youtube.com/watch?v=PD2XgQOyCCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

heres an evil thought for ya...

your going to jail to get butt fucked by bubba and forced rehab, junkie scum

your doing it wrong

>junkie
>acid
Kek, hows 8th grade health class?

i did acid last weekend and shot heroin the day after...have to say the acid was much more enjoyable...

let's start

still here OP ?

just go outside and sit in the dark and let your mind do the work.

Have you seen my dabs?

"lol, muh illegal drug is less dangerous then your dangerous drug"

u take drugs, illicit or legal (without illness or just because you can't handle being cucked by your boss) and you are a dirty ass degenerate junkie scum sucker

No, youre pretty much fucking retarded. Compare the negative effects of psilocybin mushrooms/LSD to those of alcohol and come back here and tell me im a degenerate. Its a google search away but your crippling autism seems to have dimmed your sense.

if I wanted opinions spouted out of your arse i'd give you an enema, butt munch

Also, you dont take psychedelics to escape your problems you mouthbreathing ape. If you knew a single thing about that which youre condemning, you'd know that you had better be in a good mindset before taking them. Your problems will be brought to the surface and you had better be ready to evaluate them heavily.

let me know when you graduate college you junkie drug fucked tool

edge off into space

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oYjny4qNy24

>opinions
Fucking look it up you dick. You can find info everywhere that warns about the terrors of alcohol dependency. Now try to find someone addicted to acid/shrooms. You cant even trip twice in a row within a short period of time on the same dose. The tolerance goes through the roof.

Alright you closeminded twat. Btw nice bait. No one can be this autistic

youtu.be/4QZ2LIeuqcc
This'll tickle your nips no doubt.

i don't want to look up shit fagget

ive got enough common sense than to listen to some space cadet telling me why he isn't a criminal cause "muh space adventures in the forest"

its illegal and people think you are a stinky hippy for doing it. Go tip your fedora else where

Stop taking the bait you retarded cunt

Wrong one
youtu.be/_NT2ZiPIukw

youtube.com/watch?v=PD2XgQOyCCk

It knows something you don't