you were human. Keep the hatred going everyone. You must really like playing victims on camera.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/german-police-seal-off-mall-area-in-munich-after-shots-fired/2016/07/22/6567e6d8-502c-11e6-a422-83ab49ed5e6a_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just a fucking lunatic, who wanted to refresh the german memoriy of past rampages

We both know that's not true.

The only thing I don't get is why he did it outside of a school.

>have gun control
>random yobbo can get any gun and shoot a bunch of people anyway
>only choice for law abiding citizens is to run

Good job anti gunners

Eurofags can't accept that this murderous ragequit sickness is not just an American phenomenon.

Bad news for the IS.
Killing sprees of standard psychos outperform IS's actions in Germany 100 to 1.

But also bad news for this loony. He is out on his own personal massacre he dreamt about for ages and everybody is blaming IS.

>gunner takes cover
>you mistake your friends with guns with the enemy
>everybody shoots at each other

nice job, america!

It's summer

Damn yes. Good point.

So true. This happened to me last week. XD

The fact that this happens one time a year in Germany and not every day like in your fuckt up country does not matter I guess.

I would've called you a faggot for being such a massive faggot, but those trips....

Maybe Germany feels they need to keep the Iranian filth back so they don't have to see their genetically special little angels in the same light sandniggerdom.

In Bavaria summer vacation starts in one week, so the schools are still open. Yet, maybe he missed the time and just started late

i blame the education system

i sense everbody will blame killing games

once a year? cant actually recall any public shootings for the last years at all... and i'm reading news all the time

Yeah true. Maybe knife attacks or some beat up Shit. But with guns? Seldom. So I guess gun control is effective.

>and he was poor

actually the place where they say he lived is quiet expensive. The building even has a Maserati store in it. On the other hand, the place where he did the shooting is a getto.

Shooter: "I grew up here in the Hartz 4 (unemployment benefits in Germany) area.

Imagine the chaos that would have broken out. News clearly say people thought there were more than one shooter because they misstook undercover police with guns for "terrorits". Please take one second to imagine what would have happened if every second citizen there would have had a gun ready. Total carnage and chaos. But hey thats just one probable outcome.

pls get out

kek, who are you?

don't laugh at me like that. i clearly am someone who knows more than you so please refrain from such reactions.

found the tumblr faggot. GTFO

bullied much right?

>no guns actually believe this

I always wondered if I got labeled as having a mental illness for no reason whatsoever, maybe locked up in an insane asylum, what would I do? Thank goodness they take the guns away from you first so you can't find out.

Of course ignoring that the US is 27 times the size of your country, lets cover a larger area of the eu, how's France been doing lately?

Maybe that post was meant to facetiously represent the repugnance of the thoughts of the German people.

How easy is it to get a gun in Germany?

its easier as many think it is. small firearms are quite easy to acquire when you have reasons to do like sports or collector, same with rifles when you're a hunter or collector, too. just quite a bit more effort in bureaucratics on the way

Depends, what's your skin tone? I think I might be willing to trust a good upstanding young Arian.

The weapon the shooter used was illegal though.
He used a Glock 9mm.

you can buy them at walmart
oh wait

eyewitnesses already mistook policemen for terrorists in the munich incident

it was illegal for him to own because he had no permit. I own one legally

Quite easy for small weapons and maybe hunting rifles.

Getting your hands on military weapons is alot harder and you pretty much have to get them illegal on the black market, same goes propably for ammunition.

Its said that you can get hold older military weapons out of the soviet states quite easy if you know the right people.
For a student that wants to go on killing spree its propably not a viable option.

Police says it had the serial number filed out thats what i meant.

>shooting in Europe happens
>it wasn't a terrorist attack
>doesn't fit the narrative
>scream "Lies!"
>act like they accuse leftists and libtards would

Oh the irony

At least N24 already mentioned games..

Most likely he was a fag

shitty bait

>blatant
>hateful
>nationalistic
>classist

try harder next time.

