OP is curious if cumming in a girl without a condom is worth...

OP is curious if cumming in a girl without a condom is worth, I've fucked a lot girls and only thought of risking it once. Why risk having a kid when I could just cum in her mouth? Pic for attention but I'll dump other shit.

Worth it if she has the birth control shot or implant and no STDs.

Very highly recommended

Hope it helped OP

I've read and heard that birth control doesn't always work, don't really want to be stuck with a little user but I've been told it's the best thing you can feel.

Just cum inside girls you will never meet again

always wear a fucking condom u dont wanna risk impregnating some bitch just to try it. dont be an idiot think with your head not your cock. or u could just get a girlfriend a ask her to get on birth control. its not that big a difference with a condom

Summer is showing

what is a condom?

fuck her right in the pussy
then when ready to cum, pull out and force the head in her butt
the cum will act as lube and slide it in
and the tightness of the unfucked ass will squeeze your cock so hard it'll amplify the orgasm 100x

then apologize and say it was an accident

then do it every time
lol

Ain't an oldfag but sure as hell no summerfag

>women lie all the time, so if she says shes on birth control she isn't most likely.
> wear the rubber not worth kid/std

Never tried that but best response so far

Underrated post

i will admit it is my degenerate fetish, however i only indulge with street whores.
>i always rent a hotel room at this shit tier place for 40 bucks a night when i indulge. Ithen go pick up a whore. the way to get them to fall into the trap is money of course. i start off with 60 for half and half which is pretty average. ill then offer them another 20 or so to rawdog it promising to pull out. I dont of course and blast their cervix with my load. now to get them to shut up ill give them another 20 or so and lie about losing control. im pretty sure ive knocked up at least two and maybe three whores like this

Never tried anal either but I've done other shit, heard it's not as great though.

Idk man I'd feel like an asshole, I mean their whores but damn.

This is the only way to live.

well the funny thing is they all stop being upset as soon as i offer them a another cpl bucks to shut up about it. lol once i accidentally picked up one twice and she said "look just give me a 100 and ill let you blow it in me" so i did and it was still pretty good.

Well fuck it is might just try this, not sure where to find that where I live but it's on my list for a vacation.

Cumming in a girl (no condom) is much much better than with a condom on.

But you have to be 100% sure she is taking her Birth control properly. AND like the girl enough that IF she did get pregnant you would be cool having a kid with her.

The current situation sucks. When the silicone plug for men comes out, it's gonna be a real gamechanger.

1/2 of my friends have kids now from women who were "taking their birth control"

this.
it is absolutely worth it though.
My gf got some kind of spiral thingy inserted which prevents pregnancy because hormones and sience and so on.
It feels like different vagina, now that i don't have to use condoms anymore and she feels more aswell.
But ofcourse, i would never do this with a hooker or on a one night stand, too much risk

See that's what I'm worried about, fuck that noise, I don't have time or money for a child. I'm just trying to get all the good sex off my list before I settle down and die.

Are you not afraid of getting sti's?

Blowing your load while throat fucking feels great too, especially when she's trying to catch her breath. Throat tightening up.

>speaking from experience

I've fucked plenty of girls and been ok so far, I worry but I'm cautious too. If I worried about that all the time I'd never fuck anyone.

Full agreement, love that shit, especially when she gets really into it and just goes ham on the dick, God tier.

Where do you get your hookers from?
I always look at the backpages but I'm still worried about it. Especially if I catch something I don't want my gf getting it.

I did it only once when my girlfriend was on birth control. If I remember correctly, it did feel great, but then after a few seconds I feel anxious over what I just did. In conclusion, a shitty 3 second orgasm is not worth eighteen years, eighteen years. Wear a condom. Be smart. Blow it on her face, and make it known that's were it belongs, because she's a whore.... fuck this website has a way of corrupting your speech.

Same, don't feel it's worth the kid but sex has been dull lately no matter how many girls I get with. Searching for that ultimate cum!

I would stop chasing that dragon.. Just focus on something else in life.

Life's pretty fuckin dull, I own a business and never really have to be around but can't be gone either, if I'm not focused on that it's what shit tier president I'm going to be stuck with, might as well fuck like a madman while I'm single

nah not really, ive gotten crabs twice but thats it

for this activity its street all the way. usasexguide is a good source for street action

Get a girl that's on the shot. That's what I did. Bustin nuts up in them guts every day.

