What album would you give to a girl as a gift?

What album would you give to a girl as a gift?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1tYvGfF1Gkg
youtube.com/watch?v=jUP-x4dZIgI
youtube.com/watch?v=-aB6bfucM04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tedy Andreas' hit mixtape "Mad Illusions"

Pink Floyd - Animals

so there's this girl i've been meeting at a bus stop twice a week for the last 2 months

for the most part i haven't been a turbo autist around her and we get along decently

do i get her an album as a gift and then ask her out to a movie or should i just commit suicide

faggot

Don't get her a gift. It's weird to just out of the blue give someone a gift when you don't know them that well. Asking her out along with a gift will make her think you're trying to guilt trip her into a date. Just try to hang out with her outside of the bus stop and see where it goes from there.

Ask her if she wants to get a coffee

Is it out of the blue if it's supposed to be a christmas gift though?

I was just going to give her one of my old CDs of a band she mentioned she liked.

I do see your point though, i probably shouldn't.

neither of us are fans, but she said she likes musicals so i wanted to ask her out to go see La La Land.

Pangea is pretty dope!

Song Cycle

she's just being nice, she's not actually romantically interested :^)))))

ask her where the penis goes

Don't ask her out to a show first date, you'll look super try hard. Stick with coffee and see where it goes from there.

I gave an embarrassingly bad album to a girl I really cared about when I was like 10. Boys Like Girls because I heard one song and asked if she liked them and she said "yeah."

Nowadays? Can't beat this

youtube.com/watch?v=1tYvGfF1Gkg

Bleh, more like going on 12. Gonna be 19 this month and I still love her. :/

Velvet Underground's self titled album, or Velvet Underground & Nico.
Or maybe Pink Flag.

the latest lana del rey. bitches love lana del rey.

this

Cvrches

fuck off

Girls love that shit. Your taste doesn't matter for shit.

I wouldn't. Women don't appreciate music on the same level as men so it would be a lost cause.

You don't yet know what love is.

Uh dunno I guess I'd try to find out what she's into and go from there

What kind of autist thread is this

Are you saying that because of my age or the song I posted? Believe me, when we were close, not a thousand miles apart, it was love. I haven't felt it since. I use to have drive, motivation, charisma and a soul. But I don't have any of them now. I feel like half a person now.

fuck off shill

Gave a very close female friend the vinyl copy of Fleet Foxes LP (that comes with Sun Giant EP) as a going-away present before she moved for career reasons.
Tonight, she's in town, and we're having tea and smokes. Life is gorgeous.

a gift is wayyy too forward, dude.

Sounds like she has a good interest in you if you've had conversations like that, though. Just ask her out for coffee or to walk your dog together; something casual that allows a lot of opportunity for talking.

If that goes well then yeah you can go to a musical next or get a small, cute gift, but definitely not before she's even agreed to go on a date.

Good luck user :)

Give that bitch in rainbows

Bitch gon start crying

An album by whatever artist she told me she enjoyed.

No, thank you, I'll keep the album

No Love Deep Web by Death Grips

ask her on a date, if she says yes and things are still good by christmas get her a CD

Radiohead - In Rainbows

I got my gf Everything Everything - Man Alive

mind you, we were actually dating at that point. Agree with others, get a coffee

I've always liked it how he sticks around for a few panels with that stupid smug look on his face

Ask her if she wants to see a movie or something.

Treat her like a human being and hope that you're going to make a good friend.

If you end up as more, feel lucky.

Don't be le nice guy who showers girls with gifts and wait to be rewarded with sex.

>I was just going to give her one of my old CDs of a band she mentioned she liked.
This is actually a good excuse. You should do it.

no dont listen to this guy

Just commit suicide it's cheaper

Have given Pram - Helium and Bjork - Homogenic before. I was too beta to give Vespertine ;(

If she mentioned she liked the band then it isn't out of the blue, sounds fine. Ask her out the next time you see her after that though, that way you wont guilt trip her into going with you and it wont be awkward if she says no.

Granted she doesn't own it.
Alternatively, Mezzanine.

Merriweather Post Pavilion.
If the girl likes rock, you literally can't go wrong with Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness. It has like 65 love songs on it.

Currents, basic people love that album

Also For Emma Forever Ago

itd suck if you got her a CD or a record and she didnt have the means to play em

No it wouldn't. That'd be better.
You can invite her to your place to play it. Eh? Ehhhhh?

