So how do we fix this "sport" to make it more appealing?

So how do we fix this "sport" to make it more appealing?

>a country of ants

get rid of goodell

>remove the adverts
>eliminate stop-start play
>have separate home/away sections (some yank said they don't have this)
>i say again, REMOVE ADVERTS
>place more of an emphasis on running and passing the ball. instead of having a fucking two second play and then it ends immediately

You might have a half-decent "sport" then

This hobby is beyond saving 2bh

>being too pussy to be able to stand next to opposing fans

they honestly need the advertising revenue tho
nfl teams field 53-man rosters and NFL players already bitch about how shit their pay is compared to other athletes

Do euros assume all Americans like NFL? Because I don't even watch it.

>being too pussy to fight with opposing fans

Lol

I love football so much.

>I am a spastic ADHD sperglord Euro who needs muh constant running around that I can follow like a cat chasing a laser pointer otherwise I'm not entertained

Holy shit, grab a beer, bantz with your m8s during the commercials. Fucking euros lads...

I once watched an NFL game.
After one of the plays I decided to have a short wank. I wasn't expecting to keep going but I did anyway. I ended up going through two fantasies and by the time I'd busted a nut, everybody was still standing around and they were talking about Budweiser.
I then realized that the NFL actually sets aside time for people to wank, and they fill it up with advertisements

This, for starters.

They really don't need as much ad revenue as they're getting. + the NFL hardly pays any taxes.
It's the salary cap that has players bitching (for little reason, all starters are millionaires) but if you were to take that away things would go downhill fast.

This might be something you don't understand, but there is little to no hooliganism in american football so no reason to separate supporters. Though it would be good to have more space for away fans in a stadium. Everything else you said is basically 'just play rugby'.

>implying baka gaijin weeaboo english teachers are allowed to have an opionion

>there is little to no hooliganism in american football

Exactly, that's my point. They're all fucking pussies

I work all day Sunday, DVR the games, then watch all three Sunday games delayed.

It takes me less than 6 hours to watch all the games, better than the 11 hours or so it takes if you watch them live

>taking sports so seriously you fight each other over it

Fucking animals.

We're talking about countries and fans that think posts ending in game scores is some next level banter.

>Not installing a courthouse to your stadium to prevent literal riots over a sport
It's like Europe is a worse version of Philly. How?

sissy american boys

well, people get stabbed every time there's a game played in oakland
is that good enough for you euros

Hooliganism doesn't happen in armed societies, retards.

Only the dumbest of the dumb (niggers and mexicans) are willing to get violent, and they usually get killed by the police when they do.

>bringing a knife to a fist fight

>have separate home/away sections

How else do you chant a song together and/or provoke the opposite team fans?

Hello there, criminal scum.

>not bringing a knife to a fist fight

WE DON'T GIVE A CRUUUUUD
N...Y...C... *CLAP*

>sawker players spend 4-6 minutes kicking the ball to each other with no defensive pressure to set up a shot
WOW SO MUCH ACTION
>football players spend 15 seconds diagnosing the defense before a play
BOOOORIIIIIINNNNNG
Europoors don't realize that there is just as much "nothing" in football as in soccer

Multiball

>have separate home/away sections (some yank said they don't have this)

guess how many away fans are going to show up at the Chargers/Ravens game

>place more of an emphasis on running and passing the ball. instead of having a fucking two second play and then it ends immediately

Listen here you little foot fairy: no one wants to watch a bunch of grown men dogging it around the field and faking injuries every 5 seconds to buy time. Football is a game of strategy, those two second plays happen when the defense wins the strategic battle.

Eliminate the stop - start style of football and you immediately take away half the excitement of the game, the big play potential.

>England
>Complains about adverts
>Povertyball literally has adverts on uniforms like children
>mfw

Its called NFL Redzone, but I think it would take your entire country's GDP to get a subscription

Shorten the play clock IMO

Too much time between plays

We don't. Chanting is for faggots.
On offense, you're supposed to be quiet.
On defense, you're supposed to make noise and sometimes not even then.
Unlike soccer, football actually has suspense and strategy.