Just have her get an IUD.

Plus, it's super awesome if you end up marrying her a few years later and then a few years after that decide to start a family.

the buildup is pretty awesome. Tell about how you are going to tie her up, slooooooooowly make her cum several times as you pull on the IUD strings. You pull them more and more until finally, it slides out...

Then you put your cock inside her. She moans in ecstasy, she knows you are about to fuck her and there is NOTHING in the way of her getting pregnant now and no way to stop you from impregnating her since she is tied up.

Slowly, you start to fuck her. You talk to her about how her baby maker is yours now. Her womb belongs to you to make babies and that you are going to pump it so full of cum that your sperm wont even have to swim. Her eggs will just into there there will be so much.

As you fuck her faster and faster, tell her how you are going to make her your baby momma, you are going to knock her up over and over again, she is going to give you babies until you tell her she is allowed to stop.
By now she has had like, 10 orgasms and is no longer capable of even understanding your words.
You then cum inside her and it is the best feeling EVER. For both of you.

Then you do it again later. And again, and again.

My ex was incapable of getting pregnant, so after being with her for 6 years and blowing thousands of loads into her pussy without ever having to worry, I find sex less fun when I can't do that anymore. I don't regret breaking up with her since she was crazy, but I really miss the joy of fucking without worrying about kids.

This is a true accounting by the way.

We have 4 kids now and she is pregnant with a 5th.

Still as hot as ever every time I decide it is time to knock her up again. She likes to let me decide to make it more exciting as she doesn't know when I'm going to decide.

She always lets me do the pregnancy tests and leaves it up to me to tell her when positive.

She will leave pee in a cup every saturday morning for me to check.

To make it a surprise I use several methods. Using a condom, but letting her know I *might* have put a hole in it (or not). Telling her is this spermicide or lube I'm putting in your? She doesn't know.

Jfc this thread is full of virgins. If the girl is on the pill, cum in her all you like. Wouldn't say it's "worth it" but I can barely feel a thing with a condom on. Raw way better

I like your style user, complicated and long term but sounds fuckin worth.

Or I just tie her up and fuck her without a condom only to pull out at the very end.

I never tell her if I'm going to pull out or not.

A word of advice.

Only do this if she can be a stay at home mom to take care of the kids.

The two years we both worked and it was HELL. ABSOLUTE HELL. I had absolutely no ambitions of having a second child.

Then I got a job in KC making like 3x what I did then and could afford her to, well, be barefoot and pregnant LOL. A real baby momma.

It's what she wanted too so it works well for both of us.

No shit raw is better, I just condom up before I cum. Just looking for better sex yo

shit is hot man
wish i could do that

You live in Kansas City? Me too!

I gotta girl I think might be worth, still fucking my side girls but thinking about going for this one. Gotta house with a girl once and she bounced, been on a spree the past two years.

Seriously though, what girls aren't on the pill these days? These fags must be talking about 15 year olds

Nah it just location, I live in a poor part of East Texas and everyone is either too religious or just too trash. They're all in the 20s

If she's your girlfriend tell her to get an IUD. Bust all the nuts you want and don't worry about shit. If it's a random it's a dice roll man. There's only one day a month where she's ovulating. So if you're unlucky enough to hit that day, you're screwed. Or you live somewhere other than the US where people don't care about aborting and bust em anyways.

OP

Cuming in a girl is quite literally 10x better than on the ass or what have you, so long as you don't have a condom. I'd say cuming in a girl w/ condom and on a girl is about the same. But busting in a girl without a condom feels next level.

If you wanna level up again, see if she has a vibrator that you can press up against your scrotum when you're cumming. I wouldn't suggest going full high speed with it, but like medium, and just press it right up against your scrotum with a bit of force right before and as you cum.

Bro. Shit's like taking E for a couple seconds, only it wont kill you.

Yuck. I'm in Australia. 99% of girls over 16 would be on the pill here. Unprotected sex with one night stands ftw

You lucky cunt, always wanted to go to Australia but you gotta have like a 5 year plan if you want to go from what I've heard because they got their shit together compared to the US mess I'm stuck in, must be nice man.

Sounds fuckin good, nice trips man.

Yeah come over lol. It's pretty easy to get any sort of job here man, my advice would just be to live outside the main cities. City too expensive

with that logic, somehow i bet OP is white

I'll have to, New Zealand looks cool to visit but I'd live in Australia. Met girls from there that are 10/10. People seem good too

You mean, do it the way people have been doing it for tens of thousands of years?

