So my gay ass job decides to make everybody do a mandatory hair follicle test...

So my gay ass job decides to make everybody do a mandatory hair follicle test. I've shaved my entire body three weeks prep time from when I'm taking the test. My hair was cut short and now I realized I've cut it too short. I was thinking of giving some bullshit excuse that I shave before the summer time and I'm also a swimmer.

The thing is I'm an infrequent smoker. I smoke a puff or two out with my friends every other week or every three weeks. I know for a fact I've smoked small puffs from a joint a total of 4-6 times within a three month period. So I've got to ask, how fucked am I?

TL:DR smoked lightly within the three months before I knew about a hair test. Will I pass?

wait, you have to take your own sample?

Bump

dude they check the follicles not the hair, you're fucked...

Do you see me sweating. I know I can handle it. You fucks caved hard. I'll go back I don't care. You fucks have to stop leaning on me.

No, I take the paper down to the testing site. It'll take about two to three days.

Your fucked bruh.... just tell them you have a drug problem before you take the test...youll have to goto treatmemt but they cant fire you for it....

Because you fucks are retarded let me bottom line this for you. I don't want to hear another fucking word about the niggers nor do I want to hear another word about a job.

None of these are me, op

Also I started talking to you on a promise on your part that things would move along. So make things happen.

I only ask because my other coworker is a light smoker too, but she somehow passed even though she smoked the day of and had a brownie a few days before.

You'll pass. No need to worry. I've seen heavy smokers pass with a 1 week notice.

And of course if this is all too much for you take someone else's advice for a change and let me get out of this fucking place.

How is that so?

Move to Colorado. Go skiing, smoke dank, and fuck Texas. Bunch of Ted Cruise loving queers.

wtf kind of job is so serious about this to do hair tests?

You're in San Francisco?

One that can afford to test the 600-700 plus workers and contractors.

What job do you have hat you need to be tested so hard?

I'll say yes.

>apply on sac

Any way you can go get a weed card? I know for a while there you could get a prescription pretty easy. Not sure about now though.

You could shave your whole body and it wouldn't do jack shit, bro. The follicle is in your pore, it's the part that MAKES the hair. You're toast.

One that has a zero-tolerance to drugs.

>Military

yeah but what kind of work ffs

Good news OP, Those tests are so ass backwards the only way to check for THC and Opium is through blood. Your hair may show signs of trace amounts but they produce a lot of false positives.

I don't have to tell you faggot. I don't want you to find out who I am.

If I haven't told you already then that means you don't need to know and I don't need any bullshit or drama on top of this.
How long does it typically stay in your hair follicle for? Does the test have a certain percentage of marijuana that can be above or below to pass or fail? These are the answers that I'm looking for. Is my co-worker passed who is a light smoker then I want to see where I stand.

>mandatory hair follicle test
>freedom

Pick one, Americucks

[nice trips]

No shit.
I'm sick of this BS attitude of America.

Several months.

you need to chill out man, you should try smoking some weed

M'erica also checked

Military will look past it actually long as you are not an addict they do not care about THC.

>working for fascists

Are you Nick Diaz?

bathe in bleach before the test

Funny enough I get paranoid when I smoke weed. Hence the small smoke at home before bed or the occasional puff puff with some close friends.

Nate

209 bro

Should learn to eat poppy seed bagels in front of your CO. Then when you come back positive your CO will just say he eats that fuck tarded bagels like some fag.

if you rarely smoke your fine it can take 3 months for a heavy smoker to get it out of there system, infact if you smoke a heap daily for year or more and then suddenly stop your sweat will smell like weed.

Happened to me in lockup

No.
Bleach doesn't work. Although swallowing it world solve all of my problems.
You could say that, but work is work. Gotta get paid.
Really though?

just get a wig with the same hair you have and then poop your pants btw niggers use drugs so you're basically a nigger

Oh shit, you live right next to me

Cool you a nigga too. You take medication when you are sick. That is a drug, get a head ache some pain pills. That is a drug. Keep on rocking in the nigga world!!!

>calling others niggers
>doesnt know he probably uses a drug in some form or another through his entire life
congrats, you are officially the biggest dumb fuck on this site

How about I ask a completely different question.

Let's just say I took this test and I failed. Aside from me being fired from my current position will this affect me further down the road when I try to apply for jobs?

weed stays in your hair for up to 6 months, only thing I have heard that speeds up the detox is vit C.

google it

They dont pluck your hair they shave it. The reason why your boy was ok was because it takes a while for it to hit your hair. Habitual smokers will get caught chances are your are fine. Also if you have short hair they shave your legs. Some times like the whole leg below the knee. THey usually take 3-4 big samples of it just in case of false positives. Shaving is the best thing to do.

Made me kekle

Ha you're funny yes they can totally fire him for it.

Country of freedom, my ass, this is so fucked up that your job could force you to take this test and basically incriminate you for something you might have done on your free time. I work to have a life, I don't live to have a job.

Btw, you're free to cut your hair as short as you like, just tell them it is how it is, they're short, deal with it.

Serious question, is shit like this normal in the USA? What right do they have to check if you smoke pot in your free time?

yup, it's 100% normal, sadly.

Random drug tests are the norm for factory jobs as well as higher paying jobs. USA! USA! ISA! ISIS!

>is shit like this normal in the USA?
Yes.
>What right do they have to check if you smoke pot in your free time?
Technically it's still illegal in a Federal sense.
[best answer I can come up with]

#1. Never work for fascist who require drug test.

The hair thing is especially ludicrous because there is no way to tell when the drug was taken, being fucked up at work is never ok but you should be able to do anything you want on you're free time company wise, that might be a matter for the police but that's it.

I am glad I will never experience this, being under the influence is not even illegal in my country, only detention or distribution.

where you live?

Some company's do drug testing, and some don't.
You can work for who ever you want.

France. I just looked up the law and they say consumption is assimilated to possession. What really happens is; you often don't even go to police station/court for possession if small amounts/no priors, you never get tested unless reckless behavior or driving, then you brought it on yourself.

LOL! The american military, at least, can't afford that shit. We take piss tests.