What d you guys think about cheating if youre not happy?

what d you guys think about cheating if youre not happy?

Cheating will always come back & duck you over. Just fucking leave her if you aren't happy. Not fucking rocket science

Just break up with them if you aren't happy faggot

this

I guess. Just feels like all the time put into it would go to waste without it being fixed; I mean, physical attraction is only one aspect of a relationship correct?

ive done it a few times, if youre ultra sly youll get away with it. but most people are stupid and eventually talk/get caught

i cheat on my gf regardless of how the relationship is

seems like I relate more so to you fags

congratulations

don't be such a slut. If you want to bang other people you don't really love your partner - you just love yourself. Don't be that type of person who sticks with their partner even though unhappy because of 'the benefits'

I cheat and I'm happy, lol.

Did it before. Can tell you now it's not really worth it. You realize it's not even about the sex because you'd probably fuck uglier chicks than her.

Like this user said Just leave mang

did you leave the girl you cheated on?

the situation im in is a tad more complicated. I never really intended to start having sex with anyone else, but i started hanging out with this girl who is a mutual friend and we started to get a thing for each other. One drunken night later and im unfaithful

Switching hands isn't cheating you fucking fag

Haha wow you got me

Are you me?

ok so what if I love my gf but well, technically speaking, she's a 5/10 at best? I don't want to leave her cos I don't think I will ever find such a great woman again, but man am I wild hungry for a better pussy.

if you're not happy then end the relationship... what's the point?

Not at the start. We were together for 3 and a half years and I cheated like 6 months in. I broke up with her for other reasons after but we're sort've starting things back up again after a couple of months apart

man the fuck up

There's not much wrong with cheating I've found.

Must have done it around 30 times and never been caught.

I am married for 5 years though so cheating is very common.

I cheat even when I'm happy. It's in your dna to fuck as many women as possible until you die.

Unless you are a beta bitch

Check em

exactly. if you have urges to sleep around, end the present relationship and then fuck around. No need for the drama and bad karma.

You're better off just leaving, it ends the same way (maybe even less dramatic). I'd rather have a gf leave and find a fukboi than cheat and give me an std.

This. It surprised me how common it was and how easy it is to be tempted. I always thought it that I'd never even think about it, but I don't even feel guilty anymore.

OP here. This thread is click bait.
I'm actually a kissless virgin.

I want to kill myself.
Please give me a reason to live.

maybe. life is complicated huh?

did you ever tell her you cheated?

but as guy won't you always have urges? isn't it just the will not to give into temptation?

I did. The guilt was a bit too much for me. Also, I sort've knew that she wouldn't leave me which is why I think I told her.

I was right

what would you suggest that I do? I don't feel guilty unfortunately. She fucked with me once, and I feel like this is the reason for my lack of compassion-almost like I deserve this. But now I may or may not be developing feelings for this girl-she's everything my gf isn't which is good in some ways but bad in others.

sorry for the rant im just feeling a lot of things i've haven't felt in a long time and I kinda just needed to get this off my chest so to speak

>what d you guys think about cheating if youre not happy?
I think I have a hard enough time convincing one female to fuck me. Must be time consuming to convince more than one. Also hard to swing, I'd probably have to make fake Fb-profiles and get a seperate cell phone for bitches on the side.

Don't do it dude. If you cheat, everyone will know. It'll be a permanent black mark on your reputation. If you're not happy, either work it out or break up with her. Plus she doesn't deserve to be cheated on just because you're not happy.

The rationale for cheating isn't that you're unhappy. It's to fuck a new girl.
I've been in happy relationships where I cheated, because new pussy.
I'm a cheater. If you cheat, it's because you are a cheater, not because of any quality of your current relationship.

so do I just learn to accept this?

It's a shitty thing to do just break up if you're not happy

No you can get help and figure out why you need to cheat

You would either have to do one of 3 things: accept that you have a roving eye that has nothing to do with the girl you're with and embrace it, learn to be sly, and proceed; try to change yourself (good luck); or project your own character flaw (if it is a flaw) onto your relationships. The 3rd way is typical but the least honest.

only degenerates lack a moral compass

Maybe start paying a hooker u see on the regular

im a class A degenerate so this is no surprise

then act on your niggerish tendencies

Dubs of truth

I bet if you are honest, you know you do things other people consider immoral.
Sup Forums for example.

It's up to you. If you're not happy in your current relationship, and it seems that way, then leave her and try it with the new girl.

Maybe since she's fucked you over it's chnged the way you feel about her? I think the fact that you don't feel guilty speaks volumes about the way you feel about her, at least subconciously.

Right Mr. McWhitie. Cause cheating is a matter of skin color.
Go on and Trump you vote.

apples to oranges

all you have in life is your word

break it and youre nothing

relax reddit

Yeah, although it's more complicated when you have kids...

I hate that cheating is unacceptable under our Christian values. Then everybody judges you and call you amoral for something completely personal.
But going to war under the names God and doing other shit, oh well "bless your heart"

I've got a computer and, like, a bunch of beers in the fridge, some furniture... tbh fam I think you're just poor.

unfortunately I hate to agree that when she screwed me over i forced myself to feel the way I did before it happened. I did this until i forgot about it/was able to bury it, but now im not sure about everything now that this girl has walked into my life. The feeling of being desired is amazing, but completely misleading I think.

niggerish tendancies doesnt equate to skin color.

it has nothing to do with faith or a higher power

im not a moralfag in all aspects of life. only specifically when it comes to keeping my word

when you strip everything else and boil it down (money, possessions, careers etc) your word is your bond in life and its the only thing that gives you value to other people

>projecting

uh huh

Yeah, it's tough. Lust can be a dangerous thing. Coupled with the new found attention from another chick. It really just depends if you want to leave your gf for this new girl.

How long have you been with yout gf?

Dishonesty and breaches of trust aren't constructive.
If you can "cheat" without doing either of those two, then there you go. You have an open relationship. Most couples who stay together long enough go through that phase. You'll hear more about the ones that don't survive it, but their marriages were dead by then anyway. If you both realize you're separating love from sex, then it works, if one or neither does, then enjoy divorce court.

thats the thing. Im not sure...in fact I think in the long run it would be a bad idea but right now things are quite confusing. emotions are strong feelings with little ways to accurately verbally express the culmination of them. it's hard to be logical when you're felling a cocktail of different feelings. But i've been with my gf for 2 years, but things have been rather bumpy along the way. A major issue that's apparent now is my distance-I barely know her family/show my face and it's been so long because im not a family guy. My past has been broken so to speak so its difficult for me to embrace that

far too young for divorce court friend. 22.

eh, you'll be there soon enough, just like the rest of us lol