ITT: 10/10 teams that never made it

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jyekACZBMeU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquest_of_the_Desert
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The_Dutch_National_Team.png

you could literally post any great team jordan cucked out of a ring in the 90s but the pistons and rockets

So fucking true. I loved seeing that guys play, but those damn Lakers with Kobe and Shaq spoiled it.

>10/10
>Ewing the only GOAT player

I still believe you give Ewing only one more great player like a Drexler or a Pippen to help him win one and we'll be talking about Ewing like hes a top 15 player all time. Severely underrated.

Until now, this Argentina's football generation.

Grosics said shortly before his death that the last shot by Rahn passing by was still chasing him in his dreams.

ewing would have won something with john stockton, karl malone is a fucking choker faggot

Ronaldo only won one liga with Madrid in 5 years, no copas nor cl

He carried teams with Greg Ostertag, Greg Foster and Adam Keefe at C to the finals. There should be an award for this.

2002 chinese world cup team

Cristiano only won one league in 8 years
these two frauds can only win abroad

really makes u think

in his prime greg ostertag was one of the best shot blockers of all time, and a pretty good defender
neither of them are from spain you faggot
unless you're talking about their brazilian/portuguese careers, everything they did was winning abroad

>in his prime greg ostertag was
>prime
>Greg Ostertag
In his prime, he was a little less shit than usual. Also I can only remember him being way too slow and clumsy to defend the likes of Robinson, Olajuwon. He even was outplayed by Longley everytime. I wish they had someone like Divac or Sabonis instead of him.

severely underachieved

>2003/2004
How can the eternal Arsenal supporter defend this?

Why is that loads of South American teams have a lot of blacks but Argentina is mainly white?

This wasn't 10/10, it was like the All-stars team you have on FIFA that only works because all players have ratings above 90 for everything.

Contrary to popular belief, Argentina is, actually, white.

argentina should have won 2006 if pekerman wasn't a pussy and made messi play when they were leading 1-0

They killed their blacks.

biggest fuck ups in history

this.

that team shouldve walked the CL

HELLO MY WHITE FRIEND

2006 Argentina.

>argentina world cup team 2002
>10/10
>finished third in the group to england and sweden

kek

He shouldn't have subbed off Riquelme the fucking retard.

Could you imagine anyone now subbing their best player in a QF of a WC leading 1-0 with less than 20mins remaining? Absolute madman.

Ronaldo got injured in the 03-04 season which vost them the title to Barca.

People underrated post injuty prone Ronaldo when he was still the best and most important player at Madrid up until 05 when his unfit body caught up to his skill and made him unable to play at the highest level of European football.

> *cost
> *post injury

all rook same

all rook same

how did this team not do anything?

1997 San Francisco Giants

>10
>his hair
JUST

*2002 san francisco giants

>doesn't know who tomas rosicky is
kys

>beating england 6-3 at wembley

>implying I watch sports made for niggers
kys

it's england

It's an all-start team, but almost all of them were already past their prime.

TOP KEK

>all-start

Argentina '94 played some GOAT football before Maradona got suspended.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jyekACZBMeU

maybe not 10/10 but an extremely good team to have never won anything. the fact people claim this team "isn't good enough for messi" to win anything is ridiculous, and is taking Messi dick sucking to new heights.

They were boring as fuck to watch though.

>PHD in Medicine
>Smoked 40 a day and didn't see anything wrong

That upright from Mijatovic is still shaking 18 years later

>Liverlel

Historical reasons lead to mass disappearance of african blacks in Argentina. If those didn't happened we would probably be just like Brazil or Colombia

2001's Argentina squad is the last good gold generation this country had

2002 happened because Bielsa called up a lot of injured players. Meds said they would be ready for RO16 and he thought subs would have qualified the team by then

literally LOL

i like sucking dick though

nah bro, nba is rigged

Half the team is shit or past it though. The only good ones are Messi, Mascherano, Di Maria, Higuain and Aguero somewhat while the others are overrated shit (Otamemedi), past it (Zabalelta) or just plain shit and inconsistent at their clubs (Rojo, Romero). Di Maria is constantly injured, Higuain always manages to bottle it in big games (he's not unlucky, he has a clear noted tendency to fuck up in almost every big game club and national team wise) and Aguero is even worse.

Now if Argentina had a better manager and Dybala was brought, they most would have definitely won this Copa America without having to go to penalties against fucking Chile who mostly have literally who players.

R A R E
A
R
E

97 Mariners
04 Lakers
Early 2010's Tigers

The fuck? That's a Brazillian club team, senpai.

Awe poch was such a cutie

1976 Pittsburgh Steelers - Greatest defense of all time

> Romario with those oven mitts

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

;_;

Inter + Messi + Riquelme

if you cannot do coke and play in the world cup, why even live.

1991 Philadelphia Eagles - Objectively the greatest defense of all time.

neverpool

>we will never win anything in a relevant sport

This. I loved watching this team and they should have won it all. If only they played the slightest hint of defense.

because they are a mix of spaniards and italians for the most part

That team was so based desu

2011 was their year

>samuel past his prime
samuel's prime is 2007-10 with inter

gee i wonder why Tevez is not there. hmmm maybe lord aspergers didn't want him there? and then his worshipers cry about higuain miss in the world cup.

THIS

Italy in 2002 world cup had one of the best teams ever. Too bad they got fucked by Fifa corruption. Also most of the players got revenge in 2006 so I guess it is ok.

This team, if Higuain could chip 1v1's past a keeper, would undeservingly be hailed as one of the top 5 best teams of all time in the history of the game.

back in the late XIX century argentina genocided all of the native people: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquest_of_the_Desert

Memes aren't always true

in fact one of the most well-known and loved books here is about a humble Gaucho that gets enlisted in the Desert Campaign and suffers the consequences.

How can a team be 10/10 with the likes of Zanetti, Piojo Lopez far from his prime, Cavallero and Samuel?

Friendly reminder that Bielsa benched Crespo and never called Riquelme at his best

fucking this.
but imo cocu, ronald and reiziger shouldn't be starters, they had depth and chose mediocre players over goats like seedorf and aaron winter

Because southern cone is best cone

c'mon, Samuel, Helguera and Salgado are fucking mediocre and Guti wasn't specially great

>Football
>Made for Niggers

Pick one, ONLY one
Then you can kys

The Netherlands of football

>football
at club level