Let's settle this once and for all

Let's settle this once and for all.

Which sport is manlier, rugby or american football?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLIw9Jn-V5o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YStuNiouiW4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Freedom_Index
youtube.com/watch?v=RdTh8O9xYO0
youtu.be/UmbeE81YMwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>manly
>wearing armor

rugby

because the guys will get drunk and the gay ones will suck cock and no one care

I even saw a real video (a real one, not some staged bullshit) of drunk rugby team guys and their girlfriends after being at the pubs

one young hot guy was almost passed out on a bed and a tall good-looking straight dude was dared into eating his ass

that is manly... to please the crowd by eating some dude's butt when you're straight

no American football player would have the balls

not only did he do it, because of the encouragement he spread the cheeks a second time and went to town

that was back when Youtube still had some cool stuff if you looked hard enough

Vikings wore armor. They were pretty manly.

Football easily.

youtube.com/watch?v=NLIw9Jn-V5o

they also had parasitic worms that would come out of their eyes

Same sports. But rugby is for men !

They also fought mass sword and axe battles so they kind of needed it more than some men trying to tackle each other.

Football is tougher.

The reason they wear pads in football is because 300 pound super athletes play it, so the hits are absolutely brutal. Meanwhile, only 170 pound manlets play rugby which means weak hits.

Football is way tougher. No contest.

Hockey

/thread

I'm a football (soccer) fan.
They are both brutal, but American football is a lot more high impact.
In rugby you tackle around waist or legs. The scums and rucks are very violent tho. In American football they just run full speed and jump at each other. If they didn't have pads they'd be dead.
Why not respect both?

>If they didn't have pads they'd be dead.
So in other words americans are pussies?

hockey

dubs have spoken

Coming from a britfag, I don't know why people in the US don't bring up how many amazing fighters they have the UFC.

rugby...

Rugby league > Rugby union

Rugby is clearly manlier.

American football is full of bitch-padding.

Errrrm nope
Rugby has relatively low risk of a serious injury.
Australian rules football tho is a cross between the 2. That shit is outrageous

Football

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YStuNiouiW4

AFL

This is as cringe-worthy as "karate-guy-versus-judo-guy" threads. Irrespective of which sport is manlier, everyone is this thread is a faggot.

since american football is pretty much nigger ball these days, im going with rugby.

Gaelic football > Australian rules football

That egghand will never be "football".

Definitely Rugby

>implying super athletes don't play rugby too
You're a fucking retard. Kill yourself amerifat

As an outsider that doesn't care for either sport. I think rugby is manlier. Looks more painful, the players look manly as fuck and the sport comes from manlier countries.

Amerifat football feels like a clusterfuck played by fat fucks with tons and tons of commercial.

You know that the guy on the right would absolutely destroy the guy on the left, right?

STAMINA

That's the fucking difference.

>some pussy with shoulder pads, knee pads, a helmet, gloves, a box, chest pads, elbow pads, hair pads, feelings pads and anal pads
>destroying any rugby player
Why are Amerifags such pussies?

that's called homocide not competing in a sport, jeez Hansen get your nigger facts right.

>Vikings
>could only pillage and raze villages where unarmed peasants lived
>ran away at first sign of a regular army heading towards them
>manly

A man doesn't give himself brain damage from concussions on purpose.

That's what a moron does.

I'd rather see the drunken ass eating discussed in the second or third post than see some dudes smashing each others' brains in. And I'm really not so into seeing dudes eat butts.

Retarded post is retarded

try saying that in a country with a second amendment

If American football is so much easier, and Rugby players are so much tougher and better.... why aren't they playing an easier game for more money?

Union>League
ftfy

LMAO
You're just proving my point. Only a pussy would shoot somebody because he said a meanie-weanie thing about his pwecious handegg

lol dat autism lvl

Forgot image

What kind of rugby player would want to earn that kind of money if it meant he had to armor up like a fucking Downie?

Indeed Vikings are so overrated. There is no recorded battle where mercenary berserker gang did well, quite the contrary.

Retard

try saying that over here, in second amendment land

literally millions

The world laughs at you

play an easier game, in protective clothing, for truckloads more cash.
seems a pretty simple choice.

hockey on ice

Missing the point that the viking themselves were not full blown armies.
Making this dickheads point null and void.

They also were tough enough sail further than anyone of their time and for a long time after.

You niggers are just jealous

Are soldiers pussies for wearing helmets and bullet proof protection? What about motorcycle riders wearing helmets? Pussies?

Football players wear pads because they need them. There is already enough trauma to the body with protection as it is.

