Can you handle this ass?

can you handle this ass?

thanks for pic OP i came on cat she hiss at penis

can't handle the face tbh

I have no idea how people can like fat asses

I think so
And it happens when you have high testosterone and a dick 7 inches or more

This.

Dumb land whale. Nobody's cock can fit past the buttcheeks. Average size is 4 inches dumbfuck op likes land whale kek

This can fit easily, sorry your dick is baby sized

Love the face too. People are too conditioned to hate big noses on Sup Forums.

not gay but hey nice cock dude. measurements? looks girthy

Ha funny u say that. Baby dicks are under an inch fuckface. Size doesn't matter too bitchbatch

name please

Thanks man. 7.5 inches long and like 5.8 around. I've been told it's like sweet spot big, not overly nasty hurt big

>Nobody's cock can fit past the buttcheeks

non-issue. I've fucked way bigger asses doggy no problem and I'm 6" on a good day

Exactly...even if she bends over and just spreads her ass open, i WILL remember her face as i fuck her. She is not worth it.
Any other girl with dat ass and a better face would win.

Your bed will remain cold.

You're losing this battle between me and the other anons responding to you brah, you cuck too hard

Sorry, buddy, i have a gf with great tits and some good thick ass.

6? Hhassh nigga detected. Or bait. Most people are 3-4 inches so I'm pretty lucky to be 4.

How did you manage to harpoon it

please i just want a name

The other anons and you are dumb. It's like a bunch of autism men vs a gorilla.

Small tit girls with big asses are so hot

but she's a total babe

shes disgusting kill yourself faggot you like flat chests because you wish they were a man

My ideal ass

I would destroy Taylor swift, that's my cock. That's why I don't like that body type and really have never slept with that type. I'm not even ridiculously OMG big but that body type I bet wouldn't be able to handle me or anything more then 6 inches

I would plow my big cock into that non stop balls deep and cum as deep as possible in it

I'm just not into whales. Not my fault

This is her face on the right. I work with her

It was actually totally unplanned...we met through common interests, and were just "buddies" at first. She's also a MILF and at first, i was a bit concerned by the age difference but the more i saw her, the more i wanted her...so finally i started to flirt pretty heavily cause i knew it was my last chance or i'd be the lord of friendzone.
She flirted back and very quickly told me that she wasn't sure either, but since then we've been fucking like rabbits. Best gf i ever had tbh.

That...is not a babe imo. This is a snobby bitch.

skinny girls with small asses are the best

I know a big booty milf too. They are so kind

Photo too small, re up. How did u get the picture ?

Don't let your PTSD cloud your judgement young padawan

taylor swift looks like a fucking reptile who can't write its own music

Any chance of a larger pic?

Omg so true. She is an angel to me. When i started to come on Sup Forums like a year ago, i thought i'd never have a gf again. I was ready to become a forever alone meme lol...

>Skinny girls with man feet are the best

Bigger pic of her face. Im her friend with benefits. Eating out her ass once a week after a long day working Is the best

No, she's a reptile who has reptile writers and producers lol
"Now you shall lose your country skin, and do something completely different!"

I hope for you this is true. Are you the "i'm on the right" guy?

Moar !

Nah....im the nigger behind them.

I just have more regular pics of her. She doesn't like nude shots that much.

I bet she couldn't handle my dick that is pictured above and I would have to force it

You can see her ass is literally sagging due to the fatness.

Ikr? So hot

Post them show us that ass with clothes on

It would seem as if it requires massive cock, for which I do not possess.

Therefore I can conclude that I indeed cannot handle this ass appropriately.

GF

Only one with her in shorts back in 10th grade

Give me that big juicy child bearing feminine ass, you probably don't have the man parts needed or that it deserves faggot

Check em, respect the brutal honesty user. Gods speed

Rosee Divine m8

Haahah white boi hahhaaha

>MFW he can't go balls deep

Nice prosthetic, jig is up schlomo, you haven't cucked me into belief. Go back to temple, you've got t-minus 4 min until my room sized oven gets to 800 degrees Celsius

You both are pathetic with your size issues, you know that?

What? Couldn't hear you over the sound of my 2 pound cock slapping on your girlfriend's ass

I date a German woman. I can

lol he doubles down after being called out, bahahahahaha. Yeah you have a 15 inch long 10 inch thick cock, totally believable. Yep totally believe you didn't call the record books either to have it confirmed

Funny, but false.

Looks like it's trying to shrivel up and die.

Now he's claiming a white women to further his cringeness, too many Keks. Hope this guy comes back and posts more