What's a good excuse to call into work for my night shift? I only have emergency leave not sick days. Plz help me

What's a good excuse to call into work for my night shift? I only have emergency leave not sick days. Plz help me

Tell them you found JESUS

Go to work you fucking fag. We all gotta do it. Don't be a nigger

We get 10 a year and I still haven't used one. I'm a food employee but there's something I cannot miss tonight. Everyone who is everyone is going and I'm gonna get fomo x10000000

family member is in the hospital, they will never meet your family, grow some balls and just do it

*good

I just wait ten mins until I am late then call in saying sorry you are late but you havn't left the bathroom because you are experiencing diarrhea. Because once you mention diarrhea your boss won't ask any more questions.

Your dog has died and you need to come to his burial.

"I didn't reply to a sneaky dank meme in a Sup Forums thread, and my Mom died in her sleep"

Tell them you got cancer
Shave your head and start a gofundme for treatment.
You really gotta follow through on this one though.

just say can't work because fomo.

Kek

Say that your water broke and you have to go to the hospital to give birth.

If he questions your story based on your gender call him a shitlord and hang up.

your dog exploded and you need to clean up

>Beastiality

Tell them you have norovirus. You say you're a food worker. Check their cred.

Tell them you just died

Sleep in, call your boss and say it was a prank

He'll understand

chop off your left pinkie

tell them landlord needs to get into your apartment because upstairs is leaking or that they have to fix something with the lock on the door. basically something that requires you to want/need to be there when someone is in your apartment fixing it. dunno if you could just call out the entire time but that buys you sometime

It's easy, "Been a death in the family" They aren't allowed to ask questions and you even get bereavement pay for leaving and going to funeral..

I use my family as excuses. They actually have a fair share of issues, so I don't even have to use my imagination to come up with excuses.

tell them you're sick of being a cog in the machine, also to go fuck themselves

Find another fucking job. You ran out of time fucking around, OP. You are an employee that makes even I want to fire you.