I am tired of my dog. Sup Forums decides its fate

I am tired of my dog. Sup Forums decides its fate.

have fun

mr crawdaddy

NIGGER

ITT: OP gets cancer.

neat double doubles

Just do it

ur a gey dood

are you serious

Give it up for adoption you fucking faggot. At least give another family a chance to actually love and care for it. Then you can take that fucking gun and point it at your own head and actually pull the trigger.

You suck dude

You do it & you better get ready for 1 hell of a ass beating once you hit jail. Coward,faggot motherfucker

shiet

Give it to a sweet and nice family you know the type who have great jobs and two or three of the sweetest kids anyone could ever have and where it will be loved and taken care of with the nicest food in clean bowls with filtered water. Then you can proceed to put the gun to your head and blow your jelly shit for brains out as everyone hates you so you may as well go and eat cheese and choke on a cornflake before pulling that trigger. Oh and dont forget to pay your rent account as you dont want the landlord calling you names when your dead.

Alright

Karate chop it softly

get rekt fag

SUCH A FAGGOT. FUCK YOU OP I HOPE YOU SHIT GLASS FOR AT LEAST A WEEK

.gif

its ok, pls kill everyone.

Put it up for adoption so someone can actually enjoy the poor things presence ya faggot

oh boy

Do you not know how to thumbnails?

why is this a thing now

k

ass

doesn't work retard

Grand Bait Man

ahahah funy

Space program!!!

damn bruh

Fuck you

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you.

kill that fucker and cook a soup of it

No

Faggot

Omega immunity cat, bitch.

Thanks

Porcodio

Was in the same situation last year OP. GF and I had a mutt that we adopted but when I received a pay raise we were finally able to afford the pure bred Doberman I had always wanted.

It's a hard choice, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Left him in a field about 50 miles from home. I was afraid he might come back, but luckily we never saw him again.

I just posted in an immunity thread.

Do

>Still comments, because you know nothing works.
Rekt beta

nothing works

Kill yourself

GG. I posted in the other thread that made me immune to this shit!

OP is a bundle of sticks.

Pls no

heck

fucking christ

Faggot

>Still posts ITT
You know your place... my bitch.

kys

kys nigga

kys

well shit

faggot

Replying

You guys remember when we stopped an animal abuser lets do that shit again let's find out who this fucker is cuz we have his pic. And even if it's not him we can still find who that fucker who has the gun is. We need the fucking Sup Forums army United once more.lets all stand together as faggots and weaboos to robots alike to stop that abuser. Let's do it!!!!!!

Replying

chit

replying

Replying

Fist me daddy

Fu

bend over son

these have gotten popular again for some reason.

k

mods, ban this shit

replying

won't work

sleep tight little dogger

mummumy

Fuck you

ok

Damn

Fuck

Fucking rekt OP!!! Hahaha

fuck you

Fuck yuo yo

here nigger

Nooooo

Good naughty pupper
Oh
Rip
Harambe

ahhhhhhhhhh

cannot work

Same image has been seen in Sup Forums. I don't know if the OP is the same, but I guess we can look forward to seeing as often as the jerk who wears tight girl's shorts.

Dear, OP; You are boring.

Good naughty pupper