My mother just saw me with a dildo in my butt...

My mother just saw me with a dildo in my butt. I'm a closeted bifag who is visiting his mother's tiny apartment from out of town.
I had the dildo up my butt and was walking around the house when I decided to sit down on the couch next to her (?). In the process, my robe moved which made my wide rump and its occupant clearly visible.
So there I was sitting with a dildo rammed all the way up my butt talking with my mom.
And I know that she noticed it because her eyes did a sickening double take and had a look of horror lol.
Gif related is me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pics with timestamp. I need to see this dildo in your bum.

I second this

Maybe if enough people request it but I'm not just gonna whip out the dildo cause 1 person asked me to.

Here's a quick gif of me with said dildo tho

take that jumper off and wear the sluttiest socks you got while you ram it

So what's, OP? How do you plan to proceed?

kinky idea. did you at least cum?

Serious question. What the fuck were you thinking ramming a dildo up your ass then walking around the house? Then on top of that you decide to then go talk to your mother? I mean I have had some stupid ideas but this is like next level fucking ape shit crazy.

Lel

Ive had similiar experience.. Was out walking the dog and I had my 6" buttplug dildo in my butt. Dog poops and I bend to clean it and I felt the dildo suddenly split past my boxers that I had wedged in my crak to keep the dildo in. My hand shoots to my backside and I can feel my pants tent horribly as the dildo is almost fully out. So I just quickly hove the dildo back in through my pants, clench as hard as I can so I doesent slip back out, stand up, turn and there is my neighbour walking her dog looking at me from 50meters away with eyes as wide as saucers. When she saw me look toward her, she just walks off quickly. I duck walk back home with a bag of dogshit in my hand and just focusing on holding my legs together so the dildo doesent slip out again. It was horrible.

what do you expect from a mentally ill faggot.

Yes please.

Why would you walk around with something in your ass? The fucks wrongwitchu?

My stepson thought he took his mom dildo. It was a 12inch suction dildo. Wife bought it for me. Son been using my toy

youo fucking degenerate why would you stick a dildo up your ass while visting your mother? you couldnt control the raging faggot for a couple of days?

My mom caught me sucking cock when i was little. But seen me masturbate alot. Who cares

Ok OP
You're either stupid as fuck - like window licker level stupid or you're the worlds biggest faggot.
Maybe both. What kind of a stupid fucking pyder shoves a dildo up its ass WHILE VISITING HIS MOTHER WHO LIVES IN A TINY APPARTMENT AND WEARS A ROBE???

Op and his mom must be eruopoor

So how about it OP, gonna give us something sweet?

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8

Sweet like what

>696020096
sweet like that but this aint bad either.