Are there any good theory pieces on noise?

Are there any good theory pieces on noise?
Books preferred but I'll take articles.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noise:_The_Political_Economy_of_Music
cmsw.mit.edu/podcast-david-novak-cultural-feedback-of-noise/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>noise
>hard
>deep
>technical
>theoretical

"no"

who are you quoting?

nice rec man I'll look it up

/classical/moron, everyone.

>he hasn't read anything about noise

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noise:_The_Political_Economy_of_Music

go back 2 ur meme general

Yes, several.

Paul Hegarty - Noise/Music (essential and extremely insightful but quite verbose)
David Novak - Japanoise

Novak also did a podcast about the 'cultural feedback' phenomenon described in the book cmsw.mit.edu/podcast-david-novak-cultural-feedback-of-noise/

Thanks lad

not him, but thanks for contributing uwu

is this even about noise music

Noise is music, it's just shit music.

I read this. It has nothing do to with noise music unless you're willing to go on some tangents of your own about the ideas it lays out.

>it's just shit music.
>If I don't like it, everyone must be pretending and has shit taste in music!

closest you'll find is music concrete

noise is inherently too chaotic for theory, treat it like ambient samples in term of rhythm

calm down
no one said that

Noise/Music by Paul Hegarty is terrific

look into audio signal processing and sound synthesis

i believe they actually enjoy it which is why they have shit taste

If you're incapable of understanding noise music isn't meant to be listened to in the same way as most other music you're obviously a plebeian

Here I just wrote this:

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

completely epic good sir xD

noise isn't music
take this edgy garbage to Sup Forums