Awful shape

She got sloppy.

Just like Messi.

i wanna fuc

hhhng that tiny gap

bueno.jpg

womanlets with big butt is like fat woman with big boobies

Thats not a gap lol

asr is literally the hottest waifu material girl in the planet.

so please stop posting like that.

Gold digger can't even maintain her body

This is

> gold digger

bottom right always gets me

I stopped celebrating my birthday 4 or 5 years ago

Why even take pictures of this? I bet it's their normie mom who also forced them to celebrate their birthday even though it was obvious nobody would show up. They think 'If my little Scott would just hang out with people he would certainly be happier and make friends'. Those kinds of people just don't understand what life is like as a misfit.

This picture makes me so sad, I wonder what their parents must feel to see their children like this

Huge, huge disappointement

Literally who celebrates their birthday after 19

Kardashian is hot amirite lardo?

messis sleeve tattoo is so awful

all me

be me
my bday is in 2 weeks
tell coworkers i just want another regular day, no hugging, no anything.
the day of my birthdya motherfuckers put black and yellow ballons all over my desk with huge batman signs, that everyone in the floor can notice, even the qts of the other area, just because i told them once he was my fav hero.
they bring tamales and soda so i have to talk to everyone, painfully.
just

this, I'm not even sure how old I am now to be honest

Was this bullying? Or didn't you even noticed they genuinely like you?

That's bowlegged, not a gap

Can't afford greentext over there pal?

Here's a picture that demonstrates what parents of those kind of children feel.

ive been in this job for like 3 months, and im not very likeable till someone really gets to know me, so bullying.
i hate fucking birthdays, dont want to sound fedora or anything but i hate being congratulated by something i didnt do.

sorry

>being this beta

I feel bad now. I have the same philosophy about birthdays but noone actually bothers me because I'm a mean looking cunt.
Stand up for yourself headless bro

Jesus, poor Santa.

There's literally nothing wrong with celebrating your birthday with your senpai

Why are you guys so miserable? You have to start by changing your thoughts.. hell just listen to Craig Sagers speech at the ESPYs. That's literally all it takes

>i hate being congratulated by something i didnt do.

You stayed alive for one more year.

ill try but i guess it just doesnt fit with my personality, because if i stand up for myself in such a small matter, ill sound absurd.

forgot to add to the story that i just turned 26...
so 26yo...in his workplace...with tons of batman shit...
just fuck my shit up

kek
my state is in a "safezone" here in mexico, cant even be proud about it.

People act like these pics are depressing/sad but all I see are people who have people in their life that love them enough to make a cake a take a picture of them.

I'm miserable because I'm not getting paid millions to prance around a grass field for 90 minutes and miss crucial clutch shots. I have to wake up and work for peanuts. That's what makes me miserable.

Oh I didn't mean it as a jab at Mexico, some 'tard can stab you anywhere in the world. You can fucking trip yourself walking down the stairs and game over. You made it one more year on this shitty space rock, and that warrants a fiesta.

This.
is an edgy faggot. They're not bullying you. They like you and they want you to like them.

OHHH SHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>mfw I might actually be your co worker

All I can say is that you're a fucking loser, lmao

you are both losers for going on Sup Forums in the first place Pedro

They're doing it just because their parents want to.
They want to because they know it's embarrasing as hell and the only thing he can think in this situation is "I hope I'll get the hellouta here ASAP" to not celebrate this shit on my own.
Parents are tricky.