U smoke?

U smoke?

smoke what?

smoke what?

Im not sure which one is mine. we literally posted that at the same time.

smoke what?

One thing in common with all druggies : they all live in shitholes

smoke what?

nice.

too high, you can have them both

Hell yea I smoke.

Meth.

nono i wouldn't want to be rude..

rip you, buddy of mine started to casually smoke it, now it's his fucking life.

goddammit...

i snort it. high off my ass man

will people notice if i comment?

Yum

Not a weak faggot

or maybe the room dedicated to smoking is just not as kept as the others because you're smoking in that room anyways so fuck it. The room I smoke in is a shit hole but the rest of the house is p nice

Started shootin 10 years ago. Spent half that a typical junkie loser. Now I smoke weekends only and work a badass job as a ironworker. I already learned from my mistakes years ago. Self control. And I hated prison. I'll stick to the weekend spinning.

nope

Weed is overrated

Sucks for ur bud tho. Hopefully hes a quick learner.

very dirty room ... clean it dude

Goin on day 3 myself. I love weekends so much.

good luck with that

same. i am a few hours into the third day. start having mild hallucinations and cognitive impairment. oh well i guess ill try to get xanax tonight to sleep

>good luck
>knows nothing about meth
k

go get help

Smoke wut :-}

I do Heroin fuck your weed shit

i also dont know anything about green text. how do i green text?

Fuck been free several years not one hiccup. Never will be. I'm white, blue collar, pay taxes, and mind my own business. Just like uncle Sam wants. What I do in my bathroom by myself won't be any trouble unless I ask for it. God bless america.

Yup I got full blown shadow people and about 2gs to go lol!

man thats gotta be hard to maintain but thats awesome.. as for me, I'm an alcoholic and its pretty horrible

Trust me I am in no shape to "go get" anything lol

Hey spend a few years as a skinny white kid in a Detroit penitentiary and you might decide self control is worth it lol

i usually get full blown shadow people around 3+ days as well. most i ever did was 9 days

Used to be a huge stoner only hung out with dealers and family members who sold/smoked weed. Then I grew the fuck up and got a job that made me quit smoking, haven't looked back. I go home and everyone at my house is high and so unmotivated and fucking lazy, at first I wanted to start smoking again but now I see how fucking retarded it is. Every time I saw my girlfriend, I was high as hell. whether you realize it or not, to sober people you just seem autistic when you're high. I never thought I would say this shit because I grew up smoking weed from a young age and loved it but man, at some point you just have to grow the fuck up and stop getting high.

redhot

There is no other room but the smoke room. It's a druggie shithole

Havent smoked in 3 weeks cus i got kicked out because of a court order..so living in my car currently saving money to try to get an apartment..really really craving weed though

Fiend

I think my longest was around there too. Way back when bathsalts were around too. Felt like I was literally near death by the time I could start feeling my body again.

Nah not at all..living in your car is not very fun and weed would probably make me feel slightly better is all.

I had a very similar experience as you, except I'll still smoke every once in a while since it helps so much with sleep/anxiety. Just avoid hanging out with deadbeats who do nothing but smoke.

yeah i feel you there. i only use a few times a year now. after meddling with crystal for a while i found that it gets much worse a rap than it deserves. i mean its in no way safe or anything but its not like you cant turn back from it. if you are wondering wtf i am talking about, i am high

Have you seen my dabs?

That's the key with me. It doesn't matter what drug of choice I am on at the time. I am usually a good personal motivator and fine at self control. Its when I start partying all the time with others and chasing tail nonstop I get into trouble.

I feel you. I was going through some really rough shit and it made me want to smoke but I couldn't bc of my job. Then i realized, using weed to cope with your problems is a crutch. It's pathetic. I'm glad I just manned up and actually dealt with what was going on rather than bringing the old bong out like a fuckin slob. Weed is for people who are mentally weak and don't know how to enjoy life the way it was meant to be enjoyed

this looks disgusting

I vape is that smoking?

I'm there with you. Its all up to you not the drug. Have fun and stop before it comes crashing down. Because hard drugs got a nasty habit of makin shit real bad real fast.

i still find it strange how i was able to turn back from it but it destroyed my friends life. poor bastard, natural selection i suppose

Meth is the devil

Yeah i hear you. I've had to stop some nasty shit over the years. Gone through serious depression, anxiety, gone through months of withdrawals and yet weed, which i've always considered habitual and non physically addictive is the one i just cannot give up.

no u

Carlos?

you know now that i remember, it seems that meth abuse has given me semi permanent hallucinations even when i have abstained for long periods of time. have you experienced this?

It happens. Suppose that's a reason they made it illegal. I have tons of fun smokin this shit on weekends and its one of many things I look foward to doing during the weekend. No different than fishing or any of my other hobbies.

I have noticed emotional changes that seem to take a long time to go back to normal. No actual hallucinations. Maybe for a few days after a rough binge and comedown. Nothing permanent tho.

yeah ive had various instances as far as 6 months after abstaining where i will suffer identical psychotic symptoms that i would with meth, only at a much lower intensity/frequency. maybe im just crazy?

my emotional state was shit before, during, and after meth use so not much change there

nobody else has had similar occurrences?

Yeah i am just emotionally not at the top of my game for weeks or even months. Maybe a meth like psychosis will happen during that time. Huh. I guess you probably are right then. Its just been a while since I went more than a few weeks without.

People who say weed is a crutch to deal with problems and how it makes you unmotivated speaks from personal experience or know of someone who went through this kind of thing or will bring up 'facts' on how weed use has become detrimental to millions of others to 'prove' their theory. However this does not necessarily mean this is true for some of the vast majority. For example, I smoke weed almost every other weekend or day and I am very successful with regards to my job and live a happy comfortable life with my close family and friends and in no way has smoking the herb become detrimental to my life experience, In the end you are the one in control. It depends on the type of person and what they are smoking the herb for in their own personal capacity, Just my two cents.

Thank you. Addiction is real I dwomt doubt that. But we have an awful amount of will power and control when we really want to! These rehabs and programs teach you that you are powerless over addiction and its bullshit. PUT THE PIPE DOWN AND BE A GROWNUP! Lol

i like the difference between the conversation about weed and the conversation about meth haha

>do I dab

Ftfy

Just got a little 3g slab of wax

Fuck I live in Washington now. Its legal. And I cannot smoke it. I love weed but it just stays in my system too long and I need to be able to pass random piss tests for work. Its so sad...

if you pull up the globe its really easy for me to find washington (i.e. where you live), but for some reason i cant seem to find where the fuck i asked

This. Acid is where it's at.

Only weed.

>No child safety

Mah nigguh