I was thinking this.

why are you on Sup Forums right now dingus

You should have asked her out 2 months ago

One of these for sure

I would give her this
I'd hand it to her saying "This is what I like to listen to when I'm going through some shit."
>She goes home
>Plays that shit
>"Aww, user, you're soo deep and sensitive! I'll bet he's a real introspective guy!"
>Next time we meet, I come ready with some 2deep4u shit to slip in the conversation every now and then.
That my friends is the train ticket to pussy town!
youtube.com/watch?v=jUP-x4dZIgI

I'm gonna give my mom the new celine dion for christmas

Yeah this one will make her like you for sure

if she said no then the rest of those bus rides would totally suck

I'll just list off what I already gave away

OK Computer original pressing
The Wall original pressing
Days of Future Past original pressing
Led Zeppelin 3 original pressing
Houses of the Holy original pressing
Beatles anthology 2

bump

tryhard

>ask her out to go see La La Land.
Do it.
Too forward? Not at all.
You gotta make steps, right?
Why shuffle your feet, my man, when you could confidently jog up and woo the living shit out of her.
Bitches love being courted, and a show is perfect as fuck.

>not just inviting her over for coffee and giving her the ol' Cosby

youtube.com/watch?v=-aB6bfucM04

blonde - frank ocean

This actually.

Pretty much all my female friends have really enjoyed Fleet Foxes when i would play it to them. Pretty much anyone actually.

Fleet Foxes are just a solid band really.

say no more

But did you fucc

This of course. Although the only girl I showed this only liked the title track.

I gave a girl a copy of Arcade Fire - Funeral about 12 years ago. She didn't really like it but she kept it in her car.

Fast forward to today, we've been together nearly a decade, we don't really like each other much anymore but i was able to steal the Funeral CD from her car and put it in my car and rock out while driving alone and remember those old times when i had a huge crush on her.

So i guess yeah give her a CD

Oasis best of CD

If I knew the girl liked an album or artist and knew that she didn't have the album and also knew that she was into collecting CDs or Vinyl then I'd get her that album

Else, that'd be a stupid fucking gift

femanon here. Do not get her a gift it will make her feel uncomfortable. Ask if she wants to get lunch or coffee. If she gives an excuse then she isnt interested and i wouldn't bother with her. Just ask her questions about herself to keep her talking and distract her from your autism. After you have been on at least 2 dates that are not movies then give her a cd.

do movies not count?

>All these plebs and autists

This is the best album you can get a smart, lovely girl. It's feminine but subtle and filled with all those little yearnings of the heart they adore.

this has to be ironic

Movies just are not good dates. You don't get to talk and its difficult to make a move. The movie will probably shit. It wont move the relationship forward.

One time I gave a girl a Siamese Dream CD for her birthday. I don't know if she liked it though because every time I asked if she had listened to it she told me she didn't have any way to (I.e. doesn't have a CD player)

Holy Money if you're feeling risky

>giving something you can easily get for free as a gift

Why don't you just give her a bottle of air?

why would i make a move on the first date though?

I'm terrible at conversations and girls are literally no help at that so at least the movie gives something to discuss.

are you legit retarded?

maybe i should go tell her to go take some flowers from a grave because it's free, too

I knew this album was posted before checking the thread.

the most foolproof choice ITT

>why would i make a move on the first date though?
Because that's what people over 17 do

>I'm terrible at conversations and girls are literally no help at that so at least the movie gives something to discuss.

putting aside the fact that usually women are more boring that men on average, you have to first work on yourself in terms of finding interests and how to talk about them

go out more with friends, friends of friends, gigs, literally just strike up a conversation with someone that seems to have come alone, male or female, and if you're feeling confident enough, make a joke around a group

trial and error man
i'm so good at this but i had to go out of my comfort zone a lot, sometimes having to get out of awkward conversations with nothing but shame
it's worth it in the end

I have social anxiety so leaving my comfort zone is near impossible.

The fact that i even spoke to this girl was a miracle. I almost barfed when i got off the bus like 2 months ago.

Depends on the girl and your relationship with her

Same here, was just going to comment on that

You're delusional

yes. Hard. I remember that after we broke up, she went around saying my penis was small. Funny she couldn't even fit the whole length down her throat let alone her mouth. She had uneven nipples too so it was hilarious