Lets talk about mental health

lets talk about mental health

>mental disorder/problem etc
>how it came to be
>what you're doing to fix it/help it

Anxiety, depression, depersonilzation/derealization disorder, trauma & maladaptive daydreaming

All came from using MDMA one time and mixing it with weed. Had a massive panic attack because I thought I was stuck as a retard forever cause I couldn't communicate with my friends or count to 10

After 7 months finally decided to go see a physiologist, told her all my problems, shes almost certain ive got a chemical imbalance and now I'm on a low dose of anti depressants.

what about you Sup Forums?

Are you fucking kidding me? Is there no limit to what you would do to cover up a lie?

ive experienced something similar with LSD

once i took it, my mental state changed for about 1 whole year and i was really confused,
for example i just started liking asian people and out of a sudden i would think that every human is fake and that they just want to hurt you and you cant trust anyone because deeply inside there is a demon

i was really fucked and would often ingnore people who wherent asian (im not asian btw im lightskin)

this was a really fucked up year

but now (it happened 4 - 5 years ago) everything is back to normal

what

I don't believe either of you

hm?

yeah my friend is currently going through something a little similar to this. drugs are so ceebs

what don't you believe?

try a low-dose of naltrexone
you take it before bed and your brain thinks it is out of endorphines/natural opiates so it produces a bunch of them...you wake up feeling great.

fuck off i aint trusting any of you motherfuckers here

And I'm not even talking about the big lie. You used the niggers as the reason for me to find a job while we now know it was because they and you were in over your heads with the family. Now you are using the same shit again for some other faggotry. Why don't you fuck yourself?

look it up faggot

And stop trying to change the conversation to money. I don't care about money right now. I'm more concerned about your character. If this is what your day to day is then I'm not down for it.

what? LOOOL.

tell me more about the family bro

Not only were you in over your head you didn't even have the sense to tell me. You are so full of shit you most clog the drainage system

I got no fucking clue what their beef is. I really don't. The cousin thought she turned me but she didn't. Since then they got a big Hardin for me.

is there a medical term for just being a piece of shit? i think i might have that

All I could tell is the big man down the block is a major player and has been running it. Little sis will fall in line with whoever wins.

Hello

i took a shit load of e's and it fucked my head up i definitly have a chemical imbalance and i got publicly humiliated over a pic of me being sent around alot and i get laughed at by people i dont know and its been happeneing for 12 years now which has fucked my head up and ruined my confidence but i wont take the easy way out

Coso yellow

lol
im not crazy, just in a fucked up state after a massive panic attack
get some help user, what problems do you feel like you have mentally tho? is it just a loss of confidence?

why dont you shove that lol right up your ass

This: "Fick dich, fick dich und deine Mudder du Hurensohn. Ich brech dir die Beine! Das sind drei Tagesmärsche bis zum Elbental, was soll ich mir bis dahin reinziehen?"

ok now i legit kekd
well done

Always been weird.
>at aged 10ish I locked neighbours baby sister in a shed so I could take her diaper off and see a vagina. (Thank fuck her 4 year old brother interrupted me)
>about 13, try to rub my erection against a 6 year old girl. (Luckily again I was interrupted)
>now 33 and still have strong tendencies. Didn't even consider I was a pedo. I'm married and have a 1 year old son.
Obviously too late to just kills myself
What do niggers?

Fuck you. I swear you give me any more of this faggotry... The effective deterrent to stop the family is to isolate me. I don't live here they can't squeeze them they have to deal with me. But that of course is too fucking simple right so enjoy getting squeezed.

If you get more shit push back about my brother in law and how changed jobs on his visa

i tried i went to a shrink and after telling about the humiliation the next time i saw her she was laughing about it so i said fuck that and never went back,mentally its turned me into a freak i cant stop staring at peoples body parts male and female it makes ppl feel awkward and i cant control it i stare everyone up and i had to stop having a social life because of it its that bad,no matter who it is my eyes will be drawn to them and i fuckin hate it so much

What the fuck am I reading?

umm im not taking you too seriously lol

what photo was going around about you?

also what condition do you have? you can't stop staring at people's body parts?

itt:
>autists and newfags

stay strong bro..people have the same kind of pictures of themselves fuckin hypocrites

bro the family knows your talking about them here and lets just say they are not happy about it...watch your back bitch

me getting hit in the face people find it halarious and im being honest im not taking the piss,if you were sitting beside me on a bus or something i would be looking at your leg or dick/pussy even if i had no interest in you and i would try to stop but my eyes would be just drawn to look at you and i cant control it,theres a guy living across the street from me that wants to beat the shit out of me because iv been staring up him,his wife and his daughter,i never did any of this staring up shit before i took the e's only after,it turned me into a freak

thanks dude and if i was gunna off myself i would have done it years ago,beer and weed is my medicine im a drunk and a stoner but its better than being dead

>Dissociative identity disorder
>Child abuse (by my dad)
>Nothing.

It's rather something positive to me because I get to see the world from two perspectives. Once from a empathetic and once from an apathetic perspective. The only ones who have problems with it are some friends of mine.

MENTAL HEALTH IS A MYTH

MENTAL HEALTH DOES NOT EXIST

DISORDERS DO NOT EXIST

PSYCHOTHERAPY\PSYCHIATRY\PSYCHOLOGY WAS INVENTED BY A SERIAL KILLER

Yeah, that's right. This sick fuck was killing people left and right, and he needed an out. So he began pretending that his Dexter sessions were medical procedures. What did his murder supposedly treat? He treated imaginary and fabricated disorders. This serial killer used an ice pick to put holes in folks brains, killing them. After a while he pretended that this ice pick procedure was a Lobotomy. The entire institution of psych was fabricated to sell treatment for disorders that do not exist, which is how the ice pick killer's company prospered without him.

there exists no chemical test that can be run on the human brain, all disorders are linguistic abstractions and are diagnosed through arbitrary and culturally biased behavioral tests. the psych industry infects people with the neurosis that something is chemically wrong with their brain even though this is 100% scientifically unfounded. this industry then sells people a treatment for the disorder which does not exist.

Hahahahaha
You sound like me before I realised I was mental

Tip don't have a fucking TV show as your reference point

Same happened to me when i mixed LSD and weed, I endured the anxiety and hipocondria for 2 months, got some Xanax eventually and stopped doing drugs.
After that it solved itself, just lay off all drugs, including tobacco and alcohol for a couple of month and your chemical imbalance will fix itself.
Also eat healthy, consume vitamins and other good stuff for your body.

Psychotherapy exists because it's the best we can do. The concept might be difficult to grasp for shits like you, but the basic principle is this:

Individual is suffering - help him
Individual is commiting criminal acts - remove from society (prison or mental institute) and try to figure out the problem.

Of course disorders "don't exist", they are just words that we attach to something we mean. Anxiety Personality Disorder for instance is when an individual experiences *ABNORMALLY HIGH* levels of anxiety. He's "normal" to do so, it's probably a legitimate reaction to something, for instance undiscovered childhood trauma, or the result of her mother smoking during pregnancy. But for a human to experience that level of anxiety is abnormal, hence help is needed.

If you have better ideas than pills and psychotherapy, the professional community is waiting for your suggestions. But until then, stfu and read more.

exactly i am ok with people destroying my reputation...its on them they are the ones with the problem
im just living my life...shit happens i guess like fuck off already reality

Fuck off