The Picture uploaded is a guy we are trying to find

The Picture uploaded is a guy we are trying to find.

>In before we are not your personal army.

He sold my friends daughter bad ecstasy which killed her. My friend wants to find him and get justice. So if you can help then please b/ro's. His details:

Stephen Michael McDonald (Macca), 49, of Bare Lane, Morecambe,

He has known associates in Preston and Liverpool. So please if you can help do so.

Other urls found in this thread:

thevisitor.co.uk/news/trial-date-for-sex-offences-1-7430821
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pics or gtfo

Hahaha that is me, I'm wearing a wig now so y'all won't find me. I wouldn't have sold her the junk if she had just shown me her breasticles! You'll never find me! Tell your friend I got some ex if he's looking for some!

That is sad, but fuck you. That's the risk of taking illegal drugs.
I can tell you I would never buy anything from anyone who looked so fucking sketchy as this guy does. Darwinism really.

>dying from E

kek

Indeed I agree I only decided to give the home of the internetz a try because I told her it was her own fault and felt guilty.

Your friends daughter is at fault here unfortunately. Sorry to hear about that. But there is such thing as safe drug use. She shouldn't have bought ecstacy from someone she didn't know. Or perhaps its not even his fault. She could have been mixing unsafe substances without knowing the consequences. If she were so inclined to be safe, there are multiple test kits available online for less than the cost of the drug itself. Sorry, dont blame dealers for the user's bad decision.

link to pillreports site on what she took.

How do you know it was bad ecstasy and they weren't just being retarded?

I saw him close to where I live, not too long ago.

He was up to no good. Started making trouble in my neighbourhood. He gave me one little ecstasy pill and my mom got scared. She said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

>Stephen Michael McDonald (Macca), 49, of Bare Lane, Morecambe,
Found his name and address for ya.

No need to thank me.

this.

>In before we are not your personal army.
exactly. nypa.

Stephen Michael McDonald, 48, of Bare Lane, Morecambe, is alleged to have committed 12 offences against a girl under the age of 14 during the 1980s.

Magistrates at Lancaster gave him conditional bail to appear for trial at Preston Crown Court on September 18.

You're bullshitter OP

He's in jail for being a pedofag

thevisitor.co.uk/news/trial-date-for-sex-offences-1-7430821

Nobody cares. Your friends daughter deserved to die. For the few on Sup Forums who will help you, they are only helping because your friend had a daughter and not a son. Had your friends son did this, everybody in this thread would call you a faggot. If anybody is to blame it is the dumb cunt who took the stuff. She litterally sounds retarded. I bet her death made so many other peoples lives easier. Good riddance

i'm dying to take some E
>amirite XDDD

OP can't inb4

NYPA newfag

nope he skipped bail. Sold drugs to her.

Reported to Lancashire Constabulary and emailed screenshot of thread

Jolly good they are looking for him too.

>lol no

You said pretty clearly "My friend wants to find him and get justice." I reported it as you're being a vigilante faggot targeting someone who could be innocent for all you know.

Not seen him , but I'll put his name about around croxteth, one of the Ket wig kids will have a nice word with him if seen . Not a great place to ask for help here full of American fags

>Ket wig kids

Kill yourself.

To busy ruining your mums asshole , now get back to shooting fags on cod , dickbreath

thank you.

Your sister was a drug user, it's good that she is dead.

Have fun mourning your degenerate whore.

It wasn't his sister . Failfag

>it's other people's fault my daughter is a drug taking skank.

Fucking 2016 and playing a victim all the time.

Oi. That's me.

post pic with time stamp.

>He sold my friends daughter bad ecstasy which killed her.
Who in their right mind would buy chemicals from a guy looking like that?

pic of daughters grave or it didn't happen

Well, at least I ot a new pic for my reaction folder. Thanks OP.

Didn't he ever teach her not to take candy from strangers?

That's my fuckin daddy you piece of shit. I know exactly who you are