Half Life 3 will never happen now

he shot 8 people and then himself
a muslim terrorist wouldn't have killed himself with a gun, he would've killed himself in an explosion to take more people with him, or he would've stayed alive trying to kill more people
this was a lunatic no different than any other mass shooting where the shooters end up killing themselves

you sound like a privilege checker

I'm from Australia, m8. If you wanna talk statistics us gun crime as a whole is going down while gun ownership is going up.

But keep saying people shouldn't have a right to self defence. I'm sure your gun control works real well when it turns out this bloke only needed to give a couple hundred bucks to his dealer to get a handgun.

It is. They searched his crib you dumbass.

source

>good job anti gunners
I literally know more American mass-murderers than American authors

He did this because he is a muslim, all muslims down to the last woman and child clamor for the destruction of all that is not them. All of them want blood.

And that is why we should gas them all. They stand against us good people, so they have to be cleaned up.

I only know one German author and that is Hitler. Shows how good your culture is

pour sauce on this now!

You are a muslim. Prove me wrong.

No one but the government should be allowed to own guns.

>t. cuck

Back in the basement for you, cuck

Shows what an illiterate fucktard you are

>HEADLINE: "Germany Tries to Make Sense of Carnage as Terrorism Ruled Out"
>What could possibly have been his motive?

easy, he was a fucking crazy loon who does what crazy loons do: flip out and kill innocent people.

>literally
You've done your research, but I still don't believe you're an actual tumblrina. I think this is bait.

There we go

seconded

Police have had a conference this Morning. Found no IS bullshit, just a few newspapers of police ops and a book about amok killers or something. No info about him before. I've seen it on television. You'll have to google it.

you sound like a nignog

I have my own culture to enjoy, cuck. I have actual pride in my country. We might be shitty but we dont try to hide it

I feel that's it, and I usually rage at muslims for the other attacks. Just a lost youth, diagnosed as depressive but it could have been a worse mental condition.

>implying that's a bad thing

You are so smart

but one of his parents is iranian, just like those boston bombers.
They're muslim rape babies, same as this german iranian kid.

Are you a nigger from some aidsinfested country or did you drop out in high school? I am curious.

Schiller, Goethe, Nietsche, Tucholsky, Heine, etc. You may stop dwelling Sup Forums and grab a book, retard

>pride in my country
Fucking kek
But I agree with you on the showing-point though

Unfortunately, this is pretty accurate.

kek 10/10

This

Quads of truth

even though probably a retarded german halfblood, quads have spoken

He was a pawn, in a game that's bigger than any of us. #BlameIsreal.

Keep sucking Saracen dick. I study hard science, no time for prissy philosophy.

He has obviously seen himself as a german nationalist. Like Breivik in a way

Just a another angry kid getting revenge

>I work as a warehouseman at a local company and cannot read

washingtonpost.com/world/german-police-seal-off-mall-area-in-munich-after-shots-fired/2016/07/22/6567e6d8-502c-11e6-a422-83ab49ed5e6a_story.html

He's an Iranian, news will come out that he shot a bunch of white people.

>After the search ended, police said that the suspected gunman was an 18-year-old with dual German and Iranian citizenship who had been living in the city.
>Iranian citizenship

Muslim rape baby proof.
Liberals will deny this as long as they can

>God of the gaps

Well I say it's because he got marginalized for being male. Asserting people's motives based on nothing but demographic characteristics and an opinion about society sure is fun isn't it?

Ali Sonboly

>Process Engineer for Plastics Manufacturing

Nobody denied anything. He just understood his own identity as German and not Iranian. Are your retarded?

So you cannot read. Ok.

>He just understood his own identity as German
He told you this?
Or is the media just spreading bullshit and cucks like you eat it up.
Why would someone with national pride shoot up his own nation when he's only a half breed.

You're just a dumb sheep cuck spreading rumors.

>hard science
Quite a lot german contributors to that field too
But I don't expect you to know this since you are probably a fucking NEEt

Nor can I read or write. I actually dictate everything to my wife's son to type in.
>You got me

Edgy list there cucklord. Also, shit.

Fuck do you know? Go spread some conspiracy theories on reddit

He said that in a conversation with a balcony man
Too lazy to search it

>Nietsche
it´s Nietzsche you dumbass

what an imagination you have.