But that's so old-fashioned!

Deff trying did

I am white, but not some neckbeard or fuckin privileged cuck

kek
you ignorant bastard

Lmao because it's true

It's quite nice, user. I highly recommend it.

based user

Ask her if she's fertile or not.

Cumming inside is so good. I'm addicted to it.

Dude you might add will just get a fleshlight then, because all you have ever fucked is rubber. Vasectomized is the way to go. Worry free fucking

what about sti's and the aids?

Nah I fuck raw every time, I just cover up before I cum, have a flashlight my girl got me but it's only good the first time you use it.

I have a drop dead gorgeous wife who loves sex as much as I do, so.

I've got gold in my balls and must bless your womanhood without reservation

where do i find one of them? (a mrs that doesn't want snotty little shits)

Lol well lucky you user

It feels 10x better to cum inside rather than on her body or face. Just do it when she's just starting her period and you'll have a metaphoric 0 % risk of getting her pregnant.

Not that big a difference...you know you have to be 18 to post here right?

That true? Because considered if so

cum inside a boy that's dressed like a girl, problem solved

are you from the fifties?

21 man, just not a fan of getting stuck with a kid and not a worthless fuck that will bolt if I get a girl pregnant. Trying to be smart here

I believe so. The memes are with a woman's cycle of a period is ovulation first (releasing an egg to be fertilized) and then once the body realizes that sperm hasn't fertilized the egg it goes to the period and gets rid of all the blood lining and the egg that it has no use for and afterwards for like a week and a half they don't ovulate making them infertile for that time period. So right when they start the period is most likely the safest time you can cum inside. Of course period sex is messy and your sexual partner may or may not want to have period sex. Good luck bro

I'm a fan of music from that time, a bit of the class, but nah.

you are a virgin.

Thanks user, might try. Though period sex makes me feel like my dick is a murder scene after.

wp

Nah, fucked 9 girls. Just careful about what I do. If I get a girl pregnant I could get stuck with a son who sits around calling people virgins and then I'll turn into an abusive father.

Not worth OP. Scary as fuck. Trust me on this one.

v a s e c t o m y

I've been with two chicks, both barren from being raped in their early teens. They were fucking cocksluts but I loved cumming in them. Nothing beats balls deep.

Fucking genius

I have worn a condom a handful of times. 50+ girls.
I'm either really lucky or have 10 kids. Just do it. Condoms suck ass.

First and second time are great user - defiitely try once if she's on b/c - after first few times cleanup gets real annoying.

Make sure she's on the pill.
Cum in pussy.
Best feeling ever.

I cum inside random girls on the first night.
Its my main fetish.

NOTHING beats cumming inside pussy.
Must try it at least once user.

fuck bc
just have her take plan b the next day

worked for me with all those random sluts and gfs

>not a worthless fuck that will bolt if I get a girl pregnant. Trying to be smart here
Not bolting is being stupid, not smart user.

user is rad

Just ditch the girl with a kid, that's mad fucked man.

This. Thrusting a vagina while your glans are pulsating feels fucking amazing.

Kind of this. The few times I did blow inside my ex (and some of the girls I've seen since her) it was immediately followed by regret and worry.

It DOES feel good, much better than pulling out (obviously). But I kinda equate it to heroin; a short time of intense pleasure followed by years/decades of misery. Heroin's more serious of course, but along the same lines as getting a girl pregnant just so you could experience a slightly more intense 5-10 seconds of orgasm.

Which is why I cannot fucking WAIT for the male birth control, RISUG. They need to fucking get it going in the US already, it's still in clinical trials in India.

That would be the fucking day. Finally have at least an inkling of control over who you get pregnant.

Birth control is pretty much 100% effective if she takes her pills on time. The reason you hear about it not working it because girls are fucking stupid and skip a day or two and then think "I'll just take 2 to make up for it". Then they get pregnant and say "birth control didn't work".

My GF has an alarm on her phone that goes off every 24 hours and she takes the pill exactly then. I've been cumming in her for 4+ years and am not worried at all.

>implying women don't have a choice whether to have the kid or not
You cucks really need to fuck off. If the guy doesn't want kids, the girl shouldn't go through with the pregnancy. Instead of zero ruined lives, now you have 3.