Are there still albums we're waiting to drop this year?

Are there still albums we're waiting to drop this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QaPrQa3oMy0
youtube.com/watch?v=yUpREizsftU)
consequenceofsound.net/2016/08/report-lcd-soundsystem-cancel-asian-tour-to-work-on-new-album/
oliviatremorcontrol.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=joFeElgjOuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that was pushed back to January

Apparently SZA of TDE still has an album due out. But that's because Top Dawg's CEO said there is supposed to be 6 albums from them out this year.
1. Untitled, Unmastered
2. Blankface LP
3. The Sun's Tirade
4. Introverted Intuition
5. Do What Thou Wilt.
6. ??? (SZA hopefully, it's been awhile)

Also waiting for Mos Def's album(s). Dec. 99th was supposed to be out December 9th. Still nothing.

Yep, just the only kinda related record I could think of

Floss - Injury Reserve

What about LSD Soundsystem?

Oh that could be good

youtube.com/watch?v=QaPrQa3oMy0
So I'm pretty sure this samples Gentle Giant (youtube.com/watch?v=yUpREizsftU)
What does Sup Forums think?

Nah, it's dropping on the 13th

Still waiting on that Modest Mouse LP.

My expectations are pretty low but hey it might be good.

consequenceofsound.net/2016/08/report-lcd-soundsystem-cancel-asian-tour-to-work-on-new-album/
>It was reported back in February that LCD had signed to Columbia Records in preparation for their fourth album. At the time, it seemed the follow-up to 2010’s This Is Happening would see release by the end of 2016, but this new development suggests they’ll need a few more months to finish it.

Strangers to Ourselves wasn't even bad, I just think we have to accept we'll never have TLCW era MM back

Man, all TDE projects were so good this year.

I was hoping that Cake would release something this year. M-maybe they still will

Turbo Grafx 16
Probably wont drop til next year. Feelsbadman.

King Push and Dark Matter, forget if we had anything on when the latter was dropping, but King Push was definitely meant to come out this year

>The 13th
...of January

Wasn't a huge fan of Oh Shit but I like All This Money so I'll probably give it a listen.

Bump

All This Money is one of my favorite tracks of the year so I'm really stoked.

Grouper - Paradise Valley.

What, is she going to release an album?

where is Arca

Nothing ITT looks interesting at all.
Still waiting on The Olivia Tremor Control - The Same Place. I've taken to sending E-Mail to the band / label just to get some information.

What response did you get? Also I had no idea they were releasing a new album

DUDE FUCK TRUMP: The Album

the only thing left is the new kid cudi album that's coming out friday

Tbh I loved Strangers to Ourselves, so i'm a bit excited for this new one, I don't want to have so many expectations.

>my delicate political sensibilities are such that I must hate everything that offends them

FUCK yeah i've been waiting for this too. it was supposed to come out along with Mosaics within Mosaics

Passion, Pain & Demon Slaying is out this coming Friday

No response yet, I'm not expecting one either. You can give it a shot if you'd like.
oliviatremorcontrol.com/

Remember that "leaked" track ? Turns out it was just a re-work of a Circulatory System song.
youtube.com/watch?v=joFeElgjOuY

Gotta love how RTJ trigger Sup Forums

I talked to Will and John a couple times after CS shows in 2014/2015 and at that point it was definitely on the backburner. At the 2015 show John laughed and basically said something like "yeah we really need to start working on that again"

Hopefully since that last CS tour they've been working on it, but I'm sure it's hard hearing Bill's vocals and contributions over and over

>we
Fuck off, drone.

I doubt it will come out any time soon, if ever. I live in athens and see WCH occasionally, and honestly he doesn't look too good, health wise.

I'm not a Trump guy at all and normally I can't stand it when fucking Sup Forumsacks leak into other boards, but in this case, I actually think that this guy has a point. I love both Mike and EL when they're just talking shit but their political raps can be obnoxiously trite and try hard. With the current social climate, I fear that RTJ3 is going to ruined by an excessive amount of political horseshit.

Thanks, that's more or less what I had assumed.