>needing a special show to try to enjoy this """""sport"""""

>having a sport so amazing that you need separate channels for it*

>amerifat sports

Too bad having a heart attack isn't a sport

The NFL has a monopoly. There needs to be a direct competitor.

We don't need to win anymore than we already do.

Blame Trump for that. We could have had Spring football and a direct competitor to the NFL in the AFL but he fucked it up for everyone.

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅

>buying into the (((NFL))) meme brand

m8 that was the USFL.

The AFL was the 60s league that merged with the NFL.

>letting muslims fuck your women
How's Nice doing?

>Amerifaggots

>m8 that was the USFL.
Fuck, you're right. My bad.
Bullshit, I'm republican and I hate trump for killing the USFL

>muh strategy
>muh 5d chess
>muh tactical breakdowns

Oh boy this shit again. You love to overstate throwing a ball to someone fast

>muh strategy
>muh passing backwards is very action

there's much more than 11 minutes of actual playing time. since the players are controlled by the coaching staff, whenever the coaches are devising the next play, that's playing time. it's part of the game, and the QB would have to call every play if that didn't happen, which would put enormous pressure on someone who already has too much pressure on him. just because you can't see it happening doesn't mean it's not. so it may not be the best spectator sport out there, but it is unfairly criticized by people who seemingly know nothing of the way the game is played.

>Muh beautiful game
>Muh tradition
>Muh most popular game in the world

Oh boy this shit again. You love to overstate kicking a ball to someone fast

>jogging for 2 hours

Oh boy this shit again. You love to overstate "constant action"

>Play 90 minutes
>ends in a 0-0 tie

>Play 90 minutes
>Muslim rapes your wife

Sorry guys forgot to include my trigger warning like the shitlord I am. I forgot your culture condones being a fucking pussy

We need the pads because unlike Rugby, football is played by men.

>more appealing
>makes over twice as much revenue as the closest soccer league

Rugby

>DVR is criminal
sure thing, buddy

More appealing to who? Third worlders and euroslime?

The best way to improve football is to quit have stupid ass london games.

>whenever the coaches are devising the next play, that's playing time.

it is. the play that you see on the field wouldn't be possible without that part of the game. not every QB is a good strategist, so if they had to call all of the plays the quality of the game would decline sharply. and it would mean that they need to be paid even more, creating an even larger gap between them and other positions. it would all fall apart.

>playing time is not actual play rather the setting up of plays

U wet m8

the sport is beyond saving, it's absolutely fucking abysmal

we used to have no pads until people started to die often due to large black men ramming them then crushing them

this 2bh

i didn't say rather, i said both. coaches in football play a much larger role than they do in other sports, they control the actions of the team at all times, except when the QB changes the play at the line of scrimmage, which is rare.

20 second play clock

NO SPANDEX

NO CLOTHING

Clone Tom Brady 31 times, so every team can have is own and stop being so butthurt.

>Ameridumbs call it "footBALL"
>when actually is a fucking nigger egg

Remove egg """ball"""

>you can see the shirt ads during play

should change it so the game isn't so overwhelmingly centered on the QB
right now the NFL is just about who has the best QB and who has the best pass rushers to shut down that QB

in basketball the PG is pretty much the QB of the court but you don't see the entire game being focused around that one player

ITT: Ameriburgers try to justify how 12 minutes of action is better than the most popular sport of all time and forever.

>Soccer
- barely any tactics. There may be many types of formations but they have very little depth outside of "better at attacking/defending and creating spacing (or whatever)"
- only 3 things take up 93% of the game those things are:
~ Passing the Ball back and forth
~ Turning the Ball over
~ Bussing
- 90 minutes of the game and there is only about 5 minutes of actual trying by the players (assuming it's a 0-0 game which in most cases it is)

Whereas in REAL Football

- Every drive has more strategy involved than the whole of a Soccer game, for both defense and offense
- FAR less room for error in 1 play than an entire soccer game
- Games are not settled in Ties

That being said Soccer has Relegation and Youth Leagues that build up talent. This is something the NFL needs really badly IMO