Why is European football superior?

Why is European football superior?

Not even the same sportball tard.

"Why is European chickennuggets superior to American pasta?"

2 diffrent sports. How are you comparing them?

The number of reasons is way too long to list. American Football, like everything else thats American is bloated, slow, light on action, and designed to fuck over the players later in life. #TellthetruthShittyWillsmithFootballconcussionmovie

Go to Sup Forums.

I would like it if the inbred retards who are amazed by a bunch of morons kicking a ball around a field would be contained to a single board.

>Hurt durr let me just compare 2 different sports and show how Americans are fat. Doesn't matter that I literally picked the position in football where it is their job to be fat.
>just cause my argument doesn't mean anything doesn't mean I wont card stack to not feel like a fucking colossal faggot

U mean soccer faggot

Daily reminder that:

American football: 5 fucking minutes of play time where people slap each other's asses and their bellies are sticking out. You all claim to hate niggers so much, even though most players are niggers themselves, then you defend American football like it's your life.

Rugby: Alpha males with proper stamina going at it in the pitch for 40 minutes straight. And they're not even on juice like your gay nfl players.

how can you like a sport where the players earn less than a engineer? Americans are fucking stupid

Wut?

>American Engineer here
>First-year NFL player earns 5 times more than median pay for experienced engineer (10+ years)
Engineering isn't as lucrative as Guidance councilors and STEM boosters make it sound. It does pay better than Starbucks though

Defensive linemen. Will its not their job to be completely fat, they do have muscle, the larger they are the more of an immoveable object they become so the offensive cannot sack the quaterback

all European football coaches are Doctor Who?

Wtf is this gay shit. Fuck off wigger.

Soccer is a cool sport but the flopping is just painful to watch. There is no way to defend this and something needs to be changed in the rules to stop this.

>European football coaches
then you see this

because there is actual contact between foot and ball.