There is no need for rugby pads because it is a soft sport. This would be like me calling a fire fighter a pussy for wearing fire proof clothing into a burning house, and calling myself manly for not wearing fireproof clothing while baking cookies

Basically, you are wrong and stupid

>muh freedumz n shit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Freedom_Index
Ghana, Namibia and Suriname would like a word, fat boy

Neither one makes OP less of a faggot

>comparing soldiers (who get shot and bombed) to handeggfags (who get hugged by other men and end up with a bruise)
Only an Amerifaggot

The sport that wears steel plate armour is the one for faggots

Top kek, do Americans actually believe this? Americans play Rugby too right?

DESIGNATED

Implying the linemen in the NFL have high velocity impacts.

That's India, you fucking retard.

>implying people don't shit on the streets of Africa

He's dead.

Not an argument.

Not an argument.

The only Americans that play rugby are those that can't make it onto the football team.

>rugby
>soft sport
youtube.com/watch?v=RdTh8O9xYO0
Your response will be "That's not hard" because it's the "Get Out Of Argument" free card.

Jealous of a couple of gloryfied bandits whose land sucked so much they had to sail to other countries just to find food? They couldn't conquer shit they're just niggers that lose that go apeshit in other peoples land and fuck everything up. Even niggers are more civilised than faggot vikings

You couldn't point to Africa on a map.

Hurling > GAA football

Hurling is the ultimate man sport

Still tougher then you ya niggerwaffle.

True dat.

Hahahah faggot

Annon does (poorly) allude to a good point though. There are more major injuries in football than there are in rugby. This has to do with the psychological effect of having pads and letting that lead to a sense of invincibility as well as the fact that there are less people on a football field. Generally speaking, football players are running faster when they tackle/get tackled because there are less bodies in the way to inhibit this on a football field. That being said, rugby is still manlier.

There are many reasons for this. Continous play (much like soccer) requires a much higher level of endurance than football. Furthermore, fighting over the ball is much more physical in rugby than in football. Like I said, the play never stops. Someone gets tackled, a ruck is formed over them, the ball gets passed out, rinse, repeat. All the while running/sprinting, tackling, and rucking. Shit is exhausting.

Great fucking sport.

Tldr rugby>football

>guy eating dude's butt
>straight
I'm aftaid you have a choice to make here.

Soldiers are pussies.

That rebound off the crossbar. Kek.

>americans will actually think this is real

Gr8 b8 m8 8/8

People play sports because they're passionate about that sport you fucking lardy spastic.
No doubt they enjoy the salary any professional sport provides but it's not what dictates what sport they play.
Jesus fucking christ. Retard.

I dont know if any of you eurofags know this but in the US there is huge controversy because there ISN'T enough safety in the NFL. That fact is, football is the manlier sport because like war most people don't retire without some sort of traumatic injury whether it's a mentally or physical disability.

I like both and so should all of you fags. Unless you don't like sports (or sports of this kind)

That's correct, soccer is the manliest sport. Thank you for agreeing with us.

That's because fat ass Americans pay by the bucket load to watch American football and American football players make bank off that.

Anyone disagreeing with this user is autistic and fat so who cares what they think

nice damage control you pathetic samefag.

ITT: shit troll samefagging

Sorry about your autism and obesity

No wonder Soccer is popular with muslims ... taquiyya !

Anecdotal but I played rugby for four years in high school (USA). The football players on the team (different seasons. Rugby season is in the spring) were fucking useless. Not even because the tackling and rules are different. They were not used to being 100% on for 45 minutes straight for two halfs. They were big and decent tacklers but could not cut it stamina wise. The soccer players at my school made much better rugby players than the football players. They knew how to play continuously.

This, unless there is other local sports to countries that are more brutal, i played u21 Cork and a guy had his spine destroyed in a friendly when the sliotar got him in the tailbone. Broken nearly 60 bones now, some of them several times. Great though.

It's about passion, ok.
So what you're saying is that either they aren't smart enough to pick a better financial deal to provide for their loved ones, or they just aren't good enough to play American football.

*40 minutes/ half.

>being this retarded

Great false flag

youtu.be/UmbeE81YMwc
send her to africa
>skip 1:25

>muh terristz like sokka so it sux lol
Terrorists like handegg too. They often shoot up schools in your country.

They retire for traumatic injury because guys just smash their heads on others heads with an helmet designed in the 50's... And as you probably know, there is no sensitive nerves in the head so their injury doesn't cause any pain, they can only see the after effects.
Rugby is about resisting pain all over the body and face, not the head though...
Manliest sport is the one where you suffer the most! head injury is not about handling pain, just behaving like a 85yo grandpa when you re only 30yo... So rugby is the winner! Football is for fags!!!

>Lagos, Nigeria 8,000,000 people
>Toronto, Canada 2,600,000 people

Largest city on the African continent, largest city in Canada.

THERE'D BE SOME MIGHTY SHITTY STREETS IN AFRICA

What a retard, I hope he was injured. Fucking potato